Windows 10: Windows 11 Media Player

Discus and support Windows 11 Media Player in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello! My windows player has stopped operating. It plays CD's and it plays music in my music library just fine. However, Media Player will not RIP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by A.PatrickWalsh, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Windows 11 Media Player

Hello!

My windows player has stopped operating. It plays CD's and it plays music in my music library just fine.

However, Media Player will not RIP new music to my library. When I click on the RIP Icon, the program crash's.

I've tried updating the program, but the MS Download center says I already have the latest MS Media player available.

Any suggestions?

:)

A.PatrickWalsh, Sep 14, 2018

2. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Windows Media Player 11 misses release day

Microsoft had scheduled Windows Media Player 11 for final release on October 24th, 2006. Microsoft has delayed release of the next version of its media player to an unspecified date. "As with any release, quality is our top priority, and we felt we needed a few additional days to bring Windows Media Player 11 up to the high quality standards we--and our customers and partners--demand." Microsoft did not mention exactly what part of Windows Media Player 11 didn't meet the bar. Microsoft has no defined date of when Windows Media Player 11 will be released, though rumors around the internet claim that Microsoft will release it on October 30th.

Source: CNET

zekrahminator, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Windows 11 Media Player

THRiLL KiLL, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows 11 Media Player

1. Windows 11 Media Player - Similar Threads - Media Player

2. Media Player Codecs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Player Codecs: I have been able to play videos usingthe Media Player NOT windows media player, just, Media Player of captured game footage up until recently. I now receive a codec error. I have always been able to play videos through the Media Player again, just "Media Player", NOT windows...
  3. Media Player Codecs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Player Codecs: I have been able to play videos usingthe Media Player NOT windows media player, just, Media Player of captured game footage up until recently. I now receive a codec error. I have always been able to play videos through the Media Player again, just "Media Player", NOT windows...
  4. Media Player Codecs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I want to rip a new CD to WDMycloud, via Media Player.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to rip a new CD to WDMycloud, via Media Player.: I want to rip a new CD to WDMycloud, via Media Player. When I try to add a location where to store this new CD rather than 'music', I click on network, but Media player cannot see anything on my network including WDMycloud. However, wthin explorere, when I click on network I...
  6. I want to rip a new CD to WDMycloud, via Media Player.

I want to rip a new CD to WDMycloud, via Media Player.: I want to rip a new CD to WDMycloud, via Media Player. When I try to add a location where to store this new CD rather than 'music', I click on network, but Media player cannot see anything on my network including WDMycloud. However, wthin explorere, when I click on network I...
  7. Media player related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media player related: I want to know a thing plz help I recently notice when playing a video in media player and when going to full screen mode the system default color load or flash in background and then go to full screen. I want to mean if my ancent color is blue when I go to full screen mode...
  8. Media player related

Media player related: I want to know a thing plz help I recently notice when playing a video in media player and when going to full screen mode the system default color load or flash in background and then go to full screen. I want to mean if my ancent color is blue when I go to full screen mode...
  9. Subtitle option is grayed out on certain video files in Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subtitle option is grayed out on certain video files in Windows Media Player: Recently, I was watching a video on Windows Media Player with subtitles and the subtitles suddenly didn't work anymore. Since then, the subtitle option for any video's in a specific folder on my computer is disabled grayed out, even if I download them again. With other videos...
  10. Subtitle option is grayed out on certain video files in Windows Media Player

Subtitle option is grayed out on certain video files in Windows Media Player: Recently, I was watching a video on Windows Media Player with subtitles and the subtitles suddenly didn't work anymore. Since then, the subtitle option for any video's in a specific folder on my computer is disabled grayed out, even if I download them again. With other videos...