Windows 10: Windows 11 Media Player

Discus and support Windows 11 Media Player in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello! My windows player has stopped operating. It plays CD's and it plays music in my music library just fine. However, Media Player will not RIP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by A.PatrickWalsh, Sep 14, 2018.

1. A.PatrickWalsh Win User

Windows 11 Media Player

Hello!

My windows player has stopped operating. It plays CD's and it plays music in my music library just fine.

However, Media Player will not RIP new music to my library. When I click on the RIP Icon, the program crash's.

I've tried updating the program, but the MS Download center says I already have the latest MS Media player available.

Any suggestions?

:)

A.PatrickWalsh, Sep 14, 2018
  2. christieau Win User

Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Sep 14, 2018
  3. zekrahminator Win User
    Windows Media Player 11 misses release day

Microsoft had scheduled Windows Media Player 11 for final release on October 24th, 2006. Microsoft has delayed release of the next version of its media player to an unspecified date. "As with any release, quality is our top priority, and we felt we needed a few additional days to bring Windows Media Player 11 up to the high quality standards we--and our customers and partners--demand." Microsoft did not mention exactly what part of Windows Media Player 11 didn't meet the bar. Microsoft has no defined date of when Windows Media Player 11 will be released, though rumors around the internet claim that Microsoft will release it on October 30th.

Source: CNET

zekrahminator, Sep 14, 2018
  4. THRiLL KiLL Win User

Windows 11 Media Player

THRiLL KiLL, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows 11 Media Player

1. Windows 11 Media Player - Similar Threads - Media Player

2. Media player on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Media player on windows 10: PLEASE PLEASE help if possible. On my computer it plays cd's no problem. Buti have just bought a new cd. Which plays on everything that plays a cd, with no problems. But when I put it in pc it won't play it. Keeps telling me to insert a disk. But the thing that I don't...
  3. In windows 10 how can I determine which version of Windows Media Player I have installed on...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In windows 10 how can I determine which version of Windows Media Player I have installed on...: In windows 10, which I just upgraded to from Windows 7, how can I determine which version of Windows Media Player I have installed on my computer? I can't find the 'About' link. When I try to read about how to do this I can't understand from the description where to look...
  4. Important Feature Missing from "Official Site" Version of VLC Media Player

in Windows 10 Customization
    Important Feature Missing from "Official Site" Version of VLC Media Player: I was using the VLC media player downloaded from the Microsoft Store on HP Pavilion notebook running Windows 10. I like this app very much. But when I discovered I couldn't rotate the geometry, I downloaded the program from the VLC official site. So, now I have access to all...
  5. Fix codecs in Windows media Player?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix codecs in Windows media Player?: Fix codecs in Windows media Player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/fix-codecs-in-windows-media-player/af88cef5-eb55-4d33-898f-3b9b72106cf9
  6. Windows Media player and mp3gain problems

Windows Media player and mp3gain problems: Hi i seem to have a problem with windows media player it only plays a few seconds of a mp3 file then crashes this is on my laptop but my pc is fine and they are running the same version of windows 10 pro Also after the last windows update the app mp3gain will not run, when i...
  7. Windows Media Player Error: Media Library Corrupted?!?! Please Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Media Player Error: Media Library Corrupted?!?! Please Help!: Hi all, I was using Windows Media Player earlier and it crashed and a little Troubleshooting window popped up saying: I checked through the troubleshooting window and it says that this issue was detected: "The media library used by Windows Media Player is corrupted. This...
  8. playing .aa and .aax files on Windows Media Player without using Audible App?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    playing .aa and .aax files on Windows Media Player without using Audible App?: How can I play files that used to play on WMP but stopped playing last week? .aa and .aax extensions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/playing-aa-and-aax-files-on-windows-media-player/22f7bf5c-80c4-413f-8c1c-56ca9e932f1e
  9. Windows Media Player

Windows Media Player: I have upgraded to Windows 10 pro, and I am having trouble with my Windows Media Player. When I try to burn audio CDs I get an error message that some files cannot be burned and I am instructed to click the icon next to the file. There is no icon next to any file in the burn...
  10. issue with Windows Media Player.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    issue with Windows Media Player.: The problem is that the "+ Media Features" option is not available. The obvious outcome is the I cannot select Windows Media Player. I have installed the Media Feature Pack with no change. i downloaded Microsoft-Windows-MediaFeaturePack-OOB-Package_x64.msu and installed it...