Windows 10: Windows 11 Memory Management BSOD. How can I fix?

Discus and support Windows 11 Memory Management BSOD. How can I fix? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After building a new PC, I have seen games such as Valorant I use this PC primarily for gaming, crash out of nowhere and then on relaunch of said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zechy Zechardowon, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Memory Management BSOD. How can I fix?

After building a new PC, I have seen games such as Valorant I use this PC primarily for gaming, crash out of nowhere and then on relaunch of said games, I will recieve errors such as error 0xc0000142. On top of that, I also keep BSOD-ing with a Memory Management stop code.This PCs specs are:Ryzen 5 5600XRadeon RX 6700XTMSI X570-A Pro2x16GB DDR4 3200MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX970 EVO Plus 1TB M.2 this is my boot driveBarraCuda 4TB HDD this is just extra storageCorsair RM750x PSUASUS PCE-AX58BT WiFi/Bluetooth CardThis problem occurs with the OC Genie and XMP options both disabled or enabled.

:)

Zechy Zechardowon, Aug 15, 2022

2. Windows BSOD Memory Crash

Hi,

I'm Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent advisor here to help resolve the issue your facing and I suggest you apply all the below troubleshooting steps to fix the BSOD errors.

Fix #1

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon

Step 2:

Search for Command Prompt, right-click, and select the Run as administrator option.

Step 3:

Type msdt.exe -id DeviceDiagnostic & press Enter

Fix #2:

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type Troubleshoot

Step 2:

Click on Troubleshoot

Step 3:

Then under Find and Fix other problems select Program Compatibility Troubleshooter

Step 4:

Click on Run the Troubleshooter

Step 5:

Select the Game after which you saw the bluescreen & click Next

Fix # 3

Step 1:

Go to Search box next windows icon

Step 2:

Search for Command Prompt, right-click, and select the Run as administrator option.

Step 3:

Type the following command and press Enter:

SFC /scannow

Fix#4: Check drivers

Make sure there are no errors or yellow exclamations marks in device manager

To do so, follow these steps:

Go to search box next to Windows icon

Type Device Manager in the search box

Determine if there are any corrupt drivers installed (any errors reported) from the list of drivers installed. If there are no errors reported in Device Manager, update the software of your most recently installed driver. To do so, expand & right-click on the
    list of devices shown under and click Update Driver.

Fix #5: Run chkdsk

To run chkdsk, follow these steps:

Press the Windows and C keys to open Charm Bar

Type cmd in the search box

Right-click on Command Prompt from the results list

Click Run as Administrator

Once Command Prompt has loaded, type:

chkdsk C: /f

Replace C: with the letter of the drive where your Windows is installed.

Fix #6:

To run the Windows Memory Diagnostic, follow these steps:

Press the Windows and C keys to open the search box from Charm Bar

Type Windows Memory Diagnostic in the search box

Click on Windows Memory Diagnostic from the search results list

Continue with the Windows Memory Diagnostic wizard to complete the process and wait for the results

Fix #7: Disable overclocking from BIOS

In order to fix the BSOD errors on Windows 10 systems, make sure the Overclocking feature from your computer’s BIOS is disabled.

To do so, follow these methods to open BIOS.

Method #1: Complete shutdown

Switch to login screen

Hold the Shift key while also pressing the Shutdown button

Select Restart

After your computer restarted, it should open into the BIOS menu automatically:

Go to Advanced tab

Go to Performance

Look for a Overclocking option

Make sure it’s disabled

If it’s enabled, disable it

Save the settings and exit BIOS by hitting the F10 key. Choose Yes if you’re asked to exit with saving the changes

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Aug 15, 2022
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    BSOD- memory management

Upon checking the dump file, the issue is being caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Ntoskrnl.exe is the one responsible for memory management that is why you're having the Memory Management error. We suggest that you follow the steps found in the link that we provided
    in our last reply to resolve the issue. Please take note that if you're overclocking your processor or video card, kindly reset their settings to default.

Let us know the outcome after performing the provided steps.

Argel Obm, Aug 15, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Memory Management BSOD. How can I fix?

memory management bsod

Your suggested fixes seemed to have stopped the persistent BSODs, but I still tried several fixes for the ones seemingly caused by transferring files and other operations.

I updated the chipset, the bluetooth drivers, audio drivers, and went through the Device Manager updating every single driver there.

It seemed to have solved the "Memory_Management" BSODs, although I have received two "Whea_Uncorrectable_Error" BSODs(one of which was orange), probably caused by "hal.dll" since.

EDIT: I may have spoken a little too prematurely, tried putting a little more load on the system by running a game and it crashed it again..Memory Management..

Latest Dumps: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

YuliTsypin, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Memory Management BSOD. How can I fix?

1. Windows 11 Memory Management BSOD. How can I fix? - Similar Threads - Memory Management BSOD

2. Windows 11 Memory Management BSOD. How can I fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Memory Management BSOD. How can I fix?: I encountered a blue screen several times. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-memory-management-bsod-how-can-i-fix/b0795eb1-9b8b-4343-8f46-3d96a0d125e4
  3. Windows 11 Memory Management BSOD. How can I fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Memory Management BSOD. How can I fix?: I encountered a blue screen several times. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-memory-management-bsod-how-can-i-fix/b0795eb1-9b8b-4343-8f46-3d96a0d125e4
  4. Windows 11 Memory Management BSOD. How can I fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Memory Management BSOD. How can I fix?: Just updated to Windows 11 recently and now i got a lot of BSOD's. The error Message is always Memory Managmet.All drivers are up to date and Windows 11 is also updated.System specs:Ryzen 7 3800x32 GB DDR4 Ram 3200MHz X.M.P enabledAorus Elite x570 rev. 1.0 MotherboardRX...
  5. Windows 11 Memory Management BSOD. How can I fix?

Windows 11 Memory Management BSOD. How can I fix?: Just updated to Windows 11 recently and now i got a lot of BSOD's. The error Message is always Memory Managmet.All drivers are up to date and Windows 11 is also updated.System specs:Ryzen 7 3800x32 GB DDR4 Ram 3200MHz X.M.P enabledAorus Elite x570 rev. 1.0 MotherboardRX...
  6. Windows 11 Memory Management BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Memory Management BSOD: hi after the last update from windows i got blue screen help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-memory-management-bsod/2b73f0c5-d926-4026-9ad4-48aa1223e628
  7. Windows 11 Memory Management BSOD

Windows 11 Memory Management BSOD: hi after the last update from windows i got blue screen help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-memory-management-bsod/2b73f0c5-d926-4026-9ad4-48aa1223e628
  8. BSOD Memory Managment - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Memory Managment - Windows 11: I've got memory managment BSOD so many times, and i don't know what to do. I already tried many builds of win10 and win11, and it's seems meaningless. I also checked my disk drive and memory sticks they're okay.Soo, it's sorta hardware problems with drivers, but i can't get...
  9. BSOD Memory Managment - Windows 11

BSOD Memory Managment - Windows 11: I've got memory managment BSOD so many times, and i don't know what to do. I already tried many builds of win10 and win11, and it's seems meaningless. I also checked my disk drive and memory sticks they're okay.Soo, it's sorta hardware problems with drivers, but i can't get...
  10. Windows 11 Memory Management BSOD. How can I fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Memory Management BSOD. How can I fix?: After building a new PC, I have seen games such as Valorant I use this PC primarily for gaming, crash out of nowhere and then on relaunch of said games, I will recieve errors such as error 0xc0000142. On top of that, I also keep BSOD-ing with a Memory Management stop...