Windows 10: Windows 11 Microsoft PC Health Check app uninstall

Discus and support Windows 11 Microsoft PC Health Check app uninstall in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to uninstall Windows 11 Microsoft PC Health Check app, from windows 10 machineregards,jeff... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by [jst], Jun 28, 2021.

1. [jst] Win User

Windows 11 Microsoft PC Health Check app uninstall

how to uninstall Windows 11 Microsoft PC Health Check app, from windows 10 machineregards,jeff

:)

[jst], Jun 28, 2021

2. PC Health Check - Windows 11

So I downloaded the PC Health Check app on my Laptop to see if it will run Windows 11 and the message says "This PC can't run Windows 11". So my question is, will there be a workaround to bypass that when Windows 11 comes available to download? I just think that's dumb that it's not compatible, considering this computer is less than a year old. Laptop in reference is an HP 255 G7.

Picture included for example:

Windows 11 Microsoft PC Health Check app uninstall [​IMG]

Windows 10 Version 21H1

Jesse Williams, Jun 28, 2021
  3. PC Health Check - Windows 11

The same here :

Specs :

good start...........*sarc

bug locker, Jun 28, 2021
  4. bobkn Win User

PC Health Check - Windows 11

To give a short answer, neither PC has a CPU that's on the current approved list.

Your desktop has a Gen 4 CPU. Win11 requires a Gen 8 or later. I hope that changes before release.

bobkn, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Microsoft PC Health Check app uninstall - Similar Threads - Microsoft Health Check

2. PC Health check and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Health check and Windows 11: My Pc Health check says I don't meet the requirement for driver support and number of cores... Well, I double checked myself and I do meet the requirements For Windows 10 22H2: Intel Core i7 - 7600U and 2 cores. And now I can't upgrade to Windows 11. I would have dropped a...
  3. Windows 11 and PC Health Check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and PC Health Check: So, I am currently on a HP stream laptop, and I am having trouble gaining access to a PC health check so I can update it to Windows 11. It informed me that the system administrator does not allow me to complete it. what can I do to gain access so my system can be up to date?...
  4. Windows 11 and PC Health Check

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 and PC Health Check: So, I am currently on a HP stream laptop, and I am having trouble gaining access to a PC health check so I can update it to Windows 11. It informed me that the system administrator does not allow me to complete it. what can I do to gain access so my system can be up to date?...
  5. PC Health Check App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check App: I downloaded WindowsPCHealthCheckSetup.msi from a Microsoft page, to check if my PC is suitable for Windows 11. It came when I clicked on " Download PC Health Check App". However, Windows Defender will not allow me to open it because it is not normally downloaded. Can I trust...
  6. PC Health Check App

PC Health Check App: I downloaded WindowsPCHealthCheckSetup.msi from a Microsoft page, to check if my PC is suitable for Windows 11. It came when I clicked on " Download PC Health Check App". However, Windows Defender will not allow me to open it because it is not normally downloaded. Can I trust...
  7. PC Health Check App

8. windows 11 PC health check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 PC health check: I have Windows 10-21H1 , PC health check told me my processor was not supported for Windows 11 but it's on the list of supported processors , intel core i7-7700HQ . What's up ?...
  9. PC Health Check app

PC Health Check app: Has MS taken this app down? Almost all sites I've found that mention the download site seem to end up showing "coming soon" if the app is even listed; this includes the MicroSoft site. The one exception I came across is FileHorse, but the file download date is July 5, 2021....
  10. Pc health check app

Pc health check app: I can't download the pc health check app ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-app/ccb9f903-f503-4061-8c93-995152fcc617