Windows 10: windows 11 microsoft store app

Discus and support windows 11 microsoft store app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; had a problem with microsoft solitare so i uninstalled microsoft store using powershelltried to download it again but clicking get did nothing would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by keithturner3, Jan 4, 2022.

1. windows 11 microsoft store app

had a problem with microsoft solitare so i uninstalled microsoft store using powershelltried to download it again but clicking get did nothing would not download so i made another account called adminthis has microsoft store on the taskbar can i copy app between accountsor am i looking in wrong place to download it.still have a problem with solitare cannot sign in get error 1170000

:)

keithturner3, Jan 4, 2022
Thema:

windows 11 microsoft store app

1. windows 11 microsoft store app - Similar Threads - microsoft store app

2. Non Microsoft app store will not run on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Non Microsoft app store will not run on Windows 11: Installed a game from GOG and it will not start everything I've read say I should have "App"s and Features" but I do not have that option.tried uploading screenshots but get failed to upload message...
  3. Microsoft Store and default apps not installed in Windows 11

Microsoft Store and default apps not installed in Windows 11: I tried the reset microsoft store in apps and features but sadly the app wasn't listed, i tried the wsreset still nothing, updated windows, power shell scripts nothing, windows 11 still has probs like this come on....
  4. Windows 11 Pro for Workstations not in the Microsoft store app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro for Workstations not in the Microsoft store app: I had Windows 10 Professional, then upgraded to 10 Pro for Workstations via the MS store app, I paid for it. Then when Windows 11 came out I did a clean install and got the Windows 11 Pro for Workstations in the MS app store, this time it was free likely because of the...
  5. windows 11 microsoft store app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 microsoft store app: had a problem with microsoft solitare so i uninstalled microsoft store using powershelltried to download it again but clicking get did nothing would not download so i made another account called adminthis has microsoft store on the taskbar can i copy app between accountsor am...
  6. Windows 11 Unable to update apps in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Unable to update apps in Microsoft Store: Windows 11 unable to update apps in Microsoft Store - error something happened on our end https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-unable-to-update-apps-in-microsoft/023ca2af-f182-4b56-92b0-e760a78f3427
  7. How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps for Windows 11 Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps for Windows 11 Microsoft Store?: How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps on Microsoft Store of new Windows 11?Currently I am using Win11, and after an extended investigation I could not find the Amazon App Store on the MS Store.Please help me get it.System:- Hp 15S-DU0094TUProcessor:- Intel Core i3-...
  8. How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps for Windows 11 Microsoft Store?

How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps for Windows 11 Microsoft Store?: How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps on Microsoft Store of new Windows 11?Currently I am using Win11, and after an extended investigation I could not find the Amazon App Store on the MS Store.Please help me get it.System:- Hp 15S-DU0094TUProcessor:- Intel Core i3-...
  9. Windows 11 Microsoft store apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Microsoft store apps: Will windows 10 only apps run on windows 11? I expect them to, but I don't know if behind-the-scenes changes makes this not possible. I have windows 10 only apps that I downloaded from the Microsoft store and want to know if they will be compatible with windows 11. I looked...
  10. Windows 11 Microsoft store apps

Windows 11 Microsoft store apps: Will windows 10 only apps run on windows 11? I expect them to, but I don't know if behind-the-scenes changes makes this not possible. I have windows 10 only apps that I downloaded from the Microsoft store and want to know if they will be compatible with windows 11. I looked...