Windows 10: windows 11 Microsoft store error message when installing an app

Discus and support windows 11 Microsoft store error message when installing an app in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by wingnut #09, Jun 28, 2022.

1. windows 11 Microsoft store error message when installing an app

how do I fix this?

:)

wingnut #09, Jun 28, 2022
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

P4-630, Jun 28, 2022
  3. Microsoft Talks Windows App Store, Sets Windows 8 Beta Release for February 2012

Yesterday at a developer/preview event in San Francisco, Microsoft Corp. has provided the first real details on the Windows app store and 'slipped' out the fact that the Windows 8 Beta will be outed in late February 2012. The Windows Store will debut in the upcoming beta release and is set to be the 'single source' of Metro-style apps.

Built using HTML5 and JavaScript, the Windows Store app boasts a fluid, easy-to-navigate interface that promotes the latest and most popular apps, and is scheduled to be available in 231 countries, supporting no less than 100 languages.

windows 11 Microsoft store error message when installing an app event_windowsstore01_web_thm.jpg

windows 11 Microsoft store error message when installing an app event_windowsstore02_web_thm.jpg

According to Microsoft, the Windows Store is designed to be the main hub for discovering free and paid apps for Windows 8 but users will also be able to find apps through search engines (Bing will have the whole app catalog archived) and on websites (courtesy of a built-in promotion method supported by Internet Explorer 10).

windows 11 Microsoft store error message when installing an app 3808_windows20store_2_thm.png

windows 11 Microsoft store error message when installing an app 2604.free20trials20with20in-app20purchasing_2_thm.png

windows 11 Microsoft store error message when installing an app 8838.third20party20transaction20platforms20-20daily20telegraph_2_thm.png

Microsoft will allow paid Windows apps to cost from $1.49 upwards and will give developers 70% of revenue. If the app makes $25,000 then the Redmond company will hike the developer payout to 80% of every dollar of revenue earned. To entice devs even more, Microsoft is promising a very flexible business model which allows for in-app purchases, third-party transaction platforms, and the use of any ad platform.

To access the Windows Store, individual developers will be required to sign up for a $49/year subscription. Companies will pay $99 per year.

To get the app party started Microsoft has announced the First Apps contest which will allow eight (free) apps to be very first apps in the Windows Store when it opens. More details are available here.

Cristian_25H, Jun 28, 2022
  4. windows 11 Microsoft store error message when installing an app

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

windows 11 Microsoft store error message when installing an app

1. windows 11 Microsoft store error message when installing an app - Similar Threads - Microsoft store error

2. Microsoft Store and Photos app not opening with no error message - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Photos app not opening with no error message - Windows 11: I recently found while trying to trim a video on Films and TV app that I couldn't, no error message, just as soon as I hit trim the menu would disappear and I would just be looking at the usual video playback with no option to edit the video. That was my first problem and it...
  3. Microsoft Store and Photos app not opening with no error message - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store and Photos app not opening with no error message - Windows 11: I recently found while trying to trim a video on Films and TV app that I couldn't, no error message, just as soon as I hit trim the menu would disappear and I would just be looking at the usual video playback with no option to edit the video. That was my first problem and it...
  4. 0x80070002 error when installing apps in the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80070002 error when installing apps in the Microsoft Store: Hello.I want to install an app through the Microsoft Store but everytime I try to install it, it gives me this error:I'm using windows 11 23h2 build 22631.2861...
  5. 0x80070002 error when installing apps in the Microsoft Store

0x80070002 error when installing apps in the Microsoft Store: Hello.I want to install an app through the Microsoft Store but everytime I try to install it, it gives me this error:I'm using windows 11 23h2 build 22631.2861...
  6. windows 11 Microsoft store error message when installing an app

windows 11 Microsoft store error message when installing an app: how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-microsoft-store-error-message-when/d9d53a54-a907-4d35-8ca5-83979a9b16f0
  7. Error message when opening Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error message when opening Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to open the Microsoft Store, I get error code 0x80048504. The last article on this was posted in 2017 and the instructions were for IE. I have Edge on my computer. This has been going on for quite some time now and I would really like to get it resolved....
  8. error message when installing an app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error message when installing an app: I recently attempted to install a program Motorola Radio Programmer on my Surface Windows 10. The installation was almost complete when my battery died. I plugged the Surface in and restarted the installation. Then I get an error message that the program is installed already...
  9. error message when installing an app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error message when installing an app: I recently attempted to install a program Motorola Radio Programmer on my Surface Windows 10. The installation was almost complete when my battery died. I plugged the Surface in and restarted the installation. Then I get an error message that the program is installed already...
  10. Microsoft Store Game & App Error Message

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Game & App Error Message: Today a Microsoft tech person created a new user profile in response to color customization problems I was having. She moved all original user info to the new account, however now I'm unable to re-download any of the games & apps I had from the Microsoft Store (25 or so). I...