Windows 10: Windows 11 Microsoft Store Updates Frozen

Discus and support Windows 11 Microsoft Store Updates Frozen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I recently updated my laptop to Windows 11. I haven't really needed to update any of my apps, and so hadn't checked the Microsoft store for a while,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AliasHidden, Feb 14, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Microsoft Store Updates Frozen

Hi,I recently updated my laptop to Windows 11. I haven't really needed to update any of my apps, and so hadn't checked the Microsoft store for a while, but I encountered some problems when trying to open the new Minecraft Java launcher that was downloaded from the Microsoft Store.I have tried many fixes related to the java launcher, none of them working, and my temporary fix is to continue using the older Minecraft java launcher.I checked the Microsoft store to see if the java launcher required an update to start, but noticed that there are 6 frozen updates:Films & TV = InstallingMicrosoft

:)

AliasHidden, Feb 14, 2022

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Feb 14, 2022
  3. Microsoft Windows Updates

Microsoft has released several updates for Windows Vista, as well as an update for Windows Media Player 11 in both XP and Vista. Download them bellow or through Windows Update.

Download

HellasVagabond, Feb 14, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 11 Microsoft Store Updates Frozen

Building a new, open Microsoft Store on Windows 11

Source: Building a new, open Microsoft Store on Windows 11 | Windows Experience Blog

Why not check out our new Windows 11 Forum? - www.elevenforum.com

Brink, Feb 14, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Microsoft Store Updates Frozen

1. Windows 11 Microsoft Store Updates Frozen - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Updates

2. Windows 11 Updates and Microsoft Store Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Updates and Microsoft Store Not Working: So, I have had this issue on my Windows 11 desktop for a while now, and it has prevented me from:Downloading Windows UpdatesDownloading From Microsoft Store when pressing install on an app Microsoft Store freezesUpdating Apps With Microsoft StoreEven Resetting My Entire PC!I...
  3. Windows 11 Updates and Microsoft Store Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Updates and Microsoft Store Not Working: So, I have had this issue on my Windows 11 desktop for a while now, and it has prevented me from:Downloading Windows UpdatesDownloading From Microsoft Store when pressing install on an app Microsoft Store freezesUpdating Apps With Microsoft StoreEven Resetting My Entire PC!I...
  4. 0x80246008 windows 11 update and microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80246008 windows 11 update and microsoft store: anyone know how to fix it? I don't know when I updated windows 10 to windows 11 NOT NORMALLY, I have 775 socket and it doesn't support tpm I used app and install windows 11 and another day looks normal but another month. I Got This Error What Is Going on? When I want Update...
  5. 0x80246008 windows 11 update and microsoft store

0x80246008 windows 11 update and microsoft store: anyone know how to fix it? I don't know when I updated windows 10 to windows 11 NOT NORMALLY, I have 775 socket and it doesn't support tpm I used app and install windows 11 and another day looks normal but another month. I Got This Error What Is Going on? When I want Update...
  6. no microsoft store and cannot update windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no microsoft store and cannot update windows 11: i have just bought a new laptop with Windows 11 installed. However I have 2 problems: the first being that i cannot open Microsoft Store and the 2nd is that i cannot undate windows even though it is asking to being updated. Do I take the device back to the shop where i bought...
  7. no microsoft store and cannot update windows 11

no microsoft store and cannot update windows 11: i have just bought a new laptop with Windows 11 installed. However I have 2 problems: the first being that i cannot open Microsoft Store and the 2nd is that i cannot undate windows even though it is asking to being updated. Do I take the device back to the shop where i bought...
  8. Windows 11 Microsoft Store Updates Frozen

Windows 11 Microsoft Store Updates Frozen: Hi,I recently updated my laptop to Windows 11. I haven't really needed to update any of my apps, and so hadn't checked the Microsoft store for a while, but I encountered some problems when trying to open the new Minecraft Java launcher that was downloaded from the Microsoft...
  9. Windows 11 - Microsoft Store - Stuck Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Microsoft Store - Stuck Updates: Hi, I just installed Windows 11, installed all new Drivers and executed Windows Update. But I've got a problem, I clicked on the "Get Updates" button in the microsoft store, and then on "Update All"... but for two days the updates are blocked on "Pending" or "Acquiring...
  10. Windows 11 - Microsoft Store - Stuck Updates

Windows 11 - Microsoft Store - Stuck Updates: Hi, I just installed Windows 11, installed all new Drivers and executed Windows Update. But I've got a problem, I clicked on the "Get Updates" button in the microsoft store, and then on "Update All"... but for two days the updates are blocked on "Pending" or "Acquiring...