Windows 10: Windows 11 Minimum Requirement Problem

Discus and support Windows 11 Minimum Requirement Problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey,I just Installed this PC Health Check up app on my window to check whether my Laptop is Capable of running Windows 11 and it showed me that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AryanSShandilya, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Minimum Requirement Problem

Hey,I just Installed this PC Health Check up app on my window to check whether my Laptop is Capable of running Windows 11 and it showed me that it can't which is absurd because CHECK MY SPECS:15.6-inch IPS, 1920 x 1080 pixels, AMD Ryzen 5 2500u processorCAPABLE OF REACHING 3GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB hard drive, AMD Radeon Vega 8 GPU Ethernet, SD card reader, WiFi ac Bluetooth 4.2, 3-cell battery, Windows 10I mean there is no way it doesn't meet the minimum RequirementPLZ HELP ME OUT !!

:)

AryanSShandilya, Jun 24, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Minimum hardware requirements for Windows 10 for phones and desktops

Read more: Microsoft sheds light on minimum hardware requirements for Windows 10 for phones and desktops | Windows Central

Windows 11 Minimum Requirement Problem [​IMG]

Brink, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Minimum hardware requirements for Windows 10 for phones and desktops

Read more: Microsoft sheds light on minimum hardware requirements for Windows 10 for phones and desktops | Windows Central

Brink, Jun 24, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 11 Minimum Requirement Problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Minimum Requirement Problem

1. Windows 11 Minimum Requirement Problem - Similar Threads - Minimum Requirement Problem

2. Need help with minimum requirements for Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with minimum requirements for Windows 11.: I have recently built a new pc. I bought the downloaded version of Windows 11. Put it on a usb and went to boot it up on the new pc. After putting in the product code. It still says my pc does not meet the minimum requirements. I don't understand how as all my parts are brand...
  3. Minimum requirements to upgrade to 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minimum requirements to upgrade to 11: Just built a PC and i installed windows 10 but want to upgrade to 11. It tells me the PC doesn't meet to minimum requirements to upgrade when I do, Not sure what to do now,...
  4. Minimum requirements to upgrade to 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minimum requirements to upgrade to 11: Just built a PC and i installed windows 10 but want to upgrade to 11. It tells me the PC doesn't meet to minimum requirements to upgrade when I do, Not sure what to do now,...
  5. Minimum requirements to upgrade to 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Windows 11 minimum requirement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 minimum requirement: Please I downloaded the PC health app to check if my PC was eligible for the windows 11 upgrade only to realise that the one requirement it failed at was an unsupported processor. This is quite strange to me because I use a Hp pavilion 15 with IntelR CoreTM i3-7100U @...
  7. Windows 11 minimum requirement

Windows 11 minimum requirement: Please I downloaded the PC health app to check if my PC was eligible for the windows 11 upgrade only to realise that the one requirement it failed at was an unsupported processor. This is quite strange to me because I use a Hp pavilion 15 with IntelR CoreTM i3-7100U @...
  8. Windows 11 Minimum requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Minimum requirements: The Health Check says my processor doesn't meet minimum requirements, yet when I look it up its listed. Its intel core i7-6920HQ and I'm running Windows 10 21H1....
  9. Windows 11 Minimum requirements

Windows 11 Minimum requirements: The Health Check says my processor doesn't meet minimum requirements, yet when I look it up its listed. Its intel core i7-6920HQ and I'm running Windows 10 21H1....
  10. Minimum Requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minimum Requirements: I purchased MFS2020 and found that my computer does not meet the minimums. If I purchase a new computer will I be able to reload the Simulator on the new one without additional charge?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 11 ryzen 5 2500u