Windows 10: Windows 11 minimum requirement

Discus and support Windows 11 minimum requirement in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please I downloaded the PC health app to check if my PC was eligible for the windows 11 upgrade only to realise that the one requirement it failed at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PraiseWILLIAMS, Jun 12, 2022.

1. Windows 11 minimum requirement

Please I downloaded the PC health app to check if my PC was eligible for the windows 11 upgrade only to realise that the one requirement it failed at was an unsupported processor. This is quite strange to me because I use a Hp pavilion 15 with IntelR CoreTM i3-7100U @ 2.40GHz, 2 cores, 4 logical processors and when I checked on the list of approved CPUs, mine was also listed. Please what could be the issue or where am I getting it wrong?

:)

PraiseWILLIAMS, Jun 12, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements

Source: Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements | Windows Insider Blog

Why not check out our new Windows 11 Forum? - www.elevenforum.com

Brink, Jun 12, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jun 12, 2022
  4. Windows 11 minimum requirement

davidsherman13, Jun 12, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 minimum requirement

1. Windows 11 minimum requirement - Similar Threads - minimum requirement

2. How do I resolve "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I resolve "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this...: I created a boot drive on a USB using the MediaCreationTool_Win11_23H2.exe. When booting from that drive I am receiving the following error message: "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this version of windows."I believe the PC does meet the...
  3. I keep getting "This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for running Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting "This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for running Windows...: I keep getting "This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for running Windows 11" but the my new PC specs is the following:AMD Ryzen 5 4600G - 3.7 GHzEMX-A320-Pro MOBO and indicated in the box "Windows 11 ready"8 GB RAMM.2 SSD 256 GB Please help!...
  4. I keep getting "This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for running Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting "This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for running Windows...: I keep getting "This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for running Windows 11" but the my new PC specs is the following:AMD Ryzen 5 4600G - 3.7 GHzEMX-A320-Pro MOBO and indicated in the box "Windows 11 ready"8 GB RAMM.2 SSD 256 GB Please help!...
  5. This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11

This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11: I built a new PC and ran into this error when trying to install Windows 11 via CD/DVD, right after I enter the product key.MB: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-PLUS WIFI IICPU: AMD RYZEN 5 5600X3D 6 Core, 12 Thread Processor, PCIe 4.0 4.4 GHz Max Boost, 3.3 GHz BasePSU: EVGA...
  6. This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11: I built a new PC and ran into this error when trying to install Windows 11 via CD/DVD, right after I enter the product key.MB: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-PLUS WIFI IICPU: AMD RYZEN 5 5600X3D 6 Core, 12 Thread Processor, PCIe 4.0 4.4 GHz Max Boost, 3.3 GHz BasePSU: EVGA...
  7. "this pc doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run windows 11"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "this pc doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run windows 11": it still says this even after i did everything to get minimum requirements for the windows 11, i downloaded the PC Health Check app, to show me if i need anything else, but no it says i've done everything and it has all the requirements, what to do?...
  8. "this pc doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run windows 11"

"this pc doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run windows 11": it still says this even after i did everything to get minimum requirements for the windows 11, i downloaded the PC Health Check app, to show me if i need anything else, but no it says i've done everything and it has all the requirements, what to do?...
  9. "this pc doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run windows 11"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Feedback Hub App minimum age requirement change confusing

Feedback Hub App minimum age requirement change confusing: Salaam,Actually, I started to get this error/warning message since early August 2023, before that everything is normal. As a Windows Insiders myself, I annoyed by this warning because I'm already 20-years-old and sometimes this laptop had some bugs that I need to report to...