Windows 10: Windows 11 Minimum requirements

Discus and support Windows 11 Minimum requirements in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Health Check says my processor doesn't meet minimum requirements, yet when I look it up its listed. Its intel core i7-6920HQ and I'm running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Coulie, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Coulie Win User

Windows 11 Minimum requirements

The Health Check says my processor doesn't meet minimum requirements, yet when I look it up its listed. Its intel core i7-6920HQ and I'm running Windows 10 21H1.

:)

Coulie, Oct 8, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements

Source: Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements | Windows Insider Blog

Why not check out our new Windows 11 Forum? - www.elevenforum.com

Brink, Oct 8, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Oct 8, 2021
  4. Windows 11 Minimum requirements

davidsherman13, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Minimum requirements

1. Windows 11 Minimum requirements - Similar Threads - Minimum requirements

2. MY pc is currently says it doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY pc is currently says it doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for windows 11: MY pc is currently installed to windows 10 and it has all the minimum specs needed to upgrade it to windows 11, but still in settings, it says it doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for windows 11, please help someone, my pc details : Device name LAPTOP-6MERIJ19...
  3. MY pc is currently says it doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY pc is currently says it doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for windows 11: MY pc is currently installed to windows 10 and it has all the minimum specs needed to upgrade it to windows 11, but still in settings, it says it doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for windows 11, please help someone, my pc details : Device name LAPTOP-6MERIJ19...
  4. Clear false "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clear false "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows...: I had to re-flash my laptop's EC firmware recently to deal with an audio issue. During that process, TPM was disabled. Unaware of this, I ran Windows Update and received a "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11" message - which was a...
  5. Clear false "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows...

Clear false "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows...: I had to re-flash my laptop's EC firmware recently to deal with an audio issue. During that process, TPM was disabled. Unaware of this, I ran Windows Update and received a "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11" message - which was a...
  6. PC Minimum requirements for Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Minimum requirements for Win11: Hi I have been using Win10 since its launch in 2015 and when Microsoft decided to bring out Win11 I thought I could get Win11 with having Win10. As there is a requirement to have TPM on the computer this is not possible with the age of my machine. I don't seem to be having...
  7. PC Minimum requirements for Win11

PC Minimum requirements for Win11: Hi I have been using Win10 since its launch in 2015 and when Microsoft decided to bring out Win11 I thought I could get Win11 with having Win10. As there is a requirement to have TPM on the computer this is not possible with the age of my machine. I don't seem to be having...
  8. PC Minimum requirements for Win11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How incompetent has Microsoft become? "YOUR PROCESSOR DOES NOT MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How incompetent has Microsoft become? "YOUR PROCESSOR DOES NOT MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS": It's been getting better. You guys did really good work with Edge. But, what the f^%$ is this about? I have a top of the line 8 16 Thread Core Intel Processor running at 3.6GHz. Your minimum requirement is for 2 Cores at merely 1GHz. Who works there? Anyone with a brain? Have...
  10. How incompetent has Microsoft become? "YOUR PROCESSOR DOES NOT MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS"

How incompetent has Microsoft become? "YOUR PROCESSOR DOES NOT MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS": It's been getting better. You guys did really good work with Edge. But, what the f^%$ is this about? I have a top of the line 8 16 Thread Core Intel Processor running at 3.6GHz. Your minimum requirement is for 2 Cores at merely 1GHz. Who works there? Anyone with a brain? Have...