Windows 10: Windows 11 - Missing Enhancement Tab

Discus and support Windows 11 - Missing Enhancement Tab in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I recently upgraded to Windows 11, and now the enhancement tab is missing in the sound properties. I cannot figure out how to get it back. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Erin_123, May 23, 2022.

1. Erin_123 Win User

Windows 11 - Missing Enhancement Tab

Hi, I recently upgraded to Windows 11, and now the enhancement tab is missing in the sound properties. I cannot figure out how to get it back. My laptop is an Acer, I have tried downloading and installing the latest audio driver from their product website but to no avail. Can someone help me with this? Thank you!

:)

Erin_123, May 23, 2022
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

no enhancements tab on my speaker properties HP windows 10

Hi Manuelde,

Outdated audio driver is one of the usual caused why the enhancements tab is not appearing on the speakers properties. There are also audio drivers that don't have an enhancement tab.

To isolate the root cause of the issue, we need additional information:

• Which audio driver are you using?
    • Were you able to use the enhancement tab before?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest uninstalling the driver using the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, May 23, 2022
  3. _AlexOne_ Win User
    Enhancement tab missing from windows 10

On windows 10 the enhancement tab is missing from the speakers and the microphone tab in the sound options.

_AlexOne_, May 23, 2022
  4. Windows 11 - Missing Enhancement Tab

Enhancements tab missing only from headphones?

hi,

i bought a pair of new headphone and enhancements tab goes missing from its properties. A totally different layout comes along. but for my older headphones enhancement tab is till there when i connect them. Also when i connect the newer one to a different
    laptop the proper layout comes and enhancement tab is there in its properties.

Windows 11 - Missing Enhancement Tab 464173ed-553f-4837-9a53-889070f40687?upload=true.png

I have disabled, enabled, reinstalled and updated the driver countless times and it still does not go away. the new pair when plugged into a different computer does have the enhancement tab.

I have a Acer aspire 7 and the audio driver installed is Realtek(R) Audio, version 6.0.8904.1. Also when i go for driver update and choose
    Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer the High definition audio device is missing and only realtek is listed.

Windows 11 - Missing Enhancement Tab 5cf3dab0-08eb-4c3a-bf82-ed4626d1b962?upload=true.png

What should i do to get the enhancement tab back?

agentSmith_, May 23, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 - Missing Enhancement Tab

1. Windows 11 - Missing Enhancement Tab - Similar Threads - Missing Enhancement Tab

2. Enhancement tab is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancement tab is missing: Hi,After running sysprep 'Enhancement' is getting deleted from Control Panel -> Sound and replaced with 'Effects' tab.As per our product requirement 'Enhancement' should exists. Is anyone have an idea why it is deleted?Thanks...
  3. Enhancement tab is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enhancement tab is missing: Hi,After running sysprep 'Enhancement' is getting deleted from Control Panel -> Sound and replaced with 'Effects' tab.As per our product requirement 'Enhancement' should exists. Is anyone have an idea why it is deleted?Thanks...
  4. Enhancement tab is missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 11 - Missing Enhancement Tab

Windows 11 - Missing Enhancement Tab: Hi, I recently upgraded to Windows 11, and now the enhancement tab is missing in the sound properties. I cannot figure out how to get it back. My laptop is an Acer, I have tried downloading and installing the latest audio driver from their product website but to no avail. Can...
  6. Enhancements Tab Is Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancements Tab Is Missing: Hello I hope you are doing fine.A while ago I got a new Jounivo JV906 microphone, and it's great with a good pricing around $30, anyways the one issue with this microphone is that it has a buzzing/static noise effect in the background, now after research I found that Windows...
  7. Enhancements Tab Is Missing

Enhancements Tab Is Missing: Hello I hope you are doing fine.A while ago I got a new Jounivo JV906 microphone, and it's great with a good pricing around $30, anyways the one issue with this microphone is that it has a buzzing/static noise effect in the background, now after research I found that Windows...
  8. Enhancements Tab Is Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Enhancement sound tab missing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enhancement sound tab missing?: Hi, everybody. I have a new laptop and extra bass headphones, but the resulting bass is just meh (on my phone sounds way better).... I wanted to boost the bass in the sound properties (mmsys.cpl) but the tab for enhancements is not there. I've seen tutorials that suggest...
  10. Sound enhancement tab is missing?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound enhancement tab is missing?: Ive recently upgraded my logitech headset drivers and noticed the sound enhancement tab is gone. anyone knows how to bring it back without going back drivers which i dont seem to find anymore? 26909