Windows 10: Windows 11 Mouse Cursor Idle Bug

Discus and support Windows 11 Mouse Cursor Idle Bug in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just updated to Windows 11 and it has been going well after I have done some personalisation. But there is a bug that I am kind of annoyed by. So for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lion_007, Mar 29, 2022.

1. Lion_007 Win User

Windows 11 Mouse Cursor Idle Bug

I just updated to Windows 11 and it has been going well after I have done some personalisation. But there is a bug that I am kind of annoyed by. So for example when I move my mouse and the cursor goes over the text group on the right of the taskbar, when I leave my mouse idle in an empty space in the taskbar, it shows information on the icon for example: hovering over the battery icon shows the percentage in a separate text box. I have a screenshot and although the mouse cursor is invisible, I think its pretty easy to roughly visualize where the cursor is:

:)

Lion_007, Mar 29, 2022
  2. Argel Obm Win User

No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Mar 29, 2022
  3. Mouse Cursor and pad cursor - Acer Aspire Lap Top.

Hi Tess,

Based on the description that you mentioned, you're having challenges controlling the mouse cursor. It looks like we will need more information about your concern in order to give the most appropriate advice. As such, please answer the following questions:

• Did make any changes to your computer prior to this issue (e.g. updating Windows operating system, hardware changes, etc.)?
    • Can you please tell us more description of the behavior of the mouse cursor?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to the link below for helpful tips and steps on how you can resolve this issue:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

We also suggest that you update the drivers in
    Windows 10
    as this process will apply new features and fixes that are essential to your hardware drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Lawrence Lib, Mar 29, 2022
  4. OneMoar Win User

Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

take the canned air to it with gusto and see what happens
    I used to burn though a mouse every year back when Played competitive quake 3 and it s mods

OneMoar, Mar 29, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Mouse Cursor Idle Bug - Similar Threads - Mouse Cursor Idle

2. Mouse cursor flickering in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor flickering in windows 11: the mouse cursor is flickering continuously and window screen is maximized and minimized continuously , i solved it so many by seeing videos from you tube but again it is flickering like that only . what i have to do to resolve this issue and provide a procedure to resolve...
  3. Mouse cursor flickering in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor flickering in windows 11: the mouse cursor is flickering continuously and window screen is maximized and minimized continuously , i solved it so many by seeing videos from you tube but again it is flickering like that only . what i have to do to resolve this issue and provide a procedure to resolve...
  4. Mouse copy-paste bug in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse copy-paste bug in Windows 11: There is a bug when you try to copy and paste any file to your desktop because it takes the first position top left corner at the desktop.This bug not exists if you copy-paste your files with keyboard ctrl+c - ctrl+vVideo Of Bug...
  5. Mouse copy-paste bug in Windows 11

Mouse copy-paste bug in Windows 11: There is a bug when you try to copy and paste any file to your desktop because it takes the first position top left corner at the desktop.This bug not exists if you copy-paste your files with keyboard ctrl+c - ctrl+vVideo Of Bug...
  6. Windows 11 Mouse Cursor Idle Bug

Windows 11 Mouse Cursor Idle Bug: I just updated to Windows 11 and it has been going well after I have done some personalisation. But there is a bug that I am kind of annoyed by. So for example when I move my mouse and the cursor goes over the text group on the right of the taskbar, when I leave my mouse idle...
  7. Mouse cursor speed bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse cursor speed bug?: This just started happening after last weeks update. I have a Logitech G602 mouse. Suddenly the cursor speed settings in windows don't seem to be having any effect, and the mouse always move around rather slow compared to before. The only thing that improved the movement is...
  8. Bug mouse or Windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    Bug mouse or Windows?: I have the last Windows 10 Pro v2004 (OS 19041.264). For some time, and not always, my mouse is blocked on double-clicked. Any open, file, folder, game, etc. open as if I right-click on properties. After restarting the PC, everything returns to normal. I put another mouse,...
  9. Cursor theme bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cursor theme bug: Guys I apply a full cursor pack in theme section but when I reboot the cursor is white again, where is the mistake? submitted by /u/Deep-a [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/emssbd/cursor_theme_bug/
  10. mouse cursor hover over start menu bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mouse cursor hover over start menu bug: hi all, i have a new and annoying problem. whenever my mouse cursor hover over the start menu button the computer start processing (the mouse pointer get that small blue circle next to it) and then my taskbar disappear, a second later the entire screen blinks and you can only...