Windows 10: Windows 11: Moving applications from one monitor to another does not work as expected.

Discus and support Windows 11: Moving applications from one monitor to another does not work as expected. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HI. I have the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti with 3 different monitors connected to it. When I bring up an application that I want to move from monitor to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jeffrey Kloek, May 22, 2024.

1. Windows 11: Moving applications from one monitor to another does not work as expected.

HI. I have the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti with 3 different monitors connected to it. When I bring up an application that I want to move from monitor to monitor, I try using the Windows logo key + Shift + ← / → keys, they do not move at all. [System Summary] Item Value OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Manufacturer System manufacturer System Model System Product Name System Type x64-based PC System SKU SKU Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor, 3701 Mhz, 12 Cores, 24 Logical Processor

:)

Jeffrey Kloek, May 22, 2024

2. windows 11 cannot detect my second monitor

Windows 11 cannot detect my second monitor. Help. I did all the suggested troubleshooting steps but nothing seems to work.

Janet Brandares, May 22, 2024
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 22, 2024
  4. Kalobok Win User

Windows 11: Moving applications from one monitor to another does not work as expected.

Applications moved to secondary monitor after remote desktop session to the PC.

I have a PC with two monitors. Occasionally I connect to this PC using Remote Desktop. When I log in locally again all open applications are moved to the secondary monitor. One example is Sticky Notes. A few applications sitting in the tray (with all windows
    hidden) also open on the secondary monitor. Is it the expected behavior and is there any way to change this?

Kalobok, May 22, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11: Moving applications from one monitor to another does not work as expected.

1. Windows 11: Moving applications from one monitor to another does not work as expected. - Similar Threads - Moving applications monitor

2. Windows 11: Moving applications from one monitor to another does not work as expected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Moving applications from one monitor to another does not work as expected.: HI. I have the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti with 3 different monitors connected to it. When I bring up an application that I want to move from monitor to monitor, I try using the Windows logo key + Shift + ← / → keys, they do not move at all. [System Summary] Item Value OS Name...
  3. All my windows move from one monitor to another. Why is this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my windows move from one monitor to another. Why is this?: Hi, I have a dual monitor setup. One is 27inch 1440p and the other one is 24 1080p. Every time I'm done using my pc I use Windows+L then sleep mode. When I power it back on it moves everything onto the 27inch. Is this normal when I power it I have to type my passcode to log...
  4. All my windows move from one monitor to another. Why is this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my windows move from one monitor to another. Why is this?: Hi, I have a dual monitor setup. One is 27inch 1440p and the other one is 24 1080p. Every time I'm done using my pc I use Windows+L then sleep mode. When I power it back on it moves everything onto the 27inch. Is this normal when I power it I have to type my passcode to log...
  5. All my windows move from one monitor to another. Why is this?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Move Windows From One Drive To Another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move Windows From One Drive To Another: I have three drives C,D & E. I want to move windows and do a clean install from C to E, but keep the files that are on D. The main reason is that C is tiny and out of space and E is faster and much larger. I don't care about preferences and applications being lost as I have...
  7. Move Windows From One Drive To Another

Move Windows From One Drive To Another: I have three drives C,D & E. I want to move windows and do a clean install from C to E, but keep the files that are on D. The main reason is that C is tiny and out of space and E is faster and much larger. I don't care about preferences and applications being lost as I have...
  8. How to move an application on to another monitor

How to move an application on to another monitor: Hello, recently I have been having problems moving an application from monitor to monitor. Whenever I try to move an application to my other monitor using the alt enter and drag method it is fine, however when I then go to full screen application it automatically defaults the...
  9. Moving Application settings/preferences from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving Application settings/preferences from one PC to another: Greetings Helpful Board, Y'all are awesome. Helped me in so many turns and twists along my 2.3 year journey from Mac to PC. I'd be dead in the water without you. I just Googled the following question but got nowhere. My wife has two programs on a PC. A CAD program and Adobe...
  10. How to stop apps from moving from one monitor to another upon monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop apps from moving from one monitor to another upon monitors: I have two monitors. One uses dual DVI cable and one uses DisplayPort. When the monitors wake up after a sleep, the apps on the DVI monitor move to the DisplayPort monitor. This probably has to do with the difference when Windows senses which monitor is active first. Is...