Windows 10: Windows 11 moving the task bar weather to the right

Discus and support Windows 11 moving the task bar weather to the right in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,Is it possible to move the weather to the right side as it was on windows 10?I'm not a fan of having icons in the middle as it looks weird, but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LordWazon, Feb 20, 2023.

1. LordWazon Win User

Windows 11 moving the task bar weather to the right

Hi,Is it possible to move the weather to the right side as it was on windows 10?I'm not a fan of having icons in the middle as it looks weird, but I also like the weather widget.Is it possible to have a full information about weather, like the widget above, but on a right side like in windows 10 while having icons on the left? Weather widget that shows up when you move icons to the left is lacking basic info to be honest.So to summarise - Keep the looks of the widget when icons are in the middle, but have it on the right side while rest of icons are on the left. Is it possible?

:)

LordWazon, Feb 20, 2023

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Feb 20, 2023
  3. Tin L Win User
    Move Task Bar

Hi Nmchugh,

I'm Christine, a Windows user like you. I'll do my best to help you.

I can see here that you would like to move the location of your Taskbar on Windows 11.

I'll be transparent with you, there's no option to move the TaskBar on Windows 11 as designed. I'm also looking for it when I upgraded to Windows 11. Right now, I will suggest you to raise this feedback to MS Developer via Feedback hub.

Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/sen...

Note: You may move the TaskBar alignment or the icons from the taskbar to the lower left part of the screen.

Right click on Taskbar and choose Taskbar settings, look for Taskbar behavior and you can edit the Task bar alignment to Left.

Thank you,

Christine L

Independent Advisor

Tin L, Feb 20, 2023
  4. nmchugh Win User

Move Task Bar

how can i move the task bar in windows 11 so that it runs top to bottom down the left side of the screeen?

nmchugh, Feb 20, 2023
Thema:

1. Windows 11 moving the task bar weather to the right - Similar Threads - moving task bar

2. Weather widget on the task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather widget on the task bar: The weather widget on the task bar is frozen at the night time temperature from a few days ago. I've tried turning it off then turning it on but it's unchanged. Any ideas of how to get it to work? Thank you!...
  3. Weather widget on the task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather widget on the task bar: The weather widget on the task bar is frozen at the night time temperature from a few days ago. I've tried turning it off then turning it on but it's unchanged. Any ideas of how to get it to work? Thank you!...
  4. Windows 11 moving the task bar weather to the right

Windows 11 moving the task bar weather to the right: Hi,Is it possible to move the weather to the right side as it was on windows 10?I'm not a fan of having icons in the middle as it looks weird, but I also like the weather widget.Is it possible to have a full information about weather, like the widget above, but on a right...
  5. Task Bar Weather

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Bar Weather: After a recent update I now see the weather on my taskbar. However it always starts with Detroit Michigan which is way off from northern Kentucky. I have to go in and manually change it every day. Very annoying. Why won't it remember how I've changed it?I've gone in to...
  6. Task Bar Weather

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Bar Weather: After a recent update I now see the weather on my taskbar. However it always starts with Detroit Michigan which is way off from northern Kentucky. I have to go in and manually change it every day. Very annoying. Why won't it remember how I've changed it?I've gone in to...
  7. Task Bar Weather

8. Weather button on Task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather button on Task bar: When I click on the weather buttonshown above it pulls up a box with a bunch of stuff I don't care aboutshown below. I was wondering if it's possible to change this to show only weather statistics or something more helpful? Thank you...
  9. Weather button on Task bar

Weather button on Task bar: When I click on the weather buttonshown above it pulls up a box with a bunch of stuff I don't care aboutshown below. I was wondering if it's possible to change this to show only weather statistics or something more helpful? Thank you...
  10. Weather button on Task bar

in Windows 10 Customization