Windows 10: Windows 11 MS Store searchbar doesnt work.

Discus and support Windows 11 MS Store searchbar doesnt work. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i type something in the searchbar nothing appears and cant search. Any fix for this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dario Copic, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Windows 11 MS Store searchbar doesnt work.

When i type something in the searchbar nothing appears and cant search. Any fix for this?

:)

Dario Copic, Jan 20, 2022
  2. John Fer Win User

microsoft windows store doesnt work properly

We suggest resetting your Windows store to help with your issue. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on Cortana search box then press Enter.
    • Click on Apps.
    • On the Search this list box, type in Store.
    • Click on Store then click on Advance options.
    • Click on Reset.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 20, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 11 MS Store searchbar doesnt work.

Windows store is not working in Windows 10

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Have you updated all the Windows updates?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run built-in Windows Store app troubleshooter.

• Click on Start search and type troubleshooting and choose 'Troubleshooting'

• Click on 'View All'.

• Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter.
    Step 2: I suggest you to check for the latest updates

• Press Windows logo key +R, enter MS-settings: and then press
      OK. This opens Settings.
    • In Settings, go to Update & security > Windows Update, and then select
      Check for updates. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 MS Store searchbar doesnt work.

1. Windows 11 MS Store searchbar doesnt work. - Similar Threads - Store searchbar doesnt

2. Microsoft Store doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store doesnt work: Whenever i try to open Microsoft store, it either opens and crashes or it doesnt open. I tried reinstalling it with Windows Powershell Admin, but when i type this command: Get-AppXPackage Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  3. Microsoft Store doesnt work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store doesnt work: Whenever i try to open Microsoft store, it either opens and crashes or it doesnt open. I tried reinstalling it with Windows Powershell Admin, but when i type this command: Get-AppXPackage Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  4. Microsoft Store doesnt work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Windows 11, MS Store doesn't work at all.

Windows 11, MS Store doesn't work at all.: 1. I cannot install any apps, as doing the same by clicking install button does nothing. 2. Resetting or Re-installing MS Store doesn't fix the issue. 3. Major problem is "I can't connect to xbox online" i.e None of my games work. 4. Its been a while with the same so I cannot...
  6. Windows 11 searchbar bugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 searchbar bugged: Hello, I've been encountering this search bar bug recently.If I try to open it or type into it, it will close itself and reopen itself transparently.If I do it more times, the whole task bar will freeze and my computer too.Already tried trouble shooting, didn't help....
  7. Windows 11 searchbar bugged

Windows 11 searchbar bugged: Hello, I've been encountering this search bar bug recently.If I try to open it or type into it, it will close itself and reopen itself transparently.If I do it more times, the whole task bar will freeze and my computer too.Already tried trouble shooting, didn't help....
  8. Work or School account in MS store in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Work or School account in MS store in windows 11: Hello All,I have upgraded my machine to windows 11. But in windows 11 I cant sing in with my work or school account in MS store. Earlier in win 10 we were able to sign in with work or school account.Thanks.....
  9. Windows 11 MS Store searchbar doesnt work.

Windows 11 MS Store searchbar doesnt work.: When i type something in the searchbar nothing appears and cant search. Any fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-ms-store-searchbar-doesnt-work/ad18cad3-a8f0-44f6-8bb3-b17e3512ed8b
  10. start menu searchbar spazes out and doesnt work

in Cortana
    start menu searchbar spazes out and doesnt work: last night my system kept waking up after i put it to sleep it did it twice thwn i shut it down. after i relaunched my pc a few hours later a lot of issues started to happen, first off my itunes and razer software corrupted because of some side by side issue, then my search...