Windows 10: Windows 11 multiple BSOD, reinstalled windows tried, multiple drivers, but problem still...

Discus and support Windows 11 multiple BSOD, reinstalled windows tried, multiple drivers, but problem still... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been experiencing random BSOD's, sometimes on boot sometimes while playing games, sometimes just opening Microsoft edge. I have used DDU to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tom Baxter1, Nov 14, 2023.

1. Windows 11 multiple BSOD, reinstalled windows tried, multiple drivers, but problem still...

I have been experiencing random BSOD's, sometimes on boot sometimes while playing games, sometimes just opening Microsoft edge. I have used DDU to uninstall and reinstall Nvidia GPU drivers, I have tried 4 different versions I have reinstalled windows 11 from scratch, all drivers are updated and everything is running the latest driver version, I'm assuming its hardware related but not sure exactly what the problem is. Any help would be appreciated.here is 4 different Mini-Dump files generated from 4 different BSOD'shttps://www.mediafire.com/file/v0v64vhfal34x0m/111523-7328-01.zip/fileSystem Sp

:)

Tom Baxter1, Nov 14, 2023

2. Multiple BSODs after Windows 11 Installation

After installing Windows 11, I get multiple BSODs each time it tries to boots (logo phase).

I have Windows 10 alongside with it, it is working without any problem.

I installed it bypassing TPM and Secure boot because my PC doesn't support it, since it's an old laptop.

Specifications:

• Asus ROG G74SX
    • CPU: i7-2670qm (8x2.2ghz)
    • GPU: GTX 560M
    • MEM: 2x8GB + 2x2GB DDR3 (1333MHz)
    • SSD: Kingston 240GB
    • HDD: Hitachi 700GB
    So far, these are all the BSODs I tracked:

• SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED
    • KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • Kernel Security Check Failure
    • FAT FILE SYSTEM

Ruri Yoshinova, Nov 14, 2023
  3. Windows 11 having multiple BSOD a day

I've noticed such a problem since 2 months ago. I've tried to replace my memory sticks. This is then followed by updating firmware and software. I tried to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 as well. My final step was to reinstall Windows 11. All the steps have been performed but the issue is still happening, in fact much more frequent than before. Below are the errors that I see while BSOD:

• WHEA Uncorrectable Error
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    I've even run "sfc /scannow" and memory diagnostics, all return normal. I've no idea on what to do now. Hereby providing a .dmp file for your reference under my OneDrive. Link

Chai Chong, Nov 14, 2023
  4. Ciderza Win User

Windows 11 multiple BSOD, reinstalled windows tried, multiple drivers, but problem still...

Multiple BSODs

For the past month I have had multiple BSODs. They generally happen during the first 15 mins of a game. Things I have done to try and remedy the situation.

• tested my ram with memtest and it comes out clean.
    • Cleaned out PC
    • reinstalled GPU drivers
    • tried beta GPU drivers
    • updated BIOS
    • stressed GPU testing for over an hour
    • stressed CPU for more than a couple of hours
    • disabled windows defender
    • scanned for malware using malware bytes
    • installed Avira

After my memtest run the PC ran fine for a few days and then started to BSOD. I am not sure if its the RAM , PSU or GPU if its even hardware.

Any help will really be appreciated here.

Thanks

Ciderza, Nov 14, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 multiple BSOD, reinstalled windows tried, multiple drivers, but problem still...

1. Windows 11 multiple BSOD, reinstalled windows tried, multiple drivers, but problem still... - Similar Threads - multiple BSOD reinstalled

2. Windows 11 multiple BSOD, reinstalled windows tried, multiple drivers, but problem still...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 multiple BSOD, reinstalled windows tried, multiple drivers, but problem still...: I have been experiencing random BSOD's, sometimes on boot sometimes while playing games, sometimes just opening Microsoft edge. I have used DDU to uninstall and reinstall Nvidia GPU drivers, I have tried 4 different versions I have reinstalled windows 11 from scratch, all...
  3. Multiple BSODs on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs on Windows 11: I am currently experiencing regular BSODs on my Windows 11 PC, up to 3 or 4 per day at the moment. I can find no hardware issues and all software seems to be stable when in use. I would really appreciate any advice you can give. I've zipped the last 24 hours worth of mini...
  4. Multiple BSODs, tried multiple fixes and still no luck.

Multiple BSODs, tried multiple fixes and still no luck.: Recently my PC has been giving me BSODs every time I load it, within 1 minute of launching to windows. The errors are MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, ATTEMPTED_TO_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY.I have tried multiple fixes, from switching parts such as the motherboard and my...
  5. Multiple BSODs, tried multiple fixes and still no luck.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs, tried multiple fixes and still no luck.: Recently my PC has been giving me BSODs every time I load it, within 1 minute of launching to windows. The errors are MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, ATTEMPTED_TO_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY.I have tried multiple fixes, from switching parts such as the motherboard and my...
  6. Reinstall Problems multiple

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Reinstall Problems multiple: I recently was forced to remove my SSD C drive as it ran out of writes and could no longerfunction. Since I had an HDD in the computer already I assumed this would be merely an annoyance, since I could simply reinstall the OS to that drive it had formerly been the primary...
  7. Reinstall Problems multiple

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Problems multiple: I recently was forced to remove my SSD C drive as it ran out of writes and could no longerfunction. Since I had an HDD in the computer already I assumed this would be merely an annoyance, since I could simply reinstall the OS to that drive it had formerly been the primary...
  8. Reinstall Problems multiple

9. Windows 11 multiple BSOD

Windows 11 multiple BSOD: I had multiple BSOD issues, diagnosed to be "iaStorA.sys" related. I updated to the latest driver and uninstalled and reinstalled Intel RST Rapid Storage Technology. This resolved the problem for a couple of weeks, now it is back to reoccuring on a daily basis usually while...
  10. Multiple errors for multiple BSODS (even after Windows reinstall)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple errors for multiple BSODS (even after Windows reinstall): I'm getting many BSODS displaying (so far) three different errors, even after reinstall of Windows 10 Pro (Build 18363.1082). I've updated drivers and run WhoCrashed, but I'm getting nowhere. This is the link to my zip file of errors/dump info:...