Windows 10: Windows 11 multiple BSOD

Discus and support Windows 11 multiple BSOD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had multiple BSOD issues, diagnosed to be "iaStorA.sys" related. I updated to the latest driver and uninstalled and reinstalled Intel RST Rapid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DanBolstrum, May 17, 2022.

1. Windows 11 multiple BSOD

I had multiple BSOD issues, diagnosed to be "iaStorA.sys" related. I updated to the latest driver and uninstalled and reinstalled Intel RST Rapid Storage Technology. This resolved the problem for a couple of weeks, now it is back to reoccuring on a daily basis usually while laptop is in Sleep mode. See the see attached minidump from the latest occurrence:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhrnppNJcrulrTTEjrvBuLRL3UXX?e=gB80OZDescription Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\WerFault.exe Creation Time: 5/17/2022 5:53:38 AM Problem: Shut down unexpectedly Status: Report sent Problem

:)

DanBolstrum, May 17, 2022
  2. Linney Win User

Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Bug Check 0x1A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT - Windows drivers | Microsoft Docs

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, May 17, 2022
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, May 17, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 multiple BSOD

1. Windows 11 multiple BSOD - Similar Threads - multiple BSOD

2. Multiple BSOD Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD Problems: Hi,I'm currently facing multiple BSODs from my computer. It got worst when I unplug the charger and work with just battery. Currently, these are the errors I noted down:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLYThe...
  3. Multiple BSOD Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD Problems: Hi,I'm currently facing multiple BSODs from my computer. It got worst when I unplug the charger and work with just battery. Currently, these are the errors I noted down:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLYThe...
  4. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls: https://1drv.ms/f/c/87e99077ab53fab8/Erj6U6t3kOkggIdhBQAAAAABgBm6P3Im5IRHeDJ24GqQeA?e=gv8VK7For the past few days, I've been trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC. While it was working fine before, I wanted to clear out the bloat accumulated on my computer, so I used...
  5. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls: https://1drv.ms/f/c/87e99077ab53fab8/Erj6U6t3kOkggIdhBQAAAAABgBm6P3Im5IRHeDJ24GqQeA?e=gv8VK7For the past few days, I've been trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC. While it was working fine before, I wanted to clear out the bloat accumulated on my computer, so I used...
  6. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD Windows 10 Premire Pro multiple times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD Windows 10 Premire Pro multiple times: Hi,I keep having problems when using PP but I suspect that these issues are not from PP itself can't be sure of course but from something else in the system.I am using a fully updated Windows 10 except for the super annoying 0x80070643 which I don't know how to resolve -...
  8. Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD Windows 10 Premire Pro multiple times

Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD Windows 10 Premire Pro multiple times: Hi,I keep having problems when using PP but I suspect that these issues are not from PP itself can't be sure of course but from something else in the system.I am using a fully updated Windows 10 except for the super annoying 0x80070643 which I don't know how to resolve -...
  9. Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD Windows 10 Premire Pro multiple times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Multiple BSOD in past week on Dell G15 5525 Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD in past week on Dell G15 5525 Laptop.: Recently, I have encountered frequent blue screen errors with my Dell G15 5525 laptop with the following error...