Windows 10: Windows 11 multiple desktops same time

Discus and support Windows 11 multiple desktops same time in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can you run multiple desktops at the same time within Windows 11 like using 4 monitors but on 1 screen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ztcpsp, Mar 1, 2022.

1. ztcpsp Win User

Windows 11 multiple desktops same time

Can you run multiple desktops at the same time within Windows 11 like using 4 monitors but on 1 screen?

:)

ztcpsp, Mar 1, 2022
  2. Mala_S Win User

virtual desktop as multiple monitor

Hello Dan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Virtual desktops lets you create multiple, separate desktops that each can display different open windows and apps. Multiple desktops are great for quickly switching desktops. The idea of having multiple virtual desktops is being able to order programs
    according to a set of tasks.

PC can’t have different virtual desktop on each monitor. However, we can
    configure the taskbar for multiple displays to send windows from one monitor to another. We can customize Windows to have a taskbar shown on only one display, and a different taskbar on the other display. To do that, follow the below mentioned
    steps.

• Right click on the taskbar and select
      Taskbar Settings
    • Scroll down to Multiple displays section and choose
      Taskbar where window is open under Show taskbar buttons on option.

By choosing that particular option in Settings, you can set its independent taskbar in addition to your primary display. Only the open windows are shown on the taskbar in that particular display.

As a workaround, we can create a new profile to switch your main display to another. By doing that, you can switch between profiles which will be having different displays in it.
    To do that, follow the below mentioned steps.

• Right click anywhere on the desktop and select Graphics properties > Select
      Display > make changes to change your main displays > click on
      Save profile
      > assign a name to it.
    • You can create multiple profiles to make different monitors as main displays each time.
    • To apply the profile, right click anywhere on the
      desktop and select Graphics Options > Profiles > in there you can select the new account which you have created to switch the display.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Mar 1, 2022
  3. NEW - 3DMark 11 Compilation

This thread is for posting your scores, not complaining about the benchmark or its methods.

Post Your 3DMark 11 Score along with CPU-Z,GPU-Z and your Desktop Date and Time...This will be listed in single and multiple gpu configurations.
    If you want your card listed here be sure to post all in Table format like below.

name|gpu|clocks|score|cpu

IF YOU DONT SEE YOUR NAME IN THE LIST READ THIS AGAIN

Athlon2K15, Mar 1, 2022
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Mar 1, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 multiple desktops same time - Similar Threads - multiple desktops same

2. Windows 11 Multiple Desktop is extremely disappointing, it is not multiple but same desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Multiple Desktop is extremely disappointing, it is not multiple but same desktop...: I really miss the desktop option like in Windows 7 where after making a mess on my desktop I could start a new one and it was EMPTY!!But to my complete astonishment and asking chatGPT, Bard and Google Microsoft thinks this is very handy to have all your desktops looking the...
  3. Windows 11 Multiple Desktop is extremely disappointing, it is not multiple but same desktop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Multiple Desktop is extremely disappointing, it is not multiple but same desktop...: I really miss the desktop option like in Windows 7 where after making a mess on my desktop I could start a new one and it was EMPTY!!But to my complete astonishment and asking chatGPT, Bard and Google Microsoft thinks this is very handy to have all your desktops looking the...
  4. Multiple errors occured at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple errors occured at the same time.: There was an error that occured yesterday where it showed me a blue screen and said to go to https://www.windows.com/stopcode/ and the error was "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" then I did some of the steps since I can't even log in my pin because it kept on doing that. Since it was...
  5. Multiple errors occured at the same time.

Multiple errors occured at the same time.: There was an error that occured yesterday where it showed me a blue screen and said to go to https://www.windows.com/stopcode/ and the error was "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" then I did some of the steps since I can't even log in my pin because it kept on doing that. Since it was...
  6. Multiple errors occured at the same time.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to show multiple windows at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to show multiple windows at the same time: For example. I show a window A in fullscreen, then I opened another one B in a new window. Then, if I click A, B is concealed. I can only let small windows cover large windows. I know how to use windows+arrows to multitask, but are there anyways not to hide other windows?...
  8. How to show multiple windows at the same time

How to show multiple windows at the same time: For example. I show a window A in fullscreen, then I opened another one B in a new window. Then, if I click A, B is concealed. I can only let small windows cover large windows. I know how to use windows+arrows to multitask, but are there anyways not to hide other windows?...
  9. Windows 11 multiple desktops same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 multiple desktops same time: Can you run multiple desktops at the same time within Windows 11 like using 4 monitors but on 1 screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-multiple-desktops-same-time/752756d0-e9a2-4cba-a61b-8a10bc803c64
  10. Same device appearing multiple times

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Same device appearing multiple times: I have recently installed a new Philips 43PUS8555/12 smart TV which is connected to my router via 5.0 GHz Wi-Fi. My desktop PC is connected to my router via ethernet cable and when I look at the Devices and Printers / Multimedia Devices area I see the 43PUS8555/12 listed 44...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. two desktops on windows 11 on same screen