Windows 10: Windows 11 My File Explorer Crashes When I Open Any Folder.

Discus and support Windows 11 My File Explorer Crashes When I Open Any Folder. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently ive started seeing an issue with my file explorer, whenever i click any folder in file explorer, on my main screen or through an external app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Coden The Synth, Jun 12, 2024.

1. Windows 11 My File Explorer Crashes When I Open Any Folder.

Recently ive started seeing an issue with my file explorer, whenever i click any folder in file explorer, on my main screen or through an external app my file explorer crashes and makes my screen grey for a second. Ive already tried using sfc & restorehealth. how can i fix this?

:)

Coden The Synth, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 My File Explorer Crashes When I Open Any Folder.

1. Windows 11 My File Explorer Crashes When I Open Any Folder. - Similar Threads - File Explorer Crashes

2. Windows 11 File Explorer crashing specifically when opening the Home Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Explorer crashing specifically when opening the Home Folder: I've seen the tickets that reference this and none of the solutions are working for me.When I attempted to clear out the %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\AutomaticDestinations folder I ran into a couple of issues. Seems that %APPDATA% and %USERPROFILE% were missing from my...
  3. Windows 11 File Explorer crashing specifically when opening the Home Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 File Explorer crashing specifically when opening the Home Folder: I've seen the tickets that reference this and none of the solutions are working for me.When I attempted to clear out the %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\AutomaticDestinations folder I ran into a couple of issues. Seems that %APPDATA% and %USERPROFILE% were missing from my...
  4. Windows 11 My File Explorer Crashes When I Open Any Folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 My File Explorer Crashes When I Open Any Folder.: Recently ive started seeing an issue with my file explorer, whenever i click any folder in file explorer, on my main screen or through an external app my file explorer crashes and makes my screen grey for a second. Ive already tried using sfc & restorehealth. how can i fix...
  5. Windows 11 File Explorer crashing specifically when opening the Home Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Explorer crashing specifically when opening the Home Folder: As the title said, my file explorer crashes when I open it's home folder, from my testing no other folders cause this issue. I changed my default file explorer page to My PC instead of Home to still be open to use the default File Explorer shortcut but I would like to be able...
  6. Windows 11 File Explorer crashing specifically when opening the Home Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 File Explorer crashing specifically when opening the Home Folder: As the title said, my file explorer crashes when I open it's home folder, from my testing no other folders cause this issue. I changed my default file explorer page to My PC instead of Home to still be open to use the default File Explorer shortcut but I would like to be able...
  7. File Explorer crashes when opening particular folders .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer crashes when opening particular folders .: I tried everything available on Internet sfc /scannow chkdsk etc here is the error in event viewer... Fault bucket 1807279198899510965, type 4 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: explorer.exe P2: 10.0.19041.662 P3: 996782f8 P4:...
  8. File Explorer crashes when opening particular folders .

File Explorer crashes when opening particular folders .: I tried everything available on Internet sfc /scannow chkdsk etc here is the error in event viewer... Fault bucket 1807279198899510965, type 4 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: explorer.exe P2: 10.0.19041.662 P3: 996782f8 P4:...
  9. file explorer crash when opening download folder

file explorer crash when opening download folder: Hi. I have some problem when I Open my download folder from D: drive already check the error and it's said Description A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows. Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\explorer.exe Problem signature Problem Event...
  10. File Explorer keeps crashing when I open folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File Explorer keeps crashing when I open folders: So I am making a mcpe texture pack and when I clicked oh a folder. The explorer window turned white. So I terminated explorer and reopen it to continue with what i was doing. But its starting to get annoying so I was wondering if anyone else had this problem. submitted by...