Windows 10: Windows 11 native apps won't show on 1st click, need minimize and maximize to show

Discus and support Windows 11 native apps won't show on 1st click, need minimize and maximize to show in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I just upgraded from 10 to 11 and encountered several bugs/issues after finished all windows updates and restarted 10+ times.Can anyone help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Syzure, Sep 27, 2022.

1. Syzure Win User

Windows 11 native apps won't show on 1st click, need minimize and maximize to show

Hi all, I just upgraded from 10 to 11 and encountered several bugs/issues after finished all windows updates and restarted 10+ times.Can anyone help me with below? - Much appreciate!!Issue 1: Windows 11 native apps won't show on 1st click, need minimize and maximize to showApps like "Setting", "Mail", "OneNote for Windows 10", "Snipping" etc do not show up when I open them.For instance, I open up "Mail" appMail show up on task bar, I can see Mail app behind my opaque task barBefore:After open, you can see mail app menu behind task bar:But outside of task bar there is nothing, it is like a tran

:)

Syzure, Sep 27, 2022

2. Applications won`t maximize

Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks

PhilipMaclean, Sep 27, 2022
  3. kiranjast Win User
    Application title bar keeps flickering and not showing maximize minimize buttons

Hello All,

I developed an application with Ribbon.

The problem I am facing is, the title bar keeps flickering in window 8 (old graphics driver)and not showing maximize minimize buttons.

but the same application run smooth in window 10 (nice graphic driver) showing icons.

could you suggest ,what is wrong with display? What should I try to stop flickering. ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

kiranjast, Sep 27, 2022
  4. Windows 11 native apps won't show on 1st click, need minimize and maximize to show

Application shows ONLY the minimize,maximize and close buttons

Hi There,

I am trying to fix an issue where one of my applications in Windows only shows up with the minimize,maximize and close buttons available.

The application is usually a client with different funcions and buttons available but for some reason there is nothing but the functions mentioned above, the whole client is basically not visible in its entirety excluding those buttons.

I already went above and beyond the standard troubleshooting suggested for this application but I seem to be unable to solve the problem.

I was wondering if anybody has any idea whether this can be affected by Windows' related issues of whatever nature.

Please let me know.

Cheers

Daniele_Lupo_1984, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 native apps won't show on 1st click, need minimize and maximize to show

1. Windows 11 native apps won't show on 1st click, need minimize and maximize to show - Similar Threads - native apps won't

2. Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...: Hi There,I am trying to fix an issue where one of my games in Windows only shows up with the minimize, maximize and close buttons available. The games name is Punishing Gray Raven or in task manager PGR.exe. I uninstalled and installed the game, ran the windows...
  3. Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...: Hi There,I am trying to fix an issue where one of my games in Windows only shows up with the minimize, maximize and close buttons available. The games name is Punishing Gray Raven or in task manager PGR.exe. I uninstalled and installed the game, ran the windows...
  4. Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. [SOLVED] Windows 11 native apps won't show on 1st click, need minimize and maximize to show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [SOLVED] Windows 11 native apps won't show on 1st click, need minimize and maximize to show: Source of problem: a windows theme call Nord----Hi all, I just upgraded from 10 to 11 and encountered several bugs/issues after finished all windows updates and restarted 10+ times.Can anyone help me with below? - Much appreciate!!Issue 1: Windows 11 native apps won't show on...
  6. [SOLVED] Windows 11 native apps won't show on 1st click, need minimize and maximize to show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [SOLVED] Windows 11 native apps won't show on 1st click, need minimize and maximize to show: Source of problem: a windows theme call Nord----Hi all, I just upgraded from 10 to 11 and encountered several bugs/issues after finished all windows updates and restarted 10+ times.Can anyone help me with below? - Much appreciate!!Issue 1: Windows 11 native apps won't show on...
  7. Windows 11 native apps won't show on 1st click, need minimize and maximize to show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 native apps won't show on 1st click, need minimize and maximize to show: Hi all, I just upgraded from 10 to 11 and encountered several bugs/issues after finished all windows updates and restarted 10+ times.Can anyone help me with below? - Much appreciate!!Issue 1: Windows 11 native apps won't show on 1st click, need minimize and maximize to...
  8. minimized window isn't restored maximized although it was maximized before minimizing

minimized window isn't restored maximized although it was maximized before minimizing: Hi! I work with AutoCAD LT 2019 in maximized windows. When I minimize them and then restore, they don't get to the previous maximized state, but instead they are restored to the "normal" size. This is not the expected behaviour. All other programs and applications get...
  9. Minimize/maximize window

Minimize/maximize window: The line to minimize and the square to maximize window has disappeared from the top right of the screen. The only option shown is the x to close window. How do I restore the minimize and maximize option?...
  10. Application shows ONLY the minimize,maximize and close buttons

Application shows ONLY the minimize,maximize and close buttons: Hi There, I am trying to fix an issue where one of my applications in Windows only shows up with the minimize,maximize and close buttons available. The application is usually a client with different funcions and buttons available but for some reason there is nothing but the...