Windows 10: WINDOWS 11 NEEDS POLISHING

Discus and support WINDOWS 11 NEEDS POLISHING in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've heard that windows 10 is dead soon. I've tried windows 11 and it's only more work for my laptop. That really pissed me off, either I install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lazymaz, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Lazymaz Win User

WINDOWS 11 NEEDS POLISHING

I've heard that windows 10 is dead soon. I've tried windows 11 and it's only more work for my laptop. That really pissed me off, either I install AtlasOS on windows 11, or I stay on windows 10 with AtlasOS, to stop windows updates, or you make a windows 11 Light version, because win11 takes like 30GB of space. I only have 128GB SSD. And the worst part is, that it's growing!! It fills itself up with ads, searching, windows prefetch, temp files, and don't even resist to think about these 50 bloatwares pre-installed! And even Ads on start menu!!! Isn't ads on bing, outlook not enough. You are a m

:)

Lazymaz, Jun 7, 2023

2. Polish dictionary needs to be revised

Hi, I've found more than 120 words in Polish dictionary in Windows Phone 8 that shouldn't be there. Majority of them are just correct words but without Polish diacritic symbols that should be autocorrected to their "diacriticized" versions.

Since the list is quite long and complicated (I've put suggested autocorrections there as well) and I update it frequently, I've put it on my SkyDrive, here's the link:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Thank you for looking into this and fixing the dictionary. If you need any further information and/or help, feel free to ask.

Wojciech Maj, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Polish Keyboard for Windows 10 (NOT Programmer's Keyboard)

Hi,

Upon replicating the scenario on our end, we added Polish (Polski) as language, and we were able to type ń ę ą ł. There might be an issue with the settings of language on your PC. To set up polish keyboard on your PC, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel and select Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Select Language, under Change your language preferences click
      Add a language.

WINDOWS 11 NEEDS POLISHING 39e0991f-7ad9-46d0-9c0c-104298edd5d3.png

• Click Polish from the language list and click Add.
      WINDOWS 11 NEEDS POLISHING b297bc98-1ff0-476b-868b-d5e37e8d7f99.png
    • Select Keyboard layout: Polish (Programmers) and click
      Move up

WINDOWS 11 NEEDS POLISHING 37102af8-be97-4ad0-b94a-9339f4c28105.png

Let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Jun 7, 2023
  4. WINDOWS 11 NEEDS POLISHING

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

WINDOWS 11 NEEDS POLISHING

1. WINDOWS 11 NEEDS POLISHING - Similar Threads - NEEDS POLISHING

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the first 5 seconds i can feel it perfect then it goes bad again ive bought multiple...
  3. Pc controller input bug need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the first 5 seconds i can feel it perfect then it goes bad again ive bought multiple...
  4. Pc controller input bug need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. In the situation I explained to you below, what do I need to do to download Windows 10 on...

In the situation I explained to you below, what do I need to do to download Windows 10 on...: When I download Windows 10 on a 16 GB flash card from Microsoft's official website, after the download is 100%, the window like image which I sent you opens on the computer....
  6. In the situation I explained to you below, what do I need to do to download Windows 10 on...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In the situation I explained to you below, what do I need to do to download Windows 10 on...: When I download Windows 10 on a 16 GB flash card from Microsoft's official website, after the download is 100%, the window like image which I sent you opens on the computer....
  7. In the situation I explained to you below, what do I need to do to download Windows 10 on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024 need the updates to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024 need the updates to...: Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024. I have been searching for 2024 updates but I couldn't find any. All the available daylight saving updates are for 2023 only. Thanks....
  9. Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024 need the updates to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024 need the updates to...: Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024. I have been searching for 2024 updates but I couldn't find any. All the available daylight saving updates are for 2023 only. Thanks....
  10. WINDOWS 11 NEEDS POLISHING

WINDOWS 11 NEEDS POLISHING: I've heard that windows 10 is dead soon. I've tried windows 11 and it's only more work for my laptop. That really pissed me off, either I install AtlasOS on windows 11, or I stay on windows 10 with AtlasOS, to stop windows updates, or you make a windows 11 Light version,...