Windows 10: Windows 11 - Never Combine Taskbar Icons

Discus and support Windows 11 - Never Combine Taskbar Icons in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I know that the "never combine" taskbar setting is not available in Windows 11. Is this something that will be corrected in an update, or has this been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by byerpiano, Nov 24, 2021.

1. byerpiano Win User

Windows 11 - Never Combine Taskbar Icons

I know that the "never combine" taskbar setting is not available in Windows 11. Is this something that will be corrected in an update, or has this been removed permanently? Feedback to Microsoft - I prefer to see all open files and not have to hover over the icon to choose which one I want to work in.

:)

byerpiano, Nov 24, 2021
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Hello,

In Windows 10, you can personalize the settings of your taskbar. If there are multiple applications opened, same applications will be combined under one taskbar button. If you want to change this setting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • At the left side of your window, click on Taskbar.
    • Under Combine taskbar buttons, choose Never.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Nov 24, 2021
  3. Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Thanks for answering.

What you suggested is not the problem I asked for a solution.

For more understandable I've attached a figures below.

I'd like to have it in the right figure(showing the window of program not just a title)

Im sorry for my bad English, thanks in advance Windows 11 - Never Combine Taskbar Icons :) Windows 11 - Never Combine Taskbar Icons :)

Windows 11 - Never Combine Taskbar Icons 85c775b5-dc76-4dce-bb54-4b49ef906a51.png

Dark Illusionist, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Lis 13 Win User

combining taskbar icons

Dear MS Community,

This is nothing earth shaking but my taskbar is full of icons and flows over.

I like to combine the icons and so I went to: Right click the Taskbar and clicked Properties.

There I chose the option,

combine when taskbar is full.

I clicked apply then ok but nothing changes.

This is in Window 10

Your help is much appreciated, thank you.

Respectfully,

da6151

Lis 13, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 11 - Never Combine Taskbar Icons - Similar Threads - Never Combine Taskbar

2. taskbar NEVER COMBINE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar NEVER COMBINE: when will you give us back the option to never combine items in the taskbar?when will you give us back the option to always show every icon in the system tray?why is microsht so ftg cking incompetent? why were those options even removed? you try your best to be hated...
  3. taskbar NEVER COMBINE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar NEVER COMBINE: when will you give us back the option to never combine items in the taskbar?when will you give us back the option to always show every icon in the system tray?why is microsht so ftg cking incompetent? why were those options even removed? you try your best to be hated...
  4. never combine taskbar buttons on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    never combine taskbar buttons on Windows 11: - is there any fix from microsoft about the "never combine taskbar buttons" on Windows 11?- laptop upgrade to Windows 11 22H2, but still not seeing this feature...
  5. Windows 11 - Never combine mode Taskbar icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Never combine mode Taskbar icons?: Hi,Is there an update on when this feature is expected to be released? It has been extremely unproductive working with the taskbar icons combined. Why was the option to never combine even removed?...
  6. Windows 11 - Never combine mode Taskbar icons?

Windows 11 - Never combine mode Taskbar icons?: Hi,Is there an update on when this feature is expected to be released? It has been extremely unproductive working with the taskbar icons combined. Why was the option to never combine even removed?...
  7. windows 11 - Combine Taskbar Buttons => never combine mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 - Combine Taskbar Buttons => never combine mode: Hello,I have version :Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎6/‎12/‎2023 OS build 22621.1848 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22642.1000.0 Please let me know on which version is the "never combine mode" available?I just changed my PC and windows...
  8. windows 11 - Combine Taskbar Buttons => never combine mode

windows 11 - Combine Taskbar Buttons => never combine mode: Hello,I have version :Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎6/‎12/‎2023 OS build 22621.1848 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22642.1000.0 Please let me know on which version is the "never combine mode" available?I just changed my PC and windows...
  9. Windows 11 - Never combine tasks in taskbar?

Windows 11 - Never combine tasks in taskbar?: Hi all,I upgraded to Windows 11 yesterday.Is there any way to NOT combine tasks in the taskbar? It's driving me nuts. This single thing could make me reinstall Windows 10 again..Thanks!Anton, Sweden...
  10. Windows 11 - Never Combine Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Never Combine Taskbar Icons: I know that the "never combine" taskbar setting is not available in Windows 11. Is this something that will be corrected in an update, or has this been removed permanently? Feedback to Microsoft - I prefer to see all open files and not have to hover over the icon to choose...