Windows 10: Windows 11 new feature problem

Discus and support Windows 11 new feature problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why the icons of the taskbar keeps refreshing. It deselects the current tab which is super annoying. Can anyone suggest me how to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SabihaJyoti, Feb 24, 2022.

1. Windows 11 new feature problem

Why the icons of the taskbar keeps refreshing. It deselects the current tab which is super annoying. Can anyone suggest me how to fix this?

:)

SabihaJyoti, Feb 24, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 24, 2022
  3. Powerapps, IE 11 and the new upload feature within powerapps

We can't open any uploaded files within the new feature in powerapps at IE 11. We added the url of the sharepoint tenant and the powerapps url into the list of trusted sites, but it makes no difference.

We need to get a solution for this problem, because our customer is always working with this browser.

Anke (Cancom), Feb 24, 2022
  4. Windows 11 new feature problem

Can't upload photos with IE 11 and Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for updating us on the issue.

I would suggest you to turn off and turn on Internet Explorer 11 and check

To turn off and turn on Internet Explorer 11 follow the steps given below

• Click the Start button,
    • click Control Panel, click Programs and Features,
    • And then click Turn Windows features on or off. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • Clear the check box for Internet Explorer 11 to turn it off, and then click
      Yes.
    • Click OK and, when prompted, restart your PC.

Once the computer restarts, follow steps 1-3 again from the above mentioned steps
    and check the check box for Internet explorer to turn it on and then click
    ” Yes” and Click OK ,when prompted restart the computer. And check if issue persists.

Please reply us back after performing the steps. We would be happy to assist you further on the issue.

Ashish Sondhi, Feb 24, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 new feature problem

1. Windows 11 new feature problem - Similar Threads - feature problem

2. Microsoft Family Features Problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Features Problem: I try to open things from the Microsoft Store and an 'ask for permission' prompt comes up. When I press 'Ask by email' I get a message that says 'Something went wrong We’re working on it – try again in a little bit. Trace ID: Jjm/+LuKgUiFoOb7.23.1'. What do I do?...
  3. Microsoft Family Features Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Features Problem: I try to open things from the Microsoft Store and an 'ask for permission' prompt comes up. When I press 'Ask by email' I get a message that says 'Something went wrong We’re working on it – try again in a little bit. Trace ID: Jjm/+LuKgUiFoOb7.23.1'. What do I do?...
  4. Microsoft Family Features Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 fax and scan feature problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 fax and scan feature problems: I have windows 10, I have been using the fax and scan feature to scan and then I double click on the scan to open it, then I right click to copy it, then hold my curser on my desktop screen right click and paste it to the desktop. I have performed this task hundreds of times...
  6. Windows 10 fax and scan feature problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 fax and scan feature problems: I have windows 10, I have been using the fax and scan feature to scan and then I double click on the scan to open it, then I right click to copy it, then hold my curser on my desktop screen right click and paste it to the desktop. I have performed this task hundreds of times...
  7. Windows 10 fax and scan feature problems

8. Hi! I'm using windows 11 pro, I have problem related optional features. After downloading...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi! I'm using windows 11 pro, I have problem related optional features. After downloading...: Hi! I'm using windows 11 pro, I have problem related optional features. After downloading Wireless Display in optional features it is not showing....
  9. Hi! I'm using windows 11 pro, I have problem related optional features. After downloading...

Hi! I'm using windows 11 pro, I have problem related optional features. After downloading...: Hi! I'm using windows 11 pro, I have problem related optional features. After downloading Wireless Display in optional features it is not showing....
  10. Windows 10 feature update 22H2 installation problem.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 feature update 22H2 installation problem.: I have an Asus desktop 8.00 GB of RAM running Windows 10 Home 64-bit. It automatically downloaded and installed version 21H2, no problems. It recently downloaded version 22H2 , which is showing on the list of successfully installed updates. However it repeatedly attempts to...