Windows 10: Windows 11 no longer can access Windows 10 Network PC

Discus and support Windows 11 no longer can access Windows 10 Network PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have no idea what I had done, my laptop running win11 Home, I call this system JGT-Lenovo can no longer access drives on my desktop running Win10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jgt, Nov 28, 2022.

1. JGT
    jgt Win User

Windows 11 no longer can access Windows 10 Network PC

I have no idea what I had done, my laptop running win11 Home, I call this system JGT-Lenovo can no longer access drives on my desktop running Win10 Pro.I recently purchased a new laptop and setup network access to drives that were shared on my desktop I call this system S4. When I first started setting up the laptop I set it up to access five shared drives on S4 my desktop. At that time all was good, From the LT laptop I could access any of the five drives, I could add or delete files on S4. The access from the LT to S4 worked without issue for about two months. Recently something chan

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 28, 2022
  3. OrbitzXT Win User
    Windows 7 & XP Networking Problem

I have two PCs in my room connected to a Linksys router, both had Windows 7 on them and had file sharing enabled through the Homegroup feature. Now I have XP on one PC, and still Windows 7 on the other. I setup the network on my XP PC and had the Windows 7 PC setup properly so that they could network together.

In 'My Network Places' I can see both PC's listed, I can double click the Windows 7 PC from my Windows XP PC and see the folders that I have set to share, but when I double click any of the folders I get an error message saying "\\PC-2\MP3 is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions. Access is denied.

However, on my Windows 7 PC, I can go to network and browse all of the files I have set to share on the XP PC. So what do I need to do so that I can access the files on my Windows 7 PC on my Windows XP PC?

OrbitzXT, Nov 28, 2022
  4. astrakan Win User

windows 10 loosing local network access

Hi,

Well, frequently, I'm unable to access folders on my laptop (or desktop from laptop).
    Then I run network troubleshooting and windows says me the same thing again: one or more network protocols are not installed and necessary for connectivity. Then I accept the correction and I can access my network until the next time it will fail and will say me the same thing. One day, perhaps 3 if I am lucky.
    IT'S MASSIVELY BORING !! *Smile Windows 11 no longer can access Windows 10 Network PC :)

Any clue ?

astrakan, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 no longer can access Windows 10 Network PC - Similar Threads - longer access Network

2. Can no longer access iCloud on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can no longer access iCloud on Windows 11: For some unknown reason, my system can no longer access iCloud. When I try to log in I get the following error:"An error occurred during authentication. Please try again."Windows 11 Pro 22621.1848...
  3. Can no longer access iCloud on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can no longer access iCloud on Windows 11: For some unknown reason, my system can no longer access iCloud. When I try to log in I get the following error:"An error occurred during authentication. Please try again."Windows 11 Pro 22621.1848...
  4. Windows 11 no longer can access Windows 10 Network PC

Windows 11 no longer can access Windows 10 Network PC: I have no idea what I had done, my laptop running win11 Home, I call this system JGT-Lenovo can no longer access drives on my desktop running Win10 Pro.I recently purchased a new laptop and setup network access to drives that were shared on my desktop I call this system S4....
  5. Can not Network access Windows 11 PC from Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not Network access Windows 11 PC from Windows 10 PC: All Permissions verified multiple timesAntivirus turned offCan access the Windows 10 from 11 but not 11 from 10Trouble shooting message "Correctly configured but not responding"Have already tried every fix I could find for connectivity....
  6. Can not Network access Windows 11 PC from Windows 10 PC

Can not Network access Windows 11 PC from Windows 10 PC: All Permissions verified multiple timesAntivirus turned offCan access the Windows 10 from 11 but not 11 from 10Trouble shooting message "Correctly configured but not responding"Have already tried every fix I could find for connectivity....
  7. Can not Network access Windows 11 PC from Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Windows 10 Network not accessing network pc's

Windows 10 Network not accessing network pc's: We have 2 new Lenovo Thinkpad T490s laptops. Built identically with Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1.PC 1 : accesses all networked PC's correctly - see below : OAK-THINKPAD-TPC2 : only accesses the local networked PC - see below : OAK-THINKPAD-T2The only major difference between...
  9. Can no longer access WD MyBookLive through "This PC" on Windows 10.

Can no longer access WD MyBookLive through "This PC" on Windows 10.: Since the latest major Windows 10 update, I can no longer access my Western Digital MyBookLive through "This PC". There are also other problems associated with this issue. I can create "Network Locations" to the shared folders but there are file size restrictions when...
  10. W10 no longer can access other devices on network.

W10 no longer can access other devices on network.: I THINK I found the problem/answer in another thread, ... but it is an old thread and I am not sure. That thread is here: Cannot access shared network drive In any case, here is the case: Computer #1 DELL W10-64 Computer #2 Toshiba W7-64 Computer #3 Acer W7-32 NAT...