Windows 10: Windows 11 No picture display on Lock Screen and Virtual desktop taskbar

Discus and support Windows 11 No picture display on Lock Screen and Virtual desktop taskbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This morning I was trying different desktop themes, I don't remember what I set last, but now I have the following problems:The lock screen doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AirForce9797, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Windows 11 No picture display on Lock Screen and Virtual desktop taskbar

This morning I was trying different desktop themes, I don't remember what I set last, but now I have the following problems:The lock screen doesn't show a picture. It's just black with normal log on stuff.On the taskbar when I mouse over the Virtual Desktop button, the desktops are black.When I open one of the desktops I have two set up and set it's background picture, it sets both desktops to that picture. They also don't show in the Virtual Desktop buttons.How do I fix this?

:)

AirForce9797, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 No picture display on Lock Screen and Virtual desktop taskbar

1. Windows 11 No picture display on Lock Screen and Virtual desktop taskbar - Similar Threads - picture display Lock

2. Windows 11 Lock Screen Pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Lock Screen Pictures: I really enjoy the pictures that come up for the lock screen. However, is there a way to filter them for more views of America? There are such beautiful landscapes from sunny shores, bountiful forests, and breathtaking arctic areas....
  3. Windows 11 Lock Screen Pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Lock Screen Pictures: I really enjoy the pictures that come up for the lock screen. However, is there a way to filter them for more views of America? There are such beautiful landscapes from sunny shores, bountiful forests, and breathtaking arctic areas....
  4. Windows 11 No picture display on Lock Screen and Virtual desktop taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 No picture display on Lock Screen and Virtual desktop taskbar: This morning I was trying different desktop themes, I don't remember what I set last, but now I have the following problems:The lock screen doesn't show a picture. It's just black with normal log on stuff.On the taskbar when I mouse over the Virtual Desktop button, the...
  5. account picture is not being displayed on windows lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    account picture is not being displayed on windows lock screen: Hi!account picture is not being displayed on windows lock screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-picture-is-not-being-displayed-on-windows/329b9838-998e-478a-b8fa-c8e4148eb525
  6. account picture is not being displayed on windows lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account picture is not being displayed on windows lock screen: Hi!account picture is not being displayed on windows lock screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-picture-is-not-being-displayed-on-windows/329b9838-998e-478a-b8fa-c8e4148eb525
  7. Lock screen displaying pictures from Onedrive!?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen displaying pictures from Onedrive!?: Hi there, Screenshots that I saved to my one drive are appearing on my lock screen. How do I stop this? The folder it should take images for does not contain these files. Thanks, Ben...
  8. Desktop picture display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop picture display: How do I display different pictures on my two monitor display? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-picture-display/91ea45f4-4fef-42d6-a945-1fe511919264
  9. desktop display picture

desktop display picture: How can I resize and reposition my personal background picture on the desktop display? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-display-picture/f8ef9186-3bd8-4b1c-8896-2cec584ee9fa
  10. Display and Lock Screen Pictures Location

Display and Lock Screen Pictures Location: When I want to give or sell my computer to another person, how do I delete or remove the pictures that have been selected in the past for my lock screen and/or display screen wallpaper? I remove the folder I got them from, but they still show up if I go to Settings,...