Windows 10: windows 11 not activated after reset

Discus and support windows 11 not activated after reset in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 11 not activated after reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Abbas_513, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Abbas_513 Win User

windows 11 not activated after reset

Windows 11 not activated after reset

:)

Abbas_513, Feb 28, 2024

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Feb 28, 2024
  4. windows 11 not activated after reset

Windows Activation Problem (Problem with degrading back to activated windows 11 home)

I can help you with that. Here are the steps on how to go back to Windows 11 Home Single Language edition:

1. Disconnect your computer from the internet.
    2. Boot your computer into Safe Mode. To do this, follow these steps:
      • Press the power button to turn on your computer.
      • Immediately press and hold the Shift key.
      • Keep holding the Shift key until you see the Choose an option screen.
    3. Click on Troubleshoot.
    4. Click on Advanced options.
    5. Click on Start-up Settings.
    6. Click on the Restart button.
    7. When your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the 4 key to select Safe Mode with Networking.
    8. Once your computer boots into Safe Mode, connect it to the internet.
    9. Open the Command Prompt as an administrator. To do this, follow these steps:
      • Click on the Start button.
      • Type cmd in the search bar.
      • Right-click on Command Prompt and select Run as administrator.
    10. In the Command Prompt window, run the following command:
    Use code with caution.

1. Press Enter.
    2. Close the Command Prompt window.
    3. Restart your computer.
    Your computer should now be back to Windows 11 Home Single Language edition.

If the above steps do not work, you can try using a different product key to activate Windows 11 Home Single Language. You can find a list of valid product keys on Microsoft's website.

If you still cannot activate Windows 11 Home Single Language, you can contact Microsoft support for assistance.

Country Boy Jacob, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

windows 11 not activated after reset

1. windows 11 not activated after reset - Similar Threads - activated reset

2. Upon resetting my PC after a windows update ruined it it shows not active license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upon resetting my PC after a windows update ruined it it shows not active license: My windows license was valid before as i bought it from the store. I had to reset my PC as a windows update caused it to launch into just a black screen windows explorer was running went into recovery and tried to uninstall the quality update but showed the error could not...
  3. Upon resetting my PC after a windows update ruined it it shows not active license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upon resetting my PC after a windows update ruined it it shows not active license: My windows license was valid before as i bought it from the store. I had to reset my PC as a windows update caused it to launch into just a black screen windows explorer was running went into recovery and tried to uninstall the quality update but showed the error could not...
  4. Windows Activation after reset, not knowing what version I had, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation after reset, not knowing what version I had, etc.: Hey guys! Small problem here! TLDR: I have a windows pc, was fine, downgraded to windows 10 due to issues taking an exam, I now installed a custom image of windows 11 pro but can't activate it! How can I make sure if its the wrong version of windows, or if it could be my...
  5. Windows Activation after reset, not knowing what version I had, etc.

Windows Activation after reset, not knowing what version I had, etc.: Hey guys! Small problem here! TLDR: I have a windows pc, was fine, downgraded to windows 10 due to issues taking an exam, I now installed a custom image of windows 11 pro but can't activate it! How can I make sure if its the wrong version of windows, or if it could be my...
  6. why does activate windows show up when I reseted it.

why does activate windows show up when I reseted it.: Hi. I recently reseted my pc and i was downloading a game and when i went to the home screen i see the reactivate windows even though my windows came activated when i got my pc and I’ve had my pc for almost two months and I wanted to reset my pc to create some backups just in...
  7. why does activate windows show up when I reseted it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does activate windows show up when I reseted it.: Hi. I recently reseted my pc and i was downloading a game and when i went to the home screen i see the reactivate windows even though my windows came activated when i got my pc and I’ve had my pc for almost two months and I wanted to reset my pc to create some backups just in...
  8. How do I fix my problem activating windows 11 after a reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my problem activating windows 11 after a reset?: I just reinstalled windows 11 and it wont let me activate it after getting error code 0xc004c003. I tried to troubleshoot it but it said "it looks like the hardware on this device has changed. Make sure your connected to the internet and try again later." I am connected to...
  9. How do I fix my problem activating windows 11 after a reset?

How do I fix my problem activating windows 11 after a reset?: I just reinstalled windows 11 and it wont let me activate it after getting error code 0xc004c003. I tried to troubleshoot it but it said "it looks like the hardware on this device has changed. Make sure your connected to the internet and try again later." I am connected to...
  10. Why can i not activate my account after my factory reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can i not activate my account after my factory reset?: It asks me to activate my account and says "It looks like the hardware on this device has changed. Make sure that you are connected to the internet and try again later. Error code: 0x0EA000A"My PC is Windows 11 pro...