Windows 10: Windows 11 not comp. I may have a solution for some

Discus and support Windows 11 not comp. I may have a solution for some in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried for hours to get "this pc can run windows 11" in PC health check and I found the troublemaker..it was the BIOS Mode.. on the motherboard it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DigitalNXZ, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Windows 11 not comp. I may have a solution for some

I tried for hours to get "this pc can run windows 11" in PC health check and I found the troublemaker..it was the BIOS Mode.. on the motherboard it was on UEFI, but it wasnt.. it was legacy all along!!press win key than type in "system information" look for Bios Mode.. if it says Legacy you should convert it with mbr2gpdsince some have problems with it to I thought it could help and I opened a Discussion so everyone can write their Solution for different things to make it work :

:)

DigitalNXZ, Jun 24, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jun 24, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 11 not comp. I may have a solution for some

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 not comp. I may have a solution for some

1. Windows 11 not comp. I may have a solution for some - Similar Threads - comp may solution

2. I reset Windows 11 and I have some problems and questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reset Windows 11 and I have some problems and questions: So I reset a windows 11 computer. Isn’t a full factory reset supposed to wipe everything out and is like it was when it was new? It’s been a long time since I worked on a computer and never a newer version of windows, the last Windows I worked on was 7 and it was like new...
  3. Invalid picture. I think I may have been infected with some malware.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Invalid picture. I think I may have been infected with some malware.: Hi I think I may have been infected with some malware I am using windows 10 I have been using a couple programs for a few years now Easypal and digi-sites Since getting windows updates on the 18/10/2022 When the pc has booted up I get an error box called EasyPalStart what...
  4. KB5012643 for Windows 11 may crash some .Net apps

in Windows 10 News
    KB5012643 for Windows 11 may crash some .Net apps: Microsoft released the preview update KB5012643 for Windows 11 on April 25, 2022. Preview updates are not installed automatically via Windows Update; Microsoft uses the previews to test the updates and fix potential issues that come up through user reports or Telemetry data....
  5. I may or may not have absolutely destroyed this laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I may or may not have absolutely destroyed this laptop: Ok so I have a six year old Dell laptop. I had stopped using it for years and recently found it. I wanted to start using it again but it only had 28gb and i only had 1gb left. I tried to download windows updates but it had no space no matter how much i deleted. After trying...
  6. I may or may not have absolutely destroyed this laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I may or may not have absolutely destroyed this laptop: Ok so I have a six year old Dell laptop. I had stopped using it for years and recently found it. I wanted to start using it again but it only had 28gb and i only had 1gb left. I tried to download windows updates but it had no space no matter how much i deleted. After trying...
  7. I may or may not have absolutely destroyed this laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I need some solutions without updating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need some solutions without updating: I recently updated my Windows 7 PC to windows 10 pro. But after few days of activation. I received a message that " I need to activate my windows, or else some functions may stop". What to do for this. And I have just forgotten the product key also. As I had thought that it...
  9. I found a different solution that may help other Windows 10 users who have a problem with...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I found a different solution that may help other Windows 10 users who have a problem with...: A few days ago I noticed the Sound on my Windows 10 hp laptop was very distorted, so I tried every Instruction I could find, numerous times, to remedy the problem, including uninstalling the Realtek HD Audio Driver, and doing a Restart to reinstall the Realtek driver again,...
  10. I keep getting this message with some of my apps/ files and have looked at some solutions...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting this message with some of my apps/ files and have looked at some solutions...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/killershadow_40 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzqw7u/i_keep_getting_this_message_with_some_of_my_apps/