Windows 10: Windows 11 not compatible despite pc being up to date

Discus and support Windows 11 not compatible despite pc being up to date in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cannot undestand why it says my Windows 10 pc is not compatible for the upcoming Windows 11, despite seeming to meet the requirements, is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RichardGouws, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Windows 11 not compatible despite pc being up to date

I cannot undestand why it says my Windows 10 pc is not compatible for the upcoming Windows 11, despite seeming to meet the requirements, is there anyway to determine why it says that in the PC Health Check app?kind regardsRichard

:)

RichardGouws, Jun 24, 2021

2. Regions speech not available despite correct language pack install

The issue still remains unresolved, as English (Australia) simply does not show up in the list despite following all suggested steps to date (which I had done previously)

ChristopherWatson_46, Jun 24, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    3DMark 11 v1.0.4 Released, Now Fully Compatible with Windows 8

Futuremark updated 3DMark 11 to version 1.0.4, which makes the benchmark fully compatible with Windows 8. The update also addresses other compatibility issues and a few uncommon bugs. Benchmark scores are not affected and scores from this new version can be compared with scores from the previous version 3DMark 11 v1.0.3.

Windows 11 not compatible despite pc being up to date 3dmark11_key_art_horizontal_logo_thm.jpg

DOWNLOAD: 3DMark 11 v1.0.4
    Improvements:
    • Keyboard focus is no longer checked during the demo or when running the benchmark in a loop. Note that if the display switches to the desktop due to a popup window during the benchmark, the run will still be aborted as the display mode is no longer the same.
    • 3DMark 11 now remembers the last custom resolution used.
    • GPU count detection for multi-GPU systems is now correct even when SystemInfo is explicitly disabled.
    • 3DMark 11 will now prevent Windows from entering Sleep during the test.
    • The license key is now reset when the benchmark is reinstalled, allowing removal of invalid keys.
    Compatibility:
    • SystemInfo updated to version 4.15 for full Windows 8 compatibility.
    • Updated DirectX redistributable.
    • Now using static Visual C++ 2010 runtime libraries to fix rare installation issues on some systems.
    • Removed dependency on EvaDotNet.dll and EvaDotNet.DirectX.dll for GPU enumeration to fix compatibility issues with some systems.
    Bug Fixes:
    • Fixed display initialization code that caused "SetFullscreenState failed: DXGI_ERROR_NOT_CURRENTLY_AVAILABLE" errors on some systems.
    • Fixed several memory and texture leaks, improving stability during very long looping runs.
    • The HUD timer no longer rolls over if a single test takes more than ten minutes. (Yes, this could happen during the Combined Test on some low end DirectX 11 cards.)
    Professional Edition Only:
    • Fixed submitting saved files to 3dmark.com from the command line.
    • Image Quality Tool no longer gives a cryptic error if the output directory does not exist.

btarunr, Jun 24, 2021
  4. PirateBoy Win User

Windows 11 not compatible despite pc being up to date

Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

I prefer alphabetical myself as some are totally TBA I guess. Don't know, not my list. Could even be sorted into a Genre - Release Date - Alphabetical order. Then again alphabetical is easy enough. Make some suggestions to the OP.

PirateBoy, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 not compatible despite pc being up to date

1. Windows 11 not compatible despite pc being up to date - Similar Threads - compatible despite being

2. Unable to install Windows 11 despite having compatible Hardware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Windows 11 despite having compatible Hardware: Hello, my Motherboard and CPU specs are the following:Motherboard: ASUS WS X299 SAGE/10GCPU: Intel i9-9900X 3.5 GHzBIOS is configured for Secure Boot and PTM PTT is enabled, however all my attempts to install Windows 11 have failed, the installer says that my system is...
  3. "Date modified" is changing in Windows explorer despite no changes being made to files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Date modified" is changing in Windows explorer despite no changes being made to files: Hello, I've seen several other folks post about this but it seems to be a persistent issue. When I open a file to read it, but do not make any changes no typing, no saving; I simply close the file again the "date modified" column in windows explorer is automatically updated...
  4. "Date modified" is changing in Windows explorer despite no changes being made to files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Date modified" is changing in Windows explorer despite no changes being made to files: Hello, I've seen several other folks post about this but it seems to be a persistent issue. When I open a file to read it, but do not make any changes no typing, no saving; I simply close the file again the "date modified" column in windows explorer is automatically updated...
  5. "Date modified" is changing in Windows explorer despite no changes being made to files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. PC compatibility with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC compatibility with Windows 11: Six months ago I bought a new desktop computer. It is fulfills the requirements to install Windows 11. I did that, but after having it insyalled I disliked it so much that I went back to Windows 10. But now, six months later, I think to give it another try, Windows 10 will...
  7. HDR Not Being Recognized by Windows 10 Despite TV Being 4K HDR Compatible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDR Not Being Recognized by Windows 10 Despite TV Being 4K HDR Compatible: Hi There, I'm writing because I have a TCL 4k HDR TV that I am trying to set up as a monitor for gaming and for work. I'd like to enable HDR on Windows, but when I go to the settings it literally just says the TV is not supporting any of the features listed and it isn't...
  8. Bluescreen and netwbw02.sys error despite driver being up to date

Bluescreen and netwbw02.sys error despite driver being up to date: Hello! I'm at my wits end with this network error and it didn't seem to start until I updated my laptop. I've done just about everything that's been suggested and still getting blue screens at random. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the network driver multiple times and...
  9. PC goes to Hibernate despite it being disabled

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC goes to Hibernate despite it being disabled: IO have set my PC to go to sleep after 1 min which it does. However after almost exactly 3hrs it goes into hibernation. when i checked the advanced power settings, the settings for 'Allow Hybrid sleep' was disabled. The setting for Hibernate was set to 180 mins which...
  10. Monitor gives no signal despite pc being on

Monitor gives no signal despite pc being on: I tried using a different monitor and a different cables which i am 100% sure are fully working, i tried updating my drivers, i tried booting in safe mode. I'm stumped, the issue is not hardware related, i can use a remote desktop app on my phone to access my pc and...