Windows 10: Windows 11 not linking to Android phone

Discus and support Windows 11 not linking to Android phone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Phone shows "Link to Windows" saying "Your phone and PC are linked", but on PC linking at "Review permissions".Windows is up to date, have gone over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jim 3917, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Jim 3917 Win User

Windows 11 not linking to Android phone

Phone shows "Link to Windows" saying "Your phone and PC are linked", but on PC linking at "Review permissions".Windows is up to date, have gone over all suggestion found on net nothing gets me beyond this point.

:)

Jim 3917, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Try3 Win User
  3. Phone Link on Android

Hi Folks, I know this might be off the beaten track. Do you or have you ever used Link to Windows - Phone Link on an Android Phone.

Roderunner, Mar 23, 2023
  4. 3ND
    3nd Win User

Phone Link on Android

nope

Thema:

1. Windows 11 not linking to Android phone - Similar Threads - linking Android phone

2. Link Samsung Android to Win 11 using Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link Samsung Android to Win 11 using Phone Link: Phone link App appears to work correctly.Issue arises when I attempt to launch and use Phone Link on my Win 11 device.Specifically, it shows one email account that is identified as a Family member w/in my MS Account I'm master. When opened, it shows the email address, and the...
  3. Link Samsung Android to Win 11 using Phone Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Link Samsung Android to Win 11 using Phone Link: Phone link App appears to work correctly.Issue arises when I attempt to launch and use Phone Link on my Win 11 device.Specifically, it shows one email account that is identified as a Family member w/in my MS Account I'm master. When opened, it shows the email address, and the...
  4. Windows 11 not linking to Android phone

Windows 11 not linking to Android phone: Phone shows "Link to Windows" saying "Your phone and PC are linked", but on PC linking at "Review permissions".Windows is up to date, have gone over all suggestion found on net nothing gets me beyond this point....
  5. LINK TO WINDOWS 11 android phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LINK TO WINDOWS 11 android phone.: Has worked for quite a while, but after power outage last week, I can't get them to connect. Have uninstalled the phone app for it, tried to reconnect with the pc multiple times, but they won't talk. Does anyone have any suggestions?...
  6. LINK TO WINDOWS 11 android phone.

LINK TO WINDOWS 11 android phone.: Has worked for quite a while, but after power outage last week, I can't get them to connect. Have uninstalled the phone app for it, tried to reconnect with the pc multiple times, but they won't talk. Does anyone have any suggestions?...
  7. Your Phone - Link to Windows on Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone - Link to Windows on Android: Hello everyone,I downloaded Your Phone app both on my Asus PC and on my Galaxy A71. Calls, messages and notifications seems to work, but when I open the window that would let me properly use the phone by the PC, this window is always white, although clicking in it, the phone...
  8. Your Phone - Link to Windows on Android

Your Phone - Link to Windows on Android: Hello everyone,I downloaded Your Phone app both on my Asus PC and on my Galaxy A71. Calls, messages and notifications seems to work, but when I open the window that would let me properly use the phone by the PC, this window is always white, although clicking in it, the phone...
  9. Link android phone to windows

Link android phone to windows: I'm trying to link my android phone to my windows pc but when I scan the QR code it says that something went wrong and that I need to sign in manually. When I do try to sign in manually it says login failed. I don't know if this has anything to do with it but I also can't...
  10. link to android phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    link to android phone: After almost two hours of "tinkering" yesterday, I FINALLY managed to get my android phone connect to "your phone". Today, it doesn't work. Unless I get something positive and stable for this thing - I'm simply done with it. Why would it work one moment and not the...