Windows 10: Windows 11 not running on i7 7500U...

Discus and support Windows 11 not running on i7 7500U... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi team!How is it possible that W11 will not be compatible with a 2.7GHz i7 7500U? The only 7th gen i7's are the 78XXU ones. Will this change in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Juan PabloPerl Bascuñán, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Windows 11 not running on i7 7500U...

Hi team!How is it possible that W11 will not be compatible with a 2.7GHz i7 7500U? The only 7th gen i7's are the 78XXU ones. Will this change in the close future?

:)

Juan PabloPerl Bascuñán, Oct 5, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 5, 2021
  3. i7 running hot? Gimme a break.

• Intel Core i7 920 w/ HT (C0/C1 stepping)
    • Scythe MUGEN-2 w/ stock fan (1 x 120mm)
    • Arctic Silver Compound 5 (copious amounts)
    • DFI LanParty DK X58
    • NZXT Zero 2 w/ stock fans (3 x 120mm)
    • ~40C
    • ~60C
    • Picture (has low and high)
    Ambient is around 24C. Load is WCG/BOINC running 100%.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 5, 2021
  4. Windows 11 not running on i7 7500U...

Win 11 compatibility

The WindowsPCHealthCheckSetup says I pass 3 of the 4 requirements, but that my processor isn't supported.

Yet my Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90 GHz appears on the list Windows 10 20H2 Supported Intel Processors.

What am I not understanding?

TenGetsYou5, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 not running on i7 7500U...

1. Windows 11 not running on i7 7500U... - Similar Threads - running 7500U

2. Game crashing when running together with a browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game crashing when running together with a browser: When I run Destiny 2 alongside any browser tested Edge, Opera GX and Firefox both the game and the browser crash. This varies in intensity, sometimes closing only one of them, sometimes both, sometimes it also causes Discord to crash, and sometimes it gives me a blue screen...
  3. My Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of running: Hello, my tech family, I have an issue with my Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of turning and about to browse it. suddenly it shuts off.Please help!...
  4. My Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of running: Hello, my tech family, I have an issue with my Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of turning and about to browse it. suddenly it shuts off.Please help!...
  5. Unkillable app in NtGdi DestroyAllocation2 after d3d11.dll Flush when running for multiple days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unkillable app in NtGdi DestroyAllocation2 after d3d11.dll Flush when running for multiple days: Hello, we have an issue with a d3d11 software we develop in C++ for years. After running for multiple days, usually over 40 hours, we get a hang in win32u.dll!NtGdiDdDDIDestroyAllocation2. The process becomes stuck and impossible to kill via any means. We tried pskill,...
  6. Unkillable app in NtGdi DestroyAllocation2 after d3d11.dll Flush when running for multiple days

Unkillable app in NtGdi DestroyAllocation2 after d3d11.dll Flush when running for multiple days: Hello, we have an issue with a d3d11 software we develop in C++ for years. After running for multiple days, usually over 40 hours, we get a hang in win32u.dll!NtGdiDdDDIDestroyAllocation2. The process becomes stuck and impossible to kill via any means. We tried pskill,...
  7. 0x80070643 Windows Update Error, issue running KB5028997 to increase WinRE partition size,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80070643 Windows Update Error, issue running KB5028997 to increase WinRE partition size,...: I am getting error 0x80070643 when running Windows Update. I ran through the steps in KB5028997 to increase the Windows Recovery partition. Everything appears to work up to the last step of running reagentc /enable when I get the Windows RE image was not found. below are the...
  8. Windows 11 on ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th gen with i7-7500U running Windows 10 pro 21H2

Windows 11 on ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th gen with i7-7500U running Windows 10 pro 21H2: Hi,I own a ThinkPad X1 carbon 5th generation with Intel core i7-7500U processor running Windows 10 pro 21H2 version. Technically, all my hardware is listed in the supported list on Microsoft website. But the PC HealthCheck app gives me an error saying my processor is...
  9. Windows 11 on ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th gen with i7-7500U running Windows 10 pro 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 on ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th gen with i7-7500U running Windows 10 pro 21H2: Hi,I own a ThinkPad X1 carbon 5th generation with Intel core i7-7500U processor running Windows 10 pro 21H2 version. Technically, all my hardware is listed in the supported list on Microsoft website. But the PC HealthCheck app gives me an error saying my processor is...
  10. Windows 11 not running on i7 7500U...

Windows 11 not running on i7 7500U...: Hi team!How is it possible that W11 will not be compatible with a 2.7GHz i7 7500U? The only 7th gen i7's are the 78XXU ones. Will this change in the close future?...