Windows 10: Windows 11 not showing as an upgrade option after errors

Discus and support Windows 11 not showing as an upgrade option after errors in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to upgrade my laptop from Windows 10 Home to Windows 11 home. I attempted to do so last week and got an error - error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BarronId, May 24, 2022.

1. BarronId Win User

Windows 11 not showing as an upgrade option after errors

I have been trying to upgrade my laptop from Windows 10 Home to Windows 11 home. I attempted to do so last week and got an error - error 0xc1900101-20017 I removed Bitdefender today and attempted to upgrade again, however it is no longer showing an option to upgrade to windows 11, only saying the PC is capable of running Windows 11. When I click search for updates it responds back with "You are up to date." Is there something I need to run to tell Windows to update to 11?

:)

BarronId, May 24, 2022

2. Windows 10 Upgrade Error 11/11/2015

Hi Marianne,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with installing the updates, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Were you able to see any error notification along with the error code?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot in to the desktop?

This issue might be due to the anti-virus software or corrupted Windows Update Components.

I suggest you to hard reboot the computer and perform the below.

Step 1: Try to eject all the external devices connected to your computer except mouse and keyboard, reboot the computer and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to uninstall the anti-virus software installed on your device and check for the updates.

If the issue still persists,

Step 3: I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check.

Resolves problems that prevents you from updating windows.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

For further reference: How to: Troubleshoot common Setup and Stop Errors during Windows 10
    Installation

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 24, 2022
  3. TexTwil Win User
    TexTwil, May 24, 2022
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, May 24, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 not showing as an upgrade option after errors - Similar Threads - showing upgrade option

2. No option to upgrade to Windows 11 22H2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to upgrade to Windows 11 22H2?: I have a brand new PC built just a few months ago, on which I am running Windows 11 Pro 21H2. Windows Update does not give me any option to update to Windows 11 22H2. There's doesn't seem to be any reason why this should be so. What can I do to resolve this issue?...
  3. No option to upgrade to Windows 11 22H2?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No option to upgrade to Windows 11 22H2?: I have a brand new PC built just a few months ago, on which I am running Windows 11 Pro 21H2. Windows Update does not give me any option to update to Windows 11 22H2. There's doesn't seem to be any reason why this should be so. What can I do to resolve this issue?...
  4. Windows 11 Compatible PC does not show option for upgrade

Windows 11 Compatible PC does not show option for upgrade: I have a compatible PC with windows 11 requirements as pictured belowHowever, when I go to the update and security page of the setting, I don't have the option to upgrade to windows 11 that I've seen others have. I merely get a banner advertising the page of system...
  5. Windows 11 Compatible PC does not show option for upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Compatible PC does not show option for upgrade: I have a compatible PC with windows 11 requirements as pictured belowHowever, when I go to the update and security page of the setting, I don't have the option to upgrade to windows 11 that I've seen others have. I merely get a banner advertising the page of system...
  6. Windows 11 not showing as an upgrade option after errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not showing as an upgrade option after errors: I have been trying to upgrade my laptop from Windows 10 Home to Windows 11 home. I attempted to do so last week and got an error - error 0xc1900101-20017 I removed Bitdefender today and attempted to upgrade again, however it is no longer showing an option to upgrade to...
  7. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error - after upgrade windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error - after upgrade windows 11: Hi,I upgraded my computer from win 10 to 11, but it occasionally breaks down after that due to KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I uploaded the files in minidump and hope someone can...
  8. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error - after upgrade windows 11

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error - after upgrade windows 11: Hi,I upgraded my computer from win 10 to 11, but it occasionally breaks down after that due to KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I uploaded the files in minidump and hope someone can...
  9. Network options not showing windows 11 after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network options not showing windows 11 after update: I cann ot see my pc on network, nor can I see all users on other laptop in local network,] All network options correct but, not accessable . I could access them before upgrade, both laptops now on windows 11 I need to be able to see and access all files on all users as I am...
  10. Network options not showing windows 11 after update

Network options not showing windows 11 after update: I cann ot see my pc on network, nor can I see all users on other laptop in local network,] All network options correct but, not accessable . I could access them before upgrade, both laptops now on windows 11 I need to be able to see and access all files on all users as I am...