Windows 10: Windows 11 not showing up in Windows Update Settings

Discus and support Windows 11 not showing up in Windows Update Settings in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Windows 10 users who want to upgrade to Windows 11 via Windows Update, can simply check for updates on their device to see whether the Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 5, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows 11 not showing up in Windows Update Settings

Windows 11 not showing up in Windows Update Settings Windows-11-not-showing-up-in-Windows-Update-Settings-1.png
    Windows 10 users who want to upgrade to Windows 11 via Windows Update, can simply check for updates on their device to see whether the Windows 11 update is available. However, some Windows 10 users are reporting that Windows 11 is not showing up in Windows Update settings even though the device passed the PC […]

This article Windows 11 not showing up in Windows Update Settings first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Nov 5, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 5, 2021
  3. jbailey8 Win User
    HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Nov 5, 2021
  4. AsRock Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, Nov 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 11 not showing up in Windows Update Settings - Similar Threads - showing Update Settings

2. Taskbar Settings Not Showing Up - Windows 11 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Settings Not Showing Up - Windows 11 Enterprise: Hey there!Has anyone encountered an issue where the edit taskbar settings do not exist? When I right click the taskbar, the "taskbar setting" icon shows up, and when it takes me to the settings, it simply takes me to the display settings menu where there is nothing...
  3. Windows 11 22H2 update does not show up in settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 update does not show up in settings.: It's been almost a month since windows 11 22h2 was announced and I have not yet received this update. Some of my friends already received this update and I don't know what's stopping it from appearing on my device. Does anyone else also have the same issue or is it just me?...
  4. Windows 11 22H2 update does not show up in settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 22H2 update does not show up in settings.: It's been almost a month since windows 11 22h2 was announced and I have not yet received this update. Some of my friends already received this update and I don't know what's stopping it from appearing on my device. Does anyone else also have the same issue or is it just me?...
  5. Windows 11 Upgrade not showing up in Settings app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrade not showing up in Settings app: Few days ago I opened up the pc health check app, and clicked "check now" button on the Introducing windows 11. Then It said I can upgrade to windows 11. Then I clicked Download and Install Windows 11. Then In the Settings app, Update tab I saw downloading Windows 11 Upgrade....
  6. Windows 11 Upgrade not showing up in Settings app

Windows 11 Upgrade not showing up in Settings app: Few days ago I opened up the pc health check app, and clicked "check now" button on the Introducing windows 11. Then It said I can upgrade to windows 11. Then I clicked Download and Install Windows 11. Then In the Settings app, Update tab I saw downloading Windows 11 Upgrade....
  7. Windows 11 upgrade not showing up in Setting app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade not showing up in Setting app: Few days ago I opened up the pc health check app, and clicked "check now" button on the Introducing windows 11. Then It said I can upgrade to windows 11. Then I clicked Download and Install Windows 11. Then In the Settings app, Update tab I saw downloading Windows 11 Upgrade....
  8. Windows 11 update Not showing in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update Not showing in settings: My device is compatible with windows 11 but windows 11 update is not showing in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-update-not-showing-in-settings/38542ae2-4304-4902-99ac-5bf7f78ef0b4
  9. Windows 11 update Not showing in settings

Windows 11 update Not showing in settings: My device is compatible with windows 11 but windows 11 update is not showing in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-update-not-showing-in-settings/38542ae2-4304-4902-99ac-5bf7f78ef0b4
  10. Windows update does not show up in settings

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update does not show up in settings: [img] I do not have Windows Update in my settings. How can I re-add it? 94280