Windows 10: windows 11 NOT working after upgraded motherboard dont have old motherboard and the...

Discus and support windows 11 NOT working after upgraded motherboard dont have old motherboard and the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 11 pro is NOT working after I upgraded my motherboard and the ORIGINAL authentic key doesn't work anymore i contacted best buy because thats... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Airwreck14, Jul 11, 2022.

1. windows 11 NOT working after upgraded motherboard dont have old motherboard and the...

Windows 11 pro is NOT working after I upgraded my motherboard and the ORIGINAL authentic key doesn't work anymore i contacted best buy because thats where i bought my pc and they said i need to contact microsoft support. please help; Troubleshooting does nothing and it keeps saying i cant activate windows on my device---... NEVERMIND I HAD TO SELECT THATS THE SYSTEM IM USING RIGHT NOW IM SORRYYYY I WAS BARLY ABLE TO READ THIS SINCE I HAVE COLOR BLINDNESS

:)

Airwreck14, Jul 11, 2022

2. Windows 10 and upgrading motherboard

Hi,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

The only hardware changes that can negatively impact activation status once you upgrade to free version are the changes to the:

• CPU
    • TPM
    • Motherboard replacement
    The following changes are examples of hardware changes that will NOT impact the activation status:

• HDD/SSD
    • Video card
    • Adding extra memory
    Let us follow the steps suggested by Andre Da Costa (replied
    on July 26, 2015) in the following thread:

Will Upgrading Motherboard After Upgrading To Windows 10 Make Me Lose My Windows License?

Redirecting

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Jul 11, 2022
  3. slance310 Win User
    Upgrade motherboard

Hi,

It would be best to delete everything on the OS HDD...

You can do this with a Custom Install either as the very last step with the old motherboard, or the first step with the new...

If you do it with the old motherboard, simply cancel the installation after deleting all of the partitions...

slance310, Jul 11, 2022
  4. Dude Win User

windows 11 NOT working after upgraded motherboard dont have old motherboard and the...

motherboard help

Agreed your i7-7700k has lived its time. Its time for an upgrade

Thema:

windows 11 NOT working after upgraded motherboard dont have old motherboard and the...

1. windows 11 NOT working after upgraded motherboard dont have old motherboard and the... - Similar Threads - working upgraded motherboard

2. Dont have windows after updating bios on Msi motherboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dont have windows after updating bios on Msi motherboard.: Hello. i just updated my bios and now that i am logged in it says that i dont have windows. I updated my bios like 2 months ago and i was saying the same thing but i clicked on troubleshooting and i changed my hardwarei upgraded my ram and it worked but now it says it unable...
  3. Dont have windows after updating bios on Msi motherboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dont have windows after updating bios on Msi motherboard.: Hello. i just updated my bios and now that i am logged in it says that i dont have windows. I updated my bios like 2 months ago and i was saying the same thing but i clicked on troubleshooting and i changed my hardwarei upgraded my ram and it worked but now it says it unable...
  4. Motherboard Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Motherboard Upgrade: I want to upgrade my motherboard from Gigabyte A320M-H to MSI X470 Gaming Pro. Do I need to reinstall Windows? or could i just uninstall old motherboard drivers or will i run into issues in the future?...
  5. Motherboard Upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Motherboard Upgrade: I want to upgrade my motherboard from Gigabyte A320M-H to MSI X470 Gaming Pro. Do I need to reinstall Windows? or could i just uninstall old motherboard drivers or will i run into issues in the future?...
  6. windows 11 NOT working after upgraded motherboard dont have old motherboard and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 NOT working after upgraded motherboard dont have old motherboard and the...: Windows 11 pro is NOT working after I upgraded my motherboard and the ORIGINAL authentic key doesn't work anymore i contacted best buy because thats where i bought my pc and they said i need to contact microsoft support. please help; Troubleshooting does nothing and it keeps...
  7. Upgrading Motherboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading Motherboard: I have a Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI ATX LGA1150 Motherboard and am upgrading to a Gigabyte z390 Aorus Pro WIFI I have been told that windows is per motherboard, When i upgrade i was planning on giving my friend the old 797 board and transferring the windows drive to the new board,...
  8. Upgrading to new motherboard but already have windows on old ssd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading to new motherboard but already have windows on old ssd: If I upgrade to a new motherboard, would it be fine if I just connect my old ssd to it and boot windows from there or would there be complications? submitted by /u/Rocketmanjoey [link] [comments]...
  9. Upgrade motherboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade motherboard: Hi, I purchased a gaming pc for my son for Xmas and he wants to upgrade his motherboard it has an oem version of windows 10 will I be able to transfer the os or have to purchase a new copy of windows? So much conflicting info on internet so confused!...
  10. Upgrading MotherBoard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading MotherBoard: I am going to upgrade my mb cpu and ram. After this can I do an install with keeping my settings etc or do I need to a clean install? I keep most of my software on my D drive anyway. When I had to do a clean install because of a drive failure I just linked all my D drive...