Windows 10: windows 11 not working no normal but working in safe mode

Discus and support windows 11 not working no normal but working in safe mode in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Installed the windows 11 successfully but there's black screen error i tried in safe mode it worked but in normal it didn't and after opening device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tanmay Nandwana, Jun 29, 2022.

1. windows 11 not working no normal but working in safe mode

Installed the windows 11 successfully but there's black screen error i tried in safe mode it worked but in normal it didn't and after opening device manager it shows this

:)

Tanmay Nandwana, Jun 29, 2022
  2. milorp Win User

nVidia Quadro 5000 works only in Safe Mode

Thanks guys for your help.
    I have done all what de.das.dude suggested.
    Swept old drivers with Driver Sweeper. Installed the latest one.
    But no help.
    In the Safe Mode the card works, even on resolution 1600x1200.
    It is also works in normal windows but as a Standard VGA Graphic Card
    (where is recognised: chip type NVidia; 8 bit, total avail. graphic memory 14 MB,
    other memory n/a).
    I tried to have a look installing some older drivers, but nothing the good was happened.
    But it is worth to notice:
    after installed the latest driver (320.49) , no help, then I just uninstalled this driver and installed a bit older driver (275.89). For God sake system was booted to normal windows, with all Quadro5000 performance was recognised. I was so exited.
    Then I've attached both monitors as before. After that I couldn't get to boot system to normal windows again.
    Then I repeated all steps as before, to get again full card performance with one monitor, but no help, the system was booted again only in the safe mode, or as a Standard VGA card.
    So, on the end I put back NVidia FX1700, and wait opportunity to put quadro5000 on the new Win installation to have a look what will happen.
    Thanks for your time and kindness to help me.
    Cheers.

milorp, Jun 29, 2022
  3. iKhan Win User
    KVM switch only works in Safe Mode

I don't know if you guys seen it or not, but I posted a thread a few days ago. So I finally got the KVM working...but there's still in issue.

For some reason the KVM only works in Safe Mode. When I do a normal boot the screen goes blank after the Windows 7 splash. I can hear Windows loading, but no video. I booted into Safe Mode and it works fine in safe mode so this eliminates the KVM being the culprit. I suspected it might be the resolution, but it's much lower than the maximum supported resolution.

Any idea?

iKhan, Jun 29, 2022
  4. windows 11 not working no normal but working in safe mode

Safe mode don't work on windows 11

hey hello everyone i have a problem i just installed windows 11
    And I can't enter safe mode, can't check the boot box.
    And the Windows default OS tab has disappeared and I can't access Advacne settings.
    because it missing What do I need to do to restore or repair?
    I installed Windows 11 UEFI on my NB dell. When I was using Windows 10 I had this problem.
    But I have to reinstall Windows, this time I don't want to reinstall, I want to fix.

windows 11 not working no normal but working in safe mode [​IMG]

Usually it will be like this

diamondten, Jun 29, 2022
Thema:

windows 11 not working no normal but working in safe mode

1. windows 11 not working no normal but working in safe mode - Similar Threads - working normal working

2. Dell Laptop windows 11 won't turn on normally, only works in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Laptop windows 11 won't turn on normally, only works in safe mode: Hi all,Suddenly my laptop won't turn on. It comes up with the Dell screen and then immediately turns off. After trying a couple of times, it comes up with 'Preparing automatic repair'. I tried a few troubleshooting things there, but nothing seems to work. I managed to get...
  3. Dell Laptop windows 11 won't turn on normally, only works in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Laptop windows 11 won't turn on normally, only works in safe mode: Hi all,Suddenly my laptop won't turn on. It comes up with the Dell screen and then immediately turns off. After trying a couple of times, it comes up with 'Preparing automatic repair'. I tried a few troubleshooting things there, but nothing seems to work. I managed to get...
  4. windows 11 not working no normal but working in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 not working no normal but working in safe mode: Installed the windows 11 successfully but there's black screen error i tried in safe mode it worked but in normal it didn't and after opening device manager it shows this...
  5. Monitor doesn't work in Safe Mode -- how to revert to normal mode?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Monitor doesn't work in Safe Mode -- how to revert to normal mode?: Hello,I tried booting my computer in Safe Mode with Networking and now my monitor is not receiving signal. I just want to revert back to normal mode, but I can't since without the monitor, I am unable to navigate any menus. Thanks.Stella...
  6. Windows 10 freeze im normal mode and Installer. Works in safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 freeze im normal mode and Installer. Works in safe mode: Hello everyone so recently my pc started freezing after like 30 seconds after boot. I went in safe mode and it worked fine and then I put Windows installer on USB. Now when I try to install it either freezes or I get bluescreen saying it will restart. I wiped my drive in BIOS...
  7. Multiple BSODs in normal, safe mode works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs in normal, safe mode works: Hi I can get into Safe Mode but in normal I just get constant BSODs I have tested RAM, Motherboard and changed drivers, reinstalled windows multiple times but same thing keeps happening Please help Many Thanks Tom...
  8. PC working in safe mode but not normal

PC working in safe mode but not normal: Hello everyone. So, my problem started like 2 weeks ago. While watching a youtube video my pc crashed and shut down, i try to boot it up and nothing. I open it up and remove all the cabels and put it back in and it was working normally for 3,4 days, after that it would...
  9. Windows only works in safe mode, Crash in normal mode

Windows only works in safe mode, Crash in normal mode: Hey Microsoft community! I need your knowledge right now! I rely on my PC more than ever right now while working from home and the issue I have is causing more stress than I need. The Problem For well over 4 months now, I have been experiencing a system crash that comes...
  10. Freezes in login screen of Safe Mode. Works ok in normal mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Freezes in login screen of Safe Mode. Works ok in normal mode: Hi I have this problem and do not know how to solve it. For some time and up to now I can’t enter in Safe Mode. I can login normally in normal mode, but when I restart and boot in Safe Mode (safe mode, safe mode with networking, or safe mode with command prompt, it is the...