Windows 10: Windows 11 Notification Area on external monitors

Discus and support Windows 11 Notification Area on external monitors in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I'm not sure if there is a way to turn on or if this is even a feature, but I want to be able to click on the 'clock and date' on an external... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PatrickW8888, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Notification Area on external monitors

Hi,I'm not sure if there is a way to turn on or if this is even a feature, but I want to be able to click on the 'clock and date' on an external monitor and see the calendar/notifications on the external monitor.Thanks!

:)

PatrickW8888, Jun 30, 2022

2. notification area on all display

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding notification area, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right click Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • Untick Show taskbar on all displays; then, Apply.
    • Drag the remaining primary monitor taskbar to the screen you want.
    • Tick Show taskbar on all displays.

We appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jun 30, 2022
  3. Hans L Win User
    Startup and Notification area

R]I ran this batch file, but it did not help (which I understand, because Task Manager > Processes does NOT show WinDates).

I am back to the conclusion that Win 10 can run WinDates manually, but not automatically at startup (via link). If I double-click on the link C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\WinDates.lnk, WinDates opens fine.

My next step will be to run a scan of system files to see if something is corrupt. However, any other suggestions are welcome.

Hans L, Jun 30, 2022
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 11 Notification Area on external monitors

External monitor blanking often

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer and external monitor?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates in your PC and also update Display drivers. Follow the steps below.

Step 1: I would suggest you to check and install any latest Windows Updates available.

• Go to Start and then Settings.
    • Click on Update and Recovery.
    • Check for updates under
      Windows Updates.
    • Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 2: Please refer to the following Wiki article created by
    Andre Da Costa on How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10.

Redirecting

Do let us know if you still get random black screen in the external monitor. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Notification Area on external monitors

1. Windows 11 Notification Area on external monitors - Similar Threads - Notification Area external

2. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification Area: How Do You Unlock The Icons In The Notification Area So Can Display Them On The Taskbar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/57fbfb99-1aec-4126-873e-3c9205e1adf4
  3. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification Area: How Do You Unlock The Icons In The Notification Area So Can Display Them On The Taskbar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/57fbfb99-1aec-4126-873e-3c9205e1adf4
  4. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11 Notification Area on external monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Notification Area on external monitors: Hi,I'm not sure if there is a way to turn on or if this is even a feature, but I want to be able to click on the 'clock and date' on an external monitor and see the calendar/notifications on the external monitor.Thanks!...
  6. Autohide windows notification area

in Windows 10 Support
    Autohide windows notification area: Hello, my computer is always showing all my icons in the notifications area. I had previously set it so it would hide but I think something changed in an update. In gpedit.msc I have enabled "Hide the notification area". In settings I have turned off "Always show all the...
  7. Taskbar 'Notification Area' on multiple monitors at the same time

Taskbar 'Notification Area' on multiple monitors at the same time: Is there any way to do it? To be clear, I know I can move the Taskbar with the Notification Area over to a different monitor, the problem with that is it disappears from the primary monitor in that case. I want it on multiple monitors at the same time, any way to do this?...
  8. notification area.

notification area.: Hi, I was wondering if it were possible too view my notifications on the left side of my screen as my task bar in down my left side. Any help would be welcomed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/26b98150-31c3-4808-b6d4-0cfc5d03f53d
  9. Notification area inconsistencies

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification area inconsistencies: Hello: My Notification area shows four application icons, and there is no problems with them. When I click the ^ icon, I see 13 icons, all of which I have identified. No problem there either. Then, I right-click on the task bar, and click Taskbar Settings > Taskbar >...
  10. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Area: Hi, Having more icons showing in notification area bug are still there and will disrupt the layout of the notification area and show white scroll bars with arrows but in another way and this is random one and just blinking not standing. Any one else having this issue...