Windows 10: Windows 11 notification popping on secondary monitor

Discus and support Windows 11 notification popping on secondary monitor in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On my Windows 11 laptop, I have 3 displays connected. The most central monitor is set as the primary monitor see below.For most applications, take... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dpreston303, Nov 8, 2022.

1. Windows 11 notification popping on secondary monitor

On my Windows 11 laptop, I have 3 displays connected. The most central monitor is set as the primary monitor see below.For most applications, take Slack for example, regardless of which monitor I am using Slack on, my Slack notifications pop-up on the primary monitor #4, above. That's how it's supposed to be. However, for Teams more specifically, all notifications pop-up on my laptop monitor #1, above, no matter what I do. See image below.How can I set ALL notifications or specifically adjust Teams to populate notifications only on the primary monitor?

:)

dpreston303, Nov 8, 2022
  2. RonnyMees Win User

Notifications on secondary monitor

Hello,

I use my primary monitor for full screen activity, my secondary monitor has the taskbar and other stuff on it.
    I would like to move the notifications to the right bottom of my secondary monitor, now the appear on the primary monitor but I can't see then due to my use of full screen applications/games.

Is there a way to do this in windows 10 ?

Thanks.
    Ronny

RonnyMees, Nov 8, 2022
  3. Repositioning app window on dual monitor, Windows 10

Hi Dreed,

Thank you for your response.

In this case, we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check.

1. Launch Skype.
    2. Drag the Skype Window to secondary monitor.
    3. Resize the window as per your preference.
    4. Maximize the Window and Restore Down.
    5. Then close the skype window in secondary monitor.
    6. Then try re-launching and check if the issue resolves.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Nov 8, 2022
  4. Windows 11 notification popping on secondary monitor

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 8, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 notification popping on secondary monitor

1. Windows 11 notification popping on secondary monitor - Similar Threads - notification popping secondary

2. Windows 11 not detecting secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not detecting secondary monitor: My windows 11 PC is not detecting the secondary new monitor that I bought. Both my monitors are Dell S2721HN. I'm able to connect both the monitors independently to the CPU. However, I'm not able to establish a connection between both monitors as an extended display via HDMI....
  3. Windows 11 not detecting secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 not detecting secondary monitor: My windows 11 PC is not detecting the secondary new monitor that I bought. Both my monitors are Dell S2721HN. I'm able to connect both the monitors independently to the CPU. However, I'm not able to establish a connection between both monitors as an extended display via HDMI....
  4. Windows 11 notification popping on secondary monitor

Windows 11 notification popping on secondary monitor: On my Windows 11 laptop, I have 3 displays connected. The most central monitor is set as the primary monitor see below.For most applications, take Slack for example, regardless of which monitor I am using Slack, my Slack notifications pop-up on the primary monitor #4, above....
  5. Notifications on second monitor in Windows 11

Notifications on second monitor in Windows 11: Hello! I'm having a little trouble configuring notifications on my dual monitor set-up. I currently have gmail notifications enabled in the email client and would like to receive a pop-up on my second monitor when I receive an email while having another application full...
  6. Windows 11 secondary monitor problem

Windows 11 secondary monitor problem: Hello,I have upgraded my notebook to Windows 11 after checking its compatibility. Everything works fine except for my graphic tablet display. Now my notebook doesn't detect it as a monitor, so there is no display. I have uninstalled and downloaded every driver that I can...
  7. Windows 11 secondary monitor problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 secondary monitor problem: Hello,I have upgraded my notebook to Windows 11 after checking its compatibility. Everything works fine except for my graphic tablet display. Now my notebook doesn't detect it as a monitor, so there is no display. I have uninstalled and downloaded every driver that I can...
  8. Force Win 10 Clipboard to pop-up in secondary monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Force Win 10 Clipboard to pop-up in secondary monitor?: I use Windows 10 clipboard to paste-in blocks of text during "live" demos, where I am sharing my main, wide-screen monitor with attendees (although I also have a second, 4:3 monitor that's always open). I'd prefer to not show all viewers the contents of my Win 10 clipboard....
  9. Notifications on secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications on secondary monitor: Hello, I use my primary monitor for full screen activity, my secondary monitor has the taskbar and other stuff on it. I would like to move the notifications to the right bottom of my secondary monitor, now the appear on the primary monitor but I can't see then due to my...
  10. Secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Secondary monitor: Recently I bought a slightly larger monitor and planned to use the older one as a secondary monitor. I went in via 'Display Settings' but have managed to screw things up and I've ended up making this smaller monitor the primary one. How might I reverse this and thus make the...