Windows 10: Windows 11 notification won't stay active

Discus and support Windows 11 notification won't stay active in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We have an app that is tied into our phone system that allows us to copy a phone number, which causes a notification stating to click the notification... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SNichols_1867, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Windows 11 notification won't stay active

We have an app that is tied into our phone system that allows us to copy a phone number, which causes a notification stating to click the notification to call the number. On most of our machines, it has worked well and continues to do so but with the latest round of updates to Windows 11 machines, some of them have stopped doing this.The problem is in the notification settings itself where the app is disabled but as soon as I click on it to turn it on, it immediately and automatically goes back into the off position. Going into the settings inside this, it can be turned on but as soon as thi

:)

SNichols_1867, Mar 29, 2023

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 29, 2023
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Windows 11 notification won't stay active

Store Settings "Update apps automatically" won`t stay switched off. WHY?

Hi H. G.,

The possible reason why Update apps automatically turn back on is that the Store app is running in the background. We suggest that you turn off the Store app. This way, it won't receive any updates or send notifications unless opened or turned on
    manually.

To turn off Store app, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo, then go to Settings.
    • Click Privacy, then Background apps.
    • On the list, locate Store and toggle it off.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 notification won't stay active

1. Windows 11 notification won't stay active - Similar Threads - notification won't stay

2. Windows 11 Pro license not staying activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro license not staying activated: We purchased a Windows 11 Pro license to replace the home license that came with the Microsoft Surface Laptop we bought for a new staffer. The license does not want to stay activated. We went through the process to do Windows updates. Activate the new Pro license. Did then...
  3. Windows 11 Pro license not staying activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro license not staying activated: We purchased a Windows 11 Pro license to replace the home license that came with the Microsoft Surface Laptop we bought for a new staffer. The license does not want to stay activated. We went through the process to do Windows updates. Activate the new Pro license. Did then...
  4. Windows 11 notification won't stay active

Windows 11 notification won't stay active: We have an app that is tied into our phone system that allows us to copy a phone number, which causes a notification stating to click the notification to call the number. On most of our machines, it has worked well and continues to do so but with the latest round of updates...
  5. MSSQL and Windows 11 staying active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSSQL and Windows 11 staying active: I know a few DJs that have upgraded to Windows 11 or bought a new computer with Windows 11 already instealled on the computer. When we get MSSQL database installed on to the computer and the trick is getting it to install. I have learned even 2022 version has install issues...
  6. MSSQL and Windows 11 staying active

MSSQL and Windows 11 staying active: I know a few DJs that have upgraded to Windows 11 or bought a new computer with Windows 11 already instealled on the computer. When we get MSSQL database installed on to the computer and the trick is getting it to install. I have learned even 2022 version has install issues...
  7. How to make the RealPlayer notification to stay on - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make the RealPlayer notification to stay on - Windows 11: Hi,Every time I turn on RealPlayer notifications it doesn't stay n. It goes to Notifications "OFF" in setting. What should I do to make it stay on.I have attached screenshots of setting it on and how it just automatically goes to off.Thanks,RoGirl...
  8. How to make the RealPlayer notification to stay on - Windows 11

How to make the RealPlayer notification to stay on - Windows 11: Hi,Every time I turn on RealPlayer notifications it doesn't stay n. It goes to Notifications "OFF" in setting. What should I do to make it stay on.I have attached screenshots of setting it on and how it just automatically goes to off.Thanks,RoGirl...
  9. HP Notebook Windows Home won't stay activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    HP Notebook Windows Home won't stay activated: I just bought this one year old laptop with Windows Home. This morning updated to version 1909 successfully. Every time I start the computer I need to reactivate Windows. I used MagicJellyBean to find the Windows Key. How do I fix this?...
  10. Text Selection Not Staying Selected / Color Profile Won't Stay Active

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text Selection Not Staying Selected / Color Profile Won't Stay Active: I have a Lenovo laptop and just recently upgraded back to Windows 10 and now I can not select (highlight) text and let up on the touch pad and have the text remain selected. It goes right back to being unselected. I try again, and same thing happens. Eventually it will...