Windows 10: Windows 11, Office 365 Change file deletion back to case-by-case approval

Discus and support Windows 11, Office 365 Change file deletion back to case-by-case approval in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; While deleting individual photos I was queried for approval each photo. I accidently clicked don't ask again. How do I turn it back on?Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dennis Beauchamp1, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Windows 11, Office 365 Change file deletion back to case-by-case approval

While deleting individual photos I was queried for approval each photo. I accidently clicked don't ask again. How do I turn it back on?Thanks

:)

Dennis Beauchamp1, Nov 5, 2022

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Nov 5, 2022
  3. RenzJN Win User
    Office 365 applications issue with Windows 11

I recently noticed that office 365 applications like word, excel and PowerPoint is having issue with Windows 11. Based on my initial observations, files synced in to my computer from OneDrive cannot be launched or having issues opening the documents with office 365 apps on windows 11.

Click to run feature is not working,

i.e. first attempt: while the app tries to launch a doc file, the word app tries to open and suddenly terminates without errors displayed.

Second attempt, the app tries to launch itself and encountered this error: "Do you want to start in safe mode?"

Either options don't work. To open the file you have to transfer it to the local drive. Not good in maximizing collaborative editing especially those who have enterprise licenses.

Troubleshooting:

• reinstalled office 365 thru office.com
    • online repair of office 365
    • quick local repair of office.365
    • EnableShellDataCaching in regedit
    • Disabled ActiveX settings and other options in it
    • Disabled all add-ins
    Still issue remains!

RenzJN, Nov 5, 2022
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 11, Office 365 Change file deletion back to case-by-case approval

"Problem with Office 365 Subscription" Message

Hi OHB

You mention you cancelled your Office 365 subscription, if that is the case, what Microsoft Office version is installed on your laptop?

Open Word, go to File - Account, what Microsoft Office licence(s) are listed there?

DaveM121, Nov 5, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11, Office 365 Change file deletion back to case-by-case approval

1. Windows 11, Office 365 Change file deletion back to case-by-case approval - Similar Threads - Office 365 Change

2. Changing to a new motherboard and case

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing to a new motherboard and case: Hello, I am looking to take the parts from my HP PC and put them into a brand new case and motherboard. I want to be able to take the windows key license with it. I would also like to take both SSD from my pc into the new one unwiped one is boot drive and does have a windows...
  3. Changing to a new motherboard and case

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing to a new motherboard and case: Hello, I am looking to take the parts from my HP PC and put them into a brand new case and motherboard. I want to be able to take the windows key license with it. I would also like to take both SSD from my pc into the new one unwiped one is boot drive and does have a windows...
  4. Changing to a new motherboard and case

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how to change file names from lower case to upper case in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change file names from lower case to upper case in windows 11: When saving file name with all CAPS and "_" to separate words, it will convert. all letters after first character to lowercase, I want the whole file name to be in CAPS. Thanks,Bill P...
  6. how to change file names from lower case to upper case in windows 11

how to change file names from lower case to upper case in windows 11: When saving file name with all CAPS and "_" to separate words, it will convert. all letters after first character to lowercase, I want the whole file name to be in CAPS. Thanks,Bill P...
  7. Windows 11, Office 365 Change file deletion back to case-by-case approval

Windows 11, Office 365 Change file deletion back to case-by-case approval: While deleting individual photos I was queried for approval each photo. I accidently clicked don't ask again. How do I turn it back on?Thanks...
  8. QUESTION ABOUT CASE # 1018855795 CALL ME BACK ASAP CONCERNING THIS CASE #.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    QUESTION ABOUT CASE # 1018855795 CALL ME BACK ASAP CONCERNING THIS CASE #.: PLEASE, HAVE A REAL HUMAN BEING CALL ME BACK AT 302-439-3672, CONCERNING CASE # 1018855795. REPEAT, I WHAT NO CONTACT VIA A COMPUTER, JUST HAVE A REAL HUMAN BEING CONTACT ME ASAP, AT THE PREVIOUS PHONE #.!!!!!!!!!! THANKS, W. H. CAMPION...
  9. Case insensitive file system that isn't case insensitive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Case insensitive file system that isn't case insensitive: windows 10 pro, version 2004, OS build 19041.685 I have these two directories: C:\Users\xxx\OneDrive\pictures C:\Users\xxx\OneDrive\Pictures I ran fsutil on the directory that has "pictures" and "Pictures": fsutil.exe file queryCaseSensitiveInfo C:\Users\xxx\OneDrive...
  10. Random text case changes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Random text case changes: I have a user that experiences the text case changing from upper to lower case, and vice versa, seemingly at random. It is a Win 10 Pro machine with the latest updates. I have changed the keyboard to nil effect and checked the advanced keyboard settings for anything out of...