Windows 10: windows 11 on amd

Discus and support windows 11 on amd in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Are there still any windows 11 issues on AMD? or it already been fixed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NolK1, Nov 24, 2021.

1. NolK1 Win User

windows 11 on amd

Are there still any windows 11 issues on AMD? or it already been fixed.

:)

NolK1, Nov 24, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 24, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

windows 11 on amd

SSD samsung evo and amd drivers

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be because of the AMD drivers installed on the computer.

Since the Samsung SSD is working fine with the Microsoft AHCI driver, I suggest you to update the AMD driver and check if that helps. To update the AMD drivers follow the steps from the article

Update drivers in Windows 10

If updating the drivers didn’t help, I suggest you to roll back the driver to previous build and check if that helps. To roll back the driver to previous build follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. In Device manager, expand IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers.
    4. Right click on AMD SATA Controller and select
      Properties.
    5. Navigate to the Driver tab and click on Roll Back Driver.
    6. Restart the computer.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

windows 11 on amd

1. windows 11 on amd - Similar Threads - amd

2. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR with AMD 5900X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR with AMD 5900X: Hello, I'm having issues with sudden blue-screens and random restarts with my system.My PC isn't brand new, I built it sometime around January, and it has run flawlessly until now.Whenever I play games I have only tested War Thunder and Generation Zero, I get blue-screens and...
  3. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR with AMD 5900X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR with AMD 5900X: Hello, I'm having issues with sudden blue-screens and random restarts with my system.My PC isn't brand new, I built it sometime around January, and it has run flawlessly until now.Whenever I play games I have only tested War Thunder and Generation Zero, I get blue-screens and...
  4. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR with AMD 5900X

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The night light cannot be turned off after AMD suddenly crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The night light cannot be turned off after AMD suddenly crashes: I'm no longer surprised when my AMD driver crashes when I'm playing a game, but this time it's different, I was playing the Farlight 84 game, about 10 minutes of playing, the AMD suddenly crashed accompanied by Windows freezing, there was only the sound of the game, I...
  6. The night light cannot be turned off after AMD suddenly crashes

The night light cannot be turned off after AMD suddenly crashes: I'm no longer surprised when my AMD driver crashes when I'm playing a game, but this time it's different, I was playing the Farlight 84 game, about 10 minutes of playing, the AMD suddenly crashed accompanied by Windows freezing, there was only the sound of the game, I...
  7. The night light cannot be turned off after AMD suddenly crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Why is amd radeon a4-9125 r3 cpu not compatible for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is amd radeon a4-9125 r3 cpu not compatible for windows 11: its come to my knowledge that windows 10 will no longer be supported october 2025 thats next year!meanwhile we have laptops out there that are still good by todays standards mine is a hp with 8gb ram but has the AMD RADEON A4-9125 CPU - this cpu can not be swapped as there...
  9. Why is amd radeon a4-9125 r3 cpu not compatible for windows 11

Why is amd radeon a4-9125 r3 cpu not compatible for windows 11: its come to my knowledge that windows 10 will no longer be supported october 2025 thats next year!meanwhile we have laptops out there that are still good by todays standards mine is a hp with 8gb ram but has the AMD RADEON A4-9125 CPU - this cpu can not be swapped as there...
  10. Windows cannot wake from sleep [AMD-3700x-windows 11 system]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot wake from sleep [AMD-3700x-windows 11 system]: My computer cannot wake up from sleep. Everything is up to date, clean installation of Windows 11 23h2.Here is for the log from event viewer when it happens computer sleep: event viewer logand here is the system configuration: System AMD 3700x...