Windows 10: Windows 11 on Asus Laptop, Battery Discharging on AC power when using an overloading software.

Discus and support Windows 11 on Asus Laptop, Battery Discharging on AC power when using an overloading software. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have the Asus Tuf Gaming FX705GE Laptop which I have used for the past 4-5 years. I just recently reinstall Windows 11 because of corrupted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by zorroZohrab, Jan 8, 2023.

1. Windows 11 on Asus Laptop, Battery Discharging on AC power when using an overloading software.

Hello,I have the Asus Tuf Gaming FX705GE Laptop which I have used for the past 4-5 years. I just recently reinstall Windows 11 because of corrupted system and all the time I am plugged to AC, even previous Windows 11 timeline I was always plugged into AC power barely relying on DC battery power. Now on this new Windows install I noticed when I play games requiring high resources like GPU and RAM or Rendering/Editing software such as Adobe Photoshop the battery while connected on AC power will drop in just 1 hour from 100% to 15%. For anyone who will be asking about Battery Health report, upon

:)

zorroZohrab, Jan 8, 2023

2. Laptop AC Power

Should I always use AC power on laptop when it is available or drain battery , discharge it for sometime ?
    There are these in my laptop manual.
    - Use AC power whenever possible, reserving battery for mobile use.

- Excessive recharging decreases the battery life.

Hashtag_443, Jan 8, 2023
  3. my battery does not charge and does not discharge when the AC power is on

my battery does not charge and does not discharge when the AC power is on what should I do ?

FahmiAl-Baadani, Jan 8, 2023
  4. Megahertz Win User

Windows 11 on Asus Laptop, Battery Discharging on AC power when using an overloading software.

Battery Backup For Laptop When Power Outage?

A UPS has three main parts :
    - A rectifier to convert the AC into DC
    - A battery to store energy
    - A Inverter to convert the DC into AC

Fist step: You need to find out what you want to power with the UPS.
    For example, you want to power a Laptop (50W) and a monitor (80W) so your UPS should be at least around 250W, that is a small UPS.

Second step: For how long you need the UPS. For example, if you want it to last 8 hours, you will need at least 250W x 8h = 2000Wh.
    If the battery on the UPS is 12V, you need to attach a 2000/12 = 160Ah (two large car batteries).
    Once discharged it can take days to recharge as the built in rectifier is designed for a low capacity battery.

Megahertz, Jan 8, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 on Asus Laptop, Battery Discharging on AC power when using an overloading software.

1. Windows 11 on Asus Laptop, Battery Discharging on AC power when using an overloading software. - Similar Threads - Asus Laptop Battery

2. How to use AC Power Adapter instead of battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use AC Power Adapter instead of battery: Hi,I have the *ASUS TUF F15 2021* I want to use this laptop while using the AC Power Adapter because it performs better than Battery mode while using the battery*So, is there a way to do that without decreasing the battery's lifespan?*...
  3. How to use AC Power Adapter instead of battery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use AC Power Adapter instead of battery: Hi,I have the *ASUS TUF F15 2021* I want to use this laptop while using the AC Power Adapter because it performs better than Battery mode while using the battery*So, is there a way to do that without decreasing the battery's lifespan?*...
  4. Windows 11 on Asus Laptop, Battery Discharging on AC power when using an overloading software.

Windows 11 on Asus Laptop, Battery Discharging on AC power when using an overloading software.: Hello,I have the Asus Tuf Gaming FX705GE Laptop which I have used for the past 4-5 years. I just recently reinstall Windows 11 because of corrupted system and all the time I am plugged to AC, even previous Windows 11 timeline I was always plugged into AC power barely relying...
  5. Laptop AC Power

Laptop AC Power: Should I always use AC power on laptop when it is available or drain battery , discharge it for sometime ?There are these in my laptop manual.- Use AC power whenever possible, reserving battery for mobile use.- Excessive recharging decreases the battery life....
  6. AC Power for Windows Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AC Power for Windows Laptop: My computer's Windows Laptop AC charger just stopped working, but I can still charge using USB C. I have checked the charging cord for damage and found non. I have tried windows update and checking for new drivers. Under the "batteries" section, I only have "Surface Battery"...
  7. Battery Discharging

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Discharging: So i was playing a game that i smelt light burning and after that my PC was in charge said low battery and then the screen went black. then I realize that the PC was turned off, and the battery icon was red low battery then i turned it on and started the windows. I checked...
  8. battery charge & discharge

in Windows 10 Customization
    battery charge & discharge: I recently bought two new batteries for my laptop, and the box for at least one says that to maximize performance, it must be charged for twelve hours, and then fully charged and discharged up to four times. Somehow, I successfully discharged it all the way to 0% once after...
  9. Laptop Battery, Does It Hurt the Battery to Use External AC Power?

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Battery, Does It Hurt the Battery to Use External AC Power?: I haven't used my laptop much yet, only a little bit to set up some bookmarks, wallpaper, etc. Every time I use it, I plug it into the wall. I'm at home so it's not inconvenient, and I figured it would save on the battery life. Is it harmful to the battery to keep plugging...
  10. power toggles between battery and AC when plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    power toggles between battery and AC when plugged in: how can I fix issue with power constantly toggling from battery to AC when plugged in. I have rebooted and run all windows 10 updates. I also tried the power cycling my laptop as well as power troubleshooting....