Windows 10: Windows 11 on different volumes volume 3 and volume 4

Discus and support Windows 11 on different volumes volume 3 and volume 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I recently bought a new laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 5 14ITL05 and also i bought Windows 11. After the first installation, which went good, I tought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlexandraCiorobea, Mar 22, 2022.

1. Windows 11 on different volumes volume 3 and volume 4

Hello. I recently bought a new laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 5 14ITL05 and also i bought Windows 11. After the first installation, which went good, I tought that I didn’t set up the partitions I later found out that i could set them up like i wanted from the settings so i tried to reinstall the windows. After this process, every time i turn on the laptop, i have to choose Windows 11 on volume 3 and Windows 11 on volume 4. If I choose the one on volume 3 it works perfectly and if I choose the one on volume 4 it doesn’t work and takes me to different options of repair, reinstall, etc…I really n

:)

AlexandraCiorobea, Mar 22, 2022

2. Fluctuating Speaker Volume

like the overall system volume? or just the volume of the sub?

try just changing the volume within windows.

randomperson21, Mar 22, 2022
  3. Volume Label...

I was installing win98 on an old computer and I formated the HDD and got this message:

Volume label (11 characters, ENTER for none)?

What does that mean?

Franklinwallbrown, Mar 22, 2022
  4. 1Kurgan1 Win User

Windows 11 on different volumes volume 3 and volume 4

Adjusting Mic Volume for different programs

Trying to figure this out here. My mic volume has been fine in TS or Skype. But I recently picked up Dxtory and my mic is quiet in there. I have mic volume set to 100 and no Mic boost. I'd rather not use boost, but today I tried it out and it worked fine. Then I realized Dxtory is connected directly to the volume for your mic in Windows. Which is no problem I figured I would just drop down TS and Skypes outbound volume and be fine. Well Skype that works fine with, but it seems I can't in TS. So I'm stuck with 2 programs (TS and Dxtory), both tied to Windows Sound Settings, but one picks up my voice fine and the other picks it up low. I can't think of a way around it, any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Mar 22, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 on different volumes volume 3 and volume 4

1. Windows 11 on different volumes volume 3 and volume 4 - Similar Threads - different volumes volume

2. Windows 10 Volume 3 or 4?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Volume 3 or 4?: HI,I've switched back to Win 10.-On start up, they ask me to choose Win 10 Volume 3 or 4?-I've switched back to Win 10 by choosing Volume 4.1/ why they keep asking me this question?2/ what's the diff. between Volum 3 and 4?ThanksAlex...
  3. Windows 10 Volume 3 or 4?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Volume 3 or 4?: HI,I've switched back to Win 10.-On start up, they ask me to choose Win 10 Volume 3 or 4?-I've switched back to Win 10 by choosing Volume 4.1/ why they keep asking me this question?2/ what's the diff. between Volum 3 and 4?ThanksAlex...
  4. Windows Volume 3 or 4?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Volume 3 or 4?: HI,I've switched back to Win 10.-On start up, they ask me to choose Win 10 Volume 3 or 4?-I've switched back to Win 10 by choosing Volume 4.1/ why they keep asking me this question?2/ what's the diff. between Volum 3 and 4?ThanksAlex...
  5. Windows Volume 3 or 4?

Windows Volume 3 or 4?: HI,I've switched back to Win 10.-On start up, they ask me to choose Win 10 Volume 3 or 4?-I've switched back to Win 10 by choosing Volume 4.1/ why they keep asking me this question?2/ what's the diff. between Volum 3 and 4?ThanksAlex...
  6. Windows 11 Volume 3 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Volume 3 issue: my computer was in a infinite black loading screen so i decided to reset my computer, and once it started up it asked me which version of windows 11 did i want to use, and i clicked on both of them. it says it’s installing and gets to about 91% and brings me back to this...
  7. Windows 11 Volume 3 issue

Windows 11 Volume 3 issue: my computer was in a infinite black loading screen so i decided to reset my computer, and once it started up it asked me which version of windows 11 did i want to use, and i clicked on both of them. it says it’s installing and gets to about 91% and brings me back to this...
  8. Windows 11 volume 8 or 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 volume 8 or 3: How can I skip this at launch of my pc? It asks if I want 8 or 3 and I always press 8 but I want to skip this. I do not even know what it is about. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-volume-8-or-3/116c361a-3e89-41dc-b29b-02daa5f39439
  9. Windows 11 volume 8 or 3

Windows 11 volume 8 or 3: How can I skip this at launch of my pc? It asks if I want 8 or 3 and I always press 8 but I want to skip this. I do not even know what it is about. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-volume-8-or-3/116c361a-3e89-41dc-b29b-02daa5f39439
  10. Windows 11 on different volumes volume 3 and volume 4

Windows 11 on different volumes volume 3 and volume 4: Hello. I recently bought a new laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 5 14ITL05 and also i bought Windows 11. After the first installation, which went good, I tought that I didn’t set up the partitions I later found out that i could set them up like i wanted from the settings so i tried to...