Windows 10: Windows 11 on Lenova ideapad Flex 5 saying I have disabled this sign-in option

Discus and support Windows 11 on Lenova ideapad Flex 5 saying I have disabled this sign-in option in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 11 on Lenova ideapad Flex 5 saying I have disabled this sign-in option and have to wait 2 hours with power on or do a different sign in option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by williecarter3, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Windows 11 on Lenova ideapad Flex 5 saying I have disabled this sign-in option

Windows 11 on Lenova ideapad Flex 5 saying I have disabled this sign-in option and have to wait 2 hours with power on or do a different sign in option which would be fingerprint scan but that does not work either, and when I try and wait 2 hours the computer just goes to sleep and I do not want to wait here 2 hours watching my computer help please??I can send pictures if needed

:)

williecarter3, Jan 16, 2022

2. Lenova Flex 3 11' Not Auto Rotating

I have a Lenova Flex 3 11'.

I just bought it about a week ago. I just updated all the drivers, the bios, etc. and did all the Windows Updates on Windows 10.

The auto rotate does not always work. I know there is a button on the side and I make sure the auto rotate button is not the correct setting. I also flick the screen from the very right, left, and make sure auto rotation is on the correct setting...

Auto rotate will work if I immediately restarted and immediately tried to auto rotate to tent mode,

but later, let's say if I'm coming off of sleep mode, or I've been using it awhile, when I go to auto rotate it doesn't work. I tried to update the bios, graphics drivers and almost every single driver from lenovo's website. And still it doesn't work. If I restart my computer it will auto rotate correctly... But it's as if the auto rotate sensor software just stops working or turns off at some point.

Any tips? Anything I need to download? Or any processes I need to have any settings for?

Please help!!

Thanks Windows 11 on Lenova ideapad Flex 5 saying I have disabled this sign-in option :)

zomboromano, Jan 16, 2022
  3. Lenova flex 15D tablet mode touchscreen stopped working

lenova flex 15D tablet mode touchscreen stopped working

johnmclaughlinNK, Jan 16, 2022
  4. KageHart Win User

Windows 11 on Lenova ideapad Flex 5 saying I have disabled this sign-in option

My Flex 5 is dropping videos

I've got a Flex 5 IdeaPad and something is causing the video player to drop the window back to my desktop. Whether it's Youtube, Netflix or NHL it doesn't matter. Randomly every 5-10 minutes it continues over and over. Wassup?

KageHart, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 on Lenova ideapad Flex 5 saying I have disabled this sign-in option

1. Windows 11 on Lenova ideapad Flex 5 saying I have disabled this sign-in option - Similar Threads - Lenova ideapad Flex

2. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working: Hello,Randomly today my wifi disconnected from my laptop. The icon went away too and I have been unable to figure out what is going on. I’ve tried resetting my router however wifi is working on all of my other devices, I reset my laptop and its network settings, I’ve made...
  3. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working: Hello,Randomly today my wifi disconnected from my laptop. The icon went away too and I have been unable to figure out what is going on. I’ve tried resetting my router however wifi is working on all of my other devices, I reset my laptop and its network settings, I’ve made...
  4. Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5: Hi, this is a lenovo ideapad flex 5. I just turn on my laptop and i saw this and it never happened before. And when i click the boot manger option nth changed too. I have to use my laptop ASAP. Do help if u can. Thank u....
  5. Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5: Hi, this is a lenovo ideapad flex 5. I just turn on my laptop and i saw this and it never happened before. And when i click the boot manger option nth changed too. I have to use my laptop ASAP. Do help if u can. Thank u....
  6. Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5

7. Windows 11 on Lenova ideapad Flex 5 saying I have disabled this sign-in option

Windows 11 on Lenova ideapad Flex 5 saying I have disabled this sign-in option: Windows 11 on Lenova ideapad Flex 5 saying I have disabled this sign-in option and have to wait 2 hours with power on or do a different sign in option which would be fingerprint scan but that does not work either, and when I try and wait 2 hours the computer just goes to...
  8. Lenevo Ideapad Flex 5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenevo Ideapad Flex 5: I got my new laptop and instead of going to files it's going to the photos app, but I want it to go to file explorer instead of photos. Is there a way to make it go to file explorer?...
  9. usb ports on lenova ideapad flex 4 not recognizing... anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb ports on lenova ideapad flex 4 not recognizing... anything: I've already opened device manager, opened the usb controller and made sure all 3 usb drivers were updated. I then restarted my computer. Still not recognizing my backup drive...
  10. Lenova Flex 3 11' Not Auto Rotating

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenova Flex 3 11' Not Auto Rotating: I have a Lenova Flex 3 11'. I just bought it about a week ago. I just updated all the drivers, the bios, etc. and did all the Windows Updates on Windows 10. The auto rotate does not always work. I know there is a button on the side and I make sure the auto rotate button...