Windows 10: Windows 11 on unsupported laptop

Discus and support Windows 11 on unsupported laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have used windows 11 as insider in dev and beta channel for 2 months. Yesterday I downloaded Windows 11's stable ISO file from Microsoft's official... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ismoiljon, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Ismoiljon Win User

Windows 11 on unsupported laptop

I have used windows 11 as insider in dev and beta channel for 2 months. Yesterday I downloaded Windows 11's stable ISO file from Microsoft's official website and mounted and it did not show compatibility warning. Then I wrote ISO file to USB stick with rufus and windows 11 installed without problem. Who had like this situation? Is this situation normal? I saw videos on YouTube. They did some hackings to install.

:)

Ismoiljon, Oct 5, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Oct 6, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 6, 2021
  4. Windows 11 on unsupported laptop

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 on unsupported laptop

1. Windows 11 on unsupported laptop - Similar Threads - unsupported laptop

2. Windows 11 work around for unsupported Sony Vaio laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 work around for unsupported Sony Vaio laptop: I have a Sony Vaio laptop running windows 10. I would ideally like to download windows11 but my laptop does not meet the download requirements unsupported secure boot, CPU & TPM I have tried every work around I can find on YouTube etc Registry editing and other hacks but...
  3. Windows 11 work around for unsupported Sony Vaio laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 work around for unsupported Sony Vaio laptop: I have a Sony Vaio laptop running windows 10. I would ideally like to download windows11 but my laptop does not meet the download requirements unsupported secure boot, CPU & TPM I have tried every work around I can find on YouTube etc Registry editing and other hacks but...
  4. How can I upgrade to Windows 11 on my old Unsupported laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I upgrade to Windows 11 on my old Unsupported laptop?: Hello!Hey everyone! I need some help on installing Windows 11 on my very old laptop, It has Intel Atom N270 32bit processor 1 GB ram and 128 gb storage running Windows 7. I wanted the files to be protected because I've heard that Windows 7 is now getting pirated in many...
  5. How can I upgrade to Windows 11 on my old Unsupported laptop?

How can I upgrade to Windows 11 on my old Unsupported laptop?: Hello!Hey everyone! I need some help on installing Windows 11 on my very old laptop, It has Intel Atom N270 32bit processor 1 GB ram and 128 gb storage running Windows 7. I wanted the files to be protected because I've heard that Windows 7 is now getting pirated in many...
  6. Can not install security updates on a Windows 11 laptop with unsupported hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not install security updates on a Windows 11 laptop with unsupported hardware: The quality updates on my computer failed to update. The update 2023-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5033375 failed with error code 0x80070020. The 2022-08 Security Update for Windows 11 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5012170 failed with...
  7. Can not install security updates on a Windows 11 laptop with unsupported hardware

Can not install security updates on a Windows 11 laptop with unsupported hardware: The quality updates on my computer failed to update. The update 2023-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5033375 failed with error code 0x80070020. The 2022-08 Security Update for Windows 11 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5012170 failed with...
  8. Factory Resetting Laptop with Unsupported Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory Resetting Laptop with Unsupported Windows 11: Hi, I recently received a Lenovo T470s laptop. It has a i5-7300U processor but Windows 11 installed on it. From my understanding Windows 11 is not supported on this processor. If I do a factory reset what will happen and will it brick my laptop?...
  9. Factory Resetting Laptop with Unsupported Windows 11

Factory Resetting Laptop with Unsupported Windows 11: Hi, I recently received a Lenovo T470s laptop. It has a i5-7300U processor but Windows 11 installed on it. From my understanding Windows 11 is not supported on this processor. If I do a factory reset what will happen and will it brick my laptop?...
  10. Installing Windows 11 OS on unsupported Laptop.

Installing Windows 11 OS on unsupported Laptop.: To,Microsoft CommunityCurrently using Dell Laptop. Laptop requiremets for Windows 11 as mentioed in PC Health Check App as follows:** Following things dosen't meet Windows 11 requirements ** > Processor: Intel @ Core i3-6006U- CPU 2.00 GHz.** Following things meet Windows 11...