Windows 10: Windows 11 OOBELOCAL Error

Discus and support Windows 11 OOBELOCAL Error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there, i am trying to use sysprep on windows 11-21h2. My ultimate goal is to create local account and login but whenever i use sysprep and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rakshith004, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Windows 11 OOBELOCAL Error

Hello there, i am trying to use sysprep on windows 11-21h2. My ultimate goal is to create local account and login but whenever i use sysprep and restart it will throw me an error "Something went wrong OOBELOCAL" i cannot skip or proceed further wherein i can use normal procedure with fresh installation. The problem only occurs only when i use sysprep. Please help i cannot deploy any image because of this. I have attached the image for reference.OS used : Windows 11-21H2 Pro.

:)

Rakshith004, Aug 16, 2022
  2. T.E_2019 Win User

OOBELOCAL error?

I brought a new pc on eBay it came with no operating system so installed windows 10 on it but it came up with OOBELOCAL error and I can't seem to get past it.

Any suggestions would be great?

Windows 11 OOBELOCAL Error ecf4d060-8c7f-4337-abce-eb98dda8f6ff?upload=true.jpg

T.E_2019, Aug 16, 2022
  3. T.E_2019 Win User
    OOBELOCAL error?

I'm getting an error with OOBEREGION at the start

Then OOBKEYBOARD at the middle of the setup.

Then OOBNETWORKLOSSSAVERVERSIONV2 at the network setup page.

Then OOBELOCAL after that.

Then OOBESETTINGSMULTIPAGE I cannot get further as there is no option to skip.

But is there anyway other way windows recovery mode?

T.E_2019, Aug 16, 2022
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 11 OOBELOCAL Error

OOBELOCAL error?

Hi T.E_2019

When you say it loads to the setup screen, does it go straight to that OOBELOCAL error, or does the OOBE process start again, if it does, choose not to set up a network and when setting up your account do not provide an Email address

Otherwise, if you press that 'Try Again' button a couple of times with your PC disconnected form the Internet, does it progress?

DaveM121, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 OOBELOCAL Error

1. Windows 11 OOBELOCAL Error - Similar Threads - OOBELOCAL Error

2. How can I install windows 10 with out seeing oobelocal,oobekeyboard and ooberegion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I install windows 10 with out seeing oobelocal,oobekeyboard and ooberegion: Am installing windows 10 but any time I reach finishing up then I see oobelocal and oobekeyboard * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-windows-10-with-out-seeing/ac6ae9a2-f47e-44ba-9168-af3a51f8e1fd
  3. How can I install windows 10 with out seeing oobelocal,oobekeyboard and ooberegion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I install windows 10 with out seeing oobelocal,oobekeyboard and ooberegion: Am installing windows 10 but any time I reach finishing up then I see oobelocal and oobekeyboard * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-windows-10-with-out-seeing/ac6ae9a2-f47e-44ba-9168-af3a51f8e1fd
  4. How can I install windows 10 with out seeing oobelocal,oobekeyboard and ooberegion

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 OOBELOCAL Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 OOBELOCAL Error: Hello there, i am trying to use sysprep on windows 11-21h2. My ultimate goal is to create local account and login but whenever i use sysprep and restart it will throw me an error "Something went wrong OOBELOCAL" i cannot skip or proceed further wherein i can use normal...
  6. OOBEKEYBOARD, OOBELOCAL, and OOBEREGION errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OOBEKEYBOARD, OOBELOCAL, and OOBEREGION errors: I decided to try updating and old laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Now I'm stuck in a loop with various OOBEKEYBOARD, OOBELOCAL, and OOBEREGION errors coming up over and over. The only options I am offered is to "Skip" or "Try Again". No matter which one I hit, it circles...
  7. OOBEKEYBOARD, OOBELOCAL, and OOBEREGION errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OOBEKEYBOARD, OOBELOCAL, and OOBEREGION errors: I decided to try updating and old laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Now I'm stuck in a loop with various OOBEKEYBOARD, OOBELOCAL, and OOBEREGION errors coming up over and over. The only options I am offered is to "Skip" or "Try Again". No matter which one I hit, it circles...
  8. OOBEKEYBOARD, OOBELOCAL, and OOBEREGION errors

9. Fix OOBEKEYBOARD, OOBELOCAL, OOBEREGION errors on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix OOBEKEYBOARD, OOBELOCAL, OOBEREGION errors on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Some Windows users when trying to install Windows 11 or Windows 10 in the Virtual Box are encountering an error that says “Something went wrong OOBEKEYBOARD, OOBELOCAL or OOBEREGION“. In this article, we will be talking about ways to fix OOBEKEYBOARD, OOBELOCAL,...
  10. OOBELOCAL error?

OOBELOCAL error?: I brought a new pc on eBay it came with no operating system so installed windows 10 on it but it came up with OOBELOCAL error and I can't seem to get past it....