Windows 10: Windows 11 or 10 on basic celeron?

Discus and support Windows 11 or 10 on basic celeron? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good day everyone.I have purchased an Asus E510 N4020 Celeron to use to stream shows etc. Yes I know the Celeron is slow but I have a powerful laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GTI_Sean, Feb 22, 2024.

1. GTI_Sean Win User

Windows 11 or 10 on basic celeron?

Good day everyone.I have purchased an Asus E510 N4020 Celeron to use to stream shows etc. Yes I know the Celeron is slow but I have a powerful laptop that I use for my daily tasks.The laptop came pre-installed with Windows 11 home and I am wondering if I should rather install Windows 10? It's a Celeron so yes it's under-powered but it performs the tasks I need perfectly. It's an N4020 with 4gb of soldered RAM. Would Win10 run better? thanks!

:)

GTI_Sean, Feb 22, 2024
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 22, 2024
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 22, 2024
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

1. Windows 11 or 10 on basic celeron? - Similar Threads - basic celeron

2. How do I manually download the latest version of Microsoft Basic Display Adapter drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I manually download the latest version of Microsoft Basic Display Adapter drivers?: I'm having issues with a windows PC. This PC does not have a graphics card installed, so right now the display adapter is the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. The issue is this adapter is an older version and I need to update it. This PC is NOT connected to the web, and it...
  3. How do I manually download the latest version of Microsoft Basic Display Adapter drivers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I manually download the latest version of Microsoft Basic Display Adapter drivers?: I'm having issues with a windows PC. This PC does not have a graphics card installed, so right now the display adapter is the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. The issue is this adapter is an older version and I need to update it. This PC is NOT connected to the web, and it...
  4. How do I manually download the latest version of Microsoft Basic Display Adapter drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows Basic Adapter going into error 31

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Basic Adapter going into error 31: When gaming I get alot of Fps issues and such things.I have a laptop so it's extra challenging when having such problems.I have looked thru other peoples same problem and I have tried everything.I even tried installing CPU updates but the last some days they have been acting...
  6. Windows Basic Adapter going into error 31

Windows Basic Adapter going into error 31: When gaming I get alot of Fps issues and such things.I have a laptop so it's extra challenging when having such problems.I have looked thru other peoples same problem and I have tried everything.I even tried installing CPU updates but the last some days they have been acting...
  7. Loading W10 onto laptop with SSD that is already loaded with W11 Basically is it safe and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading W10 onto laptop with SSD that is already loaded with W11 Basically is it safe and...: Just bought new laptop loaded with W11, detest it, and intend loading W10 onto it. I have a new copy of W10 and key so would like advice on any difficulty regarding loading an older version of windows W10 onto the laterW11 machine . have updated numerous laptops but never...
  8. Loading W10 onto laptop with SSD that is already loaded with W11 Basically is it safe and...

Loading W10 onto laptop with SSD that is already loaded with W11 Basically is it safe and...: Just bought new laptop loaded with W11, detest it, and intend loading W10 onto it. I have a new copy of W10 and key so would like advice on any difficulty regarding loading an older version of windows W10 onto the laterW11 machine . have updated numerous laptops but never...
  9. Loading W10 onto laptop with SSD that is already loaded with W11 Basically is it safe and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows 11 or 10 on basic celeron?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 or 10 on basic celeron?: Good day everyone.I have purchased an Asus E510 N4020 Celeron to use to stream shows etc. Yes I know the Celeron is slow but I have a powerful laptop that I use for my daily tasks.The laptop came pre-installed with Windows 11 home and I am wondering if I should rather install...