Windows 10: Windows 11 or 10 wouldn't install on my PC

Discus and support Windows 11 or 10 wouldn't install on my PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there,My windows 10 screen suddenly started flickering after installing Zoom. I couldn't do anything. The task manager wasn't flickering. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MaxdMadman, Dec 10, 2021.

1. Windows 11 or 10 wouldn't install on my PC

Hello there,My windows 10 screen suddenly started flickering after installing Zoom. I couldn't do anything. The task manager wasn't flickering. After so many attempts, I tried to reset the PC. I wasn't able to do that. There wasn't much data on it. From CMD command prompt, I used the Clean command, which I believe wiped out everything. After this incident, I am trying to install windows 10 or 11. I tried to install both software. once the install is complete, it is keeps restarting itself. The Error"the PC ran into trouble."I tried all the advanced optionsStart up repair, Reset this PC, and s

:)

MaxdMadman, Dec 10, 2021
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 10, 2021
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Dec 10, 2021
  4. Windows 11 or 10 wouldn't install on my PC

Now wouldn´t that b a cool feature...

Hi,

I just read an article in the new Linux magazine on the use of Ramdisks. Using those as a file system can drastically speed up read and write performance. That would be a cool feature to build in the OS of mobile phones that hold a memory card anyway, wouldn´t
    it. Then saving a large Excel sheet wouldn´t take ages as it does now (on my E61 anyway), but just a few seconds...

Regards,

hendikoischnur, Dec 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 or 10 wouldn't install on my PC

1. Windows 11 or 10 wouldn't install on my PC - Similar Threads - wouldn't install

2. I recently got a new pc but it wouldn't let me install the drive that allows me to access...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I recently got a new pc but it wouldn't let me install the drive that allows me to access...: I can't download the drive that allows me to access wireless network i checked on my motherboards page to get the drive but after i got it onto a usb it didn't let me install it to my pc. I got the ethernet one to install but it wont let me install the wireless drive im...
  3. I recently got a new pc but it wouldn't let me install the drive that allows me to access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently got a new pc but it wouldn't let me install the drive that allows me to access...: I can't download the drive that allows me to access wireless network i checked on my motherboards page to get the drive but after i got it onto a usb it didn't let me install it to my pc. I got the ethernet one to install but it wont let me install the wireless drive im...
  4. I recently got a new pc but it wouldn't let me install the drive that allows me to access...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows installation wouldn't create GPT partition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installation wouldn't create GPT partition.: Trying to install new hard drive on my laptop. I have a blank brand new 1 TB hard drive and partitioned as GPT Style partition. Downloaded the mediacreation tool for windows 10 and 11 and installed the boot disk on the blank HDD. When I try to install windows on my laptop, I...
  6. Windows installation wouldn't create GPT partition.

Windows installation wouldn't create GPT partition.: Trying to install new hard drive on my laptop. I have a blank brand new 1 TB hard drive and partitioned as GPT Style partition. Downloaded the mediacreation tool for windows 10 and 11 and installed the boot disk on the blank HDD. When I try to install windows on my laptop, I...
  7. Windows installation wouldn't create GPT partition.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Paint 3D App wouldn't update and now it won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D App wouldn't update and now it won't install: On 28 December 2022, The MS Store tried to install an update for MS Paint 3D. It appeared to update, but next time I clicked on 'Get Updates' it did the same thing. This happened many time. I tried to reset the App. I also tried to repair the Store and I also ran the Store...
  9. Paint 3D App wouldn't update and now it won't install

Paint 3D App wouldn't update and now it won't install: On 28 December 2022, The MS Store tried to install an update for MS Paint 3D. It appeared to update, but next time I clicked on 'Get Updates' it did the same thing. This happened many time. I tried to reset the App. I also tried to repair the Store and I also ran the Store...
  10. my Windows 10 computer wouldn't upgrade to W11, but a fresh install worked and I have a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my Windows 10 computer wouldn't upgrade to W11, but a fresh install worked and I have a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tdukie13 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/yzq5aa/my_windows_10_computer_wouldnt_upgrade_to_w11_but/