Windows 10: Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation

Discus and support Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My name is Sarath babu, i have query on fresh installation of windows 11 proI have migrated from Windows 10 pro, part of Microsoft upgrade offer for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sarath babu PV, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation

My name is Sarath babu, i have query on fresh installation of windows 11 proI have migrated from Windows 10 pro, part of Microsoft upgrade offer for windows 11 pro.Now system is working fine with windows11 pro, but unable to get the updates and showing error for the 2022-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5015818 as below screen shot. I tried all remedies like SFC SCANNOW, DISKPART all tried. Still showing same error. I do not know how to get rid of the samewhat I notice is that my present OS partition is GPT format where as I need MBR with NTFS for

:)

Sarath babu PV, Aug 7, 2022

2. Windows 11 OS background melody in Finishing step after Installation of windows OS

I have been fascinated with installation steps of a one of previous version of Microsoft Windows Operating System (OS); 'Windows XP' that accompanied with a melodious sound in finalising & personalisation step of Windows OS installation. I am keen to know that Windows 11 OS installation provides such a user experience or not?

Muhammad.Usman11, Aug 7, 2022
  3. Which OS to install?

Hi guys (and gals)!

Today I received an old PC (2003), boasting a huge ammount of 1 GB of RAM, an Athlon XP 3000+ CPU and an old 9600 Radeon GPU (what a legend this card is). It's currently got Windows XP on it, but I'd like to install something else (or a fresh install of XP) and I was wondering, given the hardware, which OS would be the most suitable for this?

The PC will be used as a home server, meaning I'll be using it for storage of things and I want it to be available across the network via the built-in home network functionality. All of my other PCs have Windows 10 and the biggest concern is in compatibility between operating systems. I think making a fresh install of XP would be the best idea since I believe Linux distros won't be compatible with the network and XP would would also grant me good performance.

So the question would be: Will Windows XP work fine in the home network or do you suggest a different OS that will work in my case?

Thanks!

Thimblewad, Aug 7, 2022
  4. Devils41 Win User

Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation

Help with OS Transfer on a new build

Need some help figuring out what I need to do for a fresh build tomorrow. I will be moving off of my old CPU and mobo to a new X99 system. Right now I have my OS on a Sata SSD and want to transfer it onto a new NVME drive.

Some issues:
    • I have a windows 10 upgrade from a RETAIL windows 7 license so I should have migration rights correct?
    • I have 3 other non-OS drives so after I do the install with my old/ current Microsoft account will my fresh install of windows recognise those drives?
    If you guys could shed some light on how to do this or advice please lend a hand. thanks!

Devils41, Aug 7, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation

1. Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation - Similar Threads - query fresh installation

2. Had Windows 11 before, not letting me install fresh os

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Had Windows 11 before, not letting me install fresh os: I have a pc that has had windows 11 home edition on it before, upgraded from windows 10, but I'm trying to install a fresh os of windows 11 on it from a flash drive and it is saying it is incompatible and doesn't meet system requirements to run.Specs:CPU: AMD Ryzen 7...
  3. Had Windows 11 before, not letting me install fresh os

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Had Windows 11 before, not letting me install fresh os: I have a pc that has had windows 11 home edition on it before, upgraded from windows 10, but I'm trying to install a fresh os of windows 11 on it from a flash drive and it is saying it is incompatible and doesn't meet system requirements to run.Specs:CPU: AMD Ryzen 7...
  4. Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation: My name is Sarath babu, i have query on fresh installation of windows 11 proI have migrated from Windows 10 pro, part of Microsoft upgrade offer for windows 11 pro.Now system is working fine with windows11 pro, but unable to get the updates and showing error for the 2022-07...
  5. BSOD after a fresh OS install.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after a fresh OS install.: Hello everyone, back again with another question.I have been having periodic blue screening issues with my PC for about 2 to 3 months now. Various things causing crashes, too long to list. It got to a point where I was so tired of having to perform various fixes that I opted...
  6. BSOD after a fresh OS install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after a fresh OS install.: Hello everyone, back again with another question.I have been having periodic blue screening issues with my PC for about 2 to 3 months now. Various things causing crashes, too long to list. It got to a point where I was so tired of having to perform various fixes that I opted...
  7. BSOD after a fresh OS install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Query on OS Build 19043.985

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Query on OS Build 19043.985: Hello,Recently I have upgraded the OS of the above. After installing the 21H1 OS Build 19043.985, the Chrome Browser was deleted. Please check this and keep the same after installing the above OS Build.Regards,Sharma...
  9. Fresh OS installation to my Laptop

Fresh OS installation to my Laptop: My Laptop (HP Spectre X360 - 13-Ae045tu) came up with Windows 10 Pro pre-installed. I want to do a fresh installation of Windows 10 pro. What are the ways to do it? If I download ISO of Win 10 from Microsoft site will it be registered/activate in my laptop? Is it...
  10. Fresh Install - PC Shuts Down During OS Install

Fresh Install - PC Shuts Down During OS Install: Hey guys. Installing Windows 10 via the USB. I have it plugged into a usb 2 slot and while booting it in UEFI it loads the files the turns my PC off and reboots, cycling continuously. Booting it through KDI-MSFT, it loads the files, gets to a windows logo and THEN turns...