Windows 10: Windows 11 OS Stopped Responding Problem

Discus and support Windows 11 OS Stopped Responding Problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have installed Windows 11 stable release OS Build 22000.282 using official upgradation media. I have noticed that OS stopped responding suddenly and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Subhajit Nandi, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Windows 11 OS Stopped Responding Problem

I have installed Windows 11 stable release OS Build 22000.282 using official upgradation media. I have noticed that OS stopped responding suddenly and several times, could not figure out why. All drivers and software including OS is up-to-date. Kindly help me how to figure it out.

:)

Subhajit Nandi, Oct 24, 2021
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 24, 2021
  3. windows live messenger stop responding after sign in

Hi guys i had this problem start a few days ago when windows live messenger will stop responding after sign in, so i reinstall windows same problem again any help woild be great thanks

Live OR Die, Oct 24, 2021
  4. denmarfl Win User

Windows 11 OS Stopped Responding Problem

Internet Explorer 11; Windows 10....Stopped Working

IE11; Windows 10. For the past 2 weeks when I open IE11 I get Internet Explorer has Stopped working POPUP message rendering IE 11 unusable.

I have followed suggested Fixes by "Resetting" IE11; Use Software Rendering...is NOT checked. I have tried to use "System Restore" and go back to a Restore Point prior to 2 weeks but, I get unable to restore to xx/xx/xxxx because the process cannot file iexplorer.exe.

I have tried several Restore Points...get this same result.

I cannot fine the Internet 11 Install Update to delete it as it is not in the list History\Installed Updates.

Surely there must be away to fix IE 11...I have run out of things to do...suggestions with steps will be appreciated.

denmarfl, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 OS Stopped Responding Problem

1. Windows 11 OS Stopped Responding Problem - Similar Threads - Stopped Responding Problem

2. Windows 11 Stops responding w/ no error thrown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Stops responding w/ no error thrown: Hello, My Windows 11 system will stop responding once or twice per day. Mouse and Keyboard will work but nothing is clickable and if you are able to get a window to load, there is no content within and is blank. on top of this. any video and audio playback will freeze and i...
  3. Windows 11 Stops responding w/ no error thrown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Stops responding w/ no error thrown: Hello, My Windows 11 system will stop responding once or twice per day. Mouse and Keyboard will work but nothing is clickable and if you are able to get a window to load, there is no content within and is blank. on top of this. any video and audio playback will freeze and i...
  4. Possible problems with Windows 11 OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible problems with Windows 11 OS: I was playing Fallout New Vegas when the game crashed suddenly and my laptop screen went black and restarted, which has never happened before. When it booted back up my screen resolution was set to a different version that usual, and I no longer have the brightness slider...
  5. Possible problems with Windows 11 OS

Possible problems with Windows 11 OS: I was playing Fallout New Vegas when the game crashed suddenly and my laptop screen went black and restarted, which has never happened before. When it booted back up my screen resolution was set to a different version that usual, and I no longer have the brightness slider...
  6. MS Windows 11 Apps have stopped responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Windows 11 Apps have stopped responding: Suddenly 10 apps on my one month old Lenovo laptop have stopped responding. I am unable to open: Calculator, Calendar, Clock, Mail, Maps, Media Player, MS to Do, Paint, Phone Link and XBox Game Bar. Also a game, "Gummy Drop" has been affected. If you look at them in the...
  7. Windows 11 Stops Responding Over and Over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Stops Responding Over and Over: Hello,Not sure where to start. I have a new Windows 11 laptop. Lately I am having issues where it stops responding this gets worse and worse. When this started, it was only happening with my email program, Mozilla Thunderbird. Thunderbird still stops responding every time an...
  8. Windows 11 Stops Responding Over and Over

Windows 11 Stops Responding Over and Over: Hello,Not sure where to start. I have a new Windows 11 laptop. Lately I am having issues where it stops responding this gets worse and worse. When this started, it was only happening with my email program, Mozilla Thunderbird. Thunderbird still stops responding every time an...
  9. Windows 11 OS Stopped Responding Problem

Windows 11 OS Stopped Responding Problem: I have installed Windows 11 stable release OS Build 22000.282 using official upgradation media. I have noticed that OS stopped responding suddenly and several times, could not figure out why. All drivers and software including OS is up-to-date. Kindly help me how to figure it...
  10. Windows 10 Problem: stopped responding and was closed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Problem: stopped responding and was closed: Description A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows. Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: AppHangXProcB1 Application Name: svchost.exe Application Version: 10.0.17134.1 Application Timestamp:...