Windows 10: Windows 11 paint crash and reboot glitch

Discus and support Windows 11 paint crash and reboot glitch in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Way to replicate glitch.1. Open Paint2. Resize image larger than 1000 by 1000px in size3. Right click and choose "Select all"4. Press the up arrow on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MrFriggles, Dec 26, 2021.

1. Windows 11 paint crash and reboot glitch

Way to replicate glitch.1. Open Paint2. Resize image larger than 1000 by 1000px in size3. Right click and choose "Select all"4. Press the up arrow on your keyboard5. Wait 5 seconds-The glitch will not happen if you press "Ctrl+A" to "Select all"- It is also possible to do this glitch with a much smaller image if you click out of the Paint window after pressing the up arrow. Although the results are not as consistent.When working on one of my larger pieces I wanted to work on just the lower half of the image. The select-all feature and arrow keys make easy work of cropping out a specific side o

:)

MrFriggles, Dec 26, 2021

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 26, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 26, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 11 paint crash and reboot glitch

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 paint crash and reboot glitch

1. Windows 11 paint crash and reboot glitch - Similar Threads - paint crash reboot

2. Windows 11 Graphic Glitches and Browser crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Graphic Glitches and Browser crashes: Hi,i assembled a new PC and tried to install Windows 11. be quiet! SYSTEM POWER 9 600W CM PC-NetzteilASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming Mainboard Sockel AM4Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB M.2 2280 PCIe 4.0 x4 - internes Solid-AMD Ryzen 7 5700G CPU 8C/16T, 3.80-4.60GHz, boxedKingston FURY...
  3. Windows 11 Graphic Glitches and Browser crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Graphic Glitches and Browser crashes: Hi,i assembled a new PC and tried to install Windows 11. be quiet! SYSTEM POWER 9 600W CM PC-NetzteilASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming Mainboard Sockel AM4Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB M.2 2280 PCIe 4.0 x4 - internes Solid-AMD Ryzen 7 5700G CPU 8C/16T, 3.80-4.60GHz, boxedKingston FURY...
  4. Windows 11 - System Crash & Reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - System Crash & Reboot: My machine crashes every so often blue screen and reboots. Upon viewing event logs, there's not much information except the following:The previous system shutdown at 11:20:56 AM on ‎8/‎08/‎2022 was unexpected.I'm running the following setup:Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700U with...
  5. Windows 11 - System Crash & Reboot

Windows 11 - System Crash & Reboot: My machine crashes every so often blue screen and reboots. Upon viewing event logs, there's not much information except the following:The previous system shutdown at 11:20:56 AM on ‎8/‎08/‎2022 was unexpected.I'm running the following setup:Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700U with...
  6. Paint 3D glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D glitch: When I tried to erase something it didn't make it transparent- it made it white! How do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-glitch/1f3fe2d9-d275-42d6-a0fb-d053341a9355
  7. Paint 3D glitch

Paint 3D glitch: When I tried to erase something it didn't make it transparent- it made it white! How do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-glitch/1f3fe2d9-d275-42d6-a0fb-d053341a9355
  8. Windows 11 paint crash and reboot glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 paint crash and reboot glitch: Way to replicate glitch.1. Open Paint2. Resize image larger than 1000 by 1000px in size3. Right click and choose "Select all"4. Press the up arrow on your keyboard5. Wait 5 seconds-The glitch will not happen if you press "Ctrl+A" to "Select all"- It is also possible to do...
  9. Paint 3D crashes Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Paint 3D crashes Windows?: Alright, so yesterday I tried downscaling the canvas on Paint 3D. It just froze, so I closed the tab. I opened it again, and it froze again, without me doing anything. So I closed it and then my taskbar started glitching, I thought restarting would fix it. After restarting,...
  10. Frustrating GUI glitch w/ Paint

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frustrating GUI glitch w/ Paint: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dreamconfedi_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k81y3z/frustrating_gui_glitch_w_paint/