Windows 10: Windows 11 paper licence activation regarding

Discus and support Windows 11 paper licence activation regarding in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear sir, I have bought a paper licence of windows 11 . I download windows 11 and try to activate with Microsoft keywith my Microsoft account ,but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PSMATHS, Feb 17, 2022.

1. PSMATHS Win User

Windows 11 paper licence activation regarding

Dear sir, I have bought a paper licence of windows 11 . I download windows 11 and try to activate with Microsoft keywith my Microsoft account ,but the key is not activated. Further I have bought Windows 7,8.1 and use past 12years. Please give your ideas for my Windows 11 activation.

:)

PSMATHS, Feb 17, 2022
  2. Superfly Win User

windows 10 activation - licence will expire soon

There are two new entries in the Diagnostic report.

1. Activation Scenario Code:

2. ProductKey Code:

Both are blank on my PC.

My guess is 1. above relates to this VAMT Step-by-Step Scenarios (Windows 10) | Microsoft Docs - if so non-volume users won't be affected.

No idea about 2. - there are more than enougn PK entries already!... was hoping some more digital licencing stuff would come up.

Gonna have to do some more digging and testing,,,

Superfly, Feb 17, 2022
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Feb 17, 2022
  4. LynByars Win User

Paper sizes

I'm running Windows 10; I have an HP Officejet 7610. I've been using an old version of Adobe Photoshop Essentials (on an old Dell laptop---incredibly slow). I just subscribed to Adobe Photoshop (as the software doesn't seem to be available on CD anymore)
    With my old program, I could print poster sizes 11 x 17 and 13 x 20. These options are no longer available when I using Photoshop. Any suggestions for adding paper sizes to the dropdown list?

LynByars, Feb 17, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 paper licence activation regarding - Similar Threads - paper licence activation

2. Unable to activate OEM Licence on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate OEM Licence on Windows 11: Hello support team,We are unable to activate our Windows 10 OEM licenses when transferring them to Windows 11.Step that leads to the error: -We open Powershell as administrator and run the following commands: "$GetDigitalLicence = Get-WmiObject -query 'select * from...
  3. Unable to activate OEM Licence on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to activate OEM Licence on Windows 11: Hello support team,We are unable to activate our Windows 10 OEM licenses when transferring them to Windows 11.Step that leads to the error: -We open Powershell as administrator and run the following commands: "$GetDigitalLicence = Get-WmiObject -query 'select * from...
  4. Windows 11 paper licence activation regarding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 paper licence activation regarding: Dear sir, I have bought a paper licence of windows 11 . I download windows 11 and try to activate with Microsoft keywith my Microsoft account ,but the key is not activated. Further I have bought Windows 7,8.1 and use past 12years. Please give your ideas for my Windows 11...
  5. Licence and Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Licence and Activation: My old laptop died but I have the product key for my retail windows license. I cannot use it on my new desktop since its not deactivated on the old device. How can I deactivate it now? The old device is completely inaccessible and the hard disk was wiped out! I dont think it...
  6. Licence and Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Licence and Activation: My old laptop died but I have the product key for my retail windows license. I cannot use it on my new desktop since its not deactivated on the old device. How can I deactivate it now? The old device is completely inaccessible and the hard disk was wiped out! I dont think it...
  7. Licencing and Activation

Licencing and Activation: Hi All, I have Dell Inspiron AIO 2320, which has Original version of Windows installed, I was charged extra since it was a genuine version when I bought it, now the motherboard has gone bad and I have purchased a new Desktop, when I tried to use the Windows 10 key (from the...
  8. activation & licence

activation & licence: my laptop is showing that, your windows licence will expire soon. so, what I supposed to do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-licence/d835912e-6325-4941-9afb-8d29f0703342"
  9. WINDOW LICENCE AND ACTIVATION

WINDOW LICENCE AND ACTIVATION: WINDOWS FREQUENTLY SHOWS A POPUP ( WINDOWS LICENCE WILL EXPIRE SOON) .HOW I CAN GET WINDOW LICENCE PRODUCT KEY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-licence-and-activation/d8c70dc9-93dd-4f96-9507-35630ef461f4"
  10. Activation and licence

Activation and licence: I bought a acer laptop in 2017 series aspire A577-ACER with a original windows 10 but suddenly in last 2 days its asking to update it again. Please solve this problem...