Windows 10: Windows 11 password not working

Discus and support Windows 11 password not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all,So after I reset my password away for my Microsoft account on my mobile, neither password works on my Windows 11 laptop even though I know it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sighallgone, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Windows 11 password not working

Hi all,So after I reset my password away for my Microsoft account on my mobile, neither password works on my Windows 11 laptop even though I know it is correct.I can log in to the laptop using the pin, but any services that use my Microsoft account cause issues, eventually leading to a Windows crash and the laptop restarting.Using the new password, I can log in to my Microsoft account away from the Windows laptop. So I know it is not the account being locked.When I use my PIN to sign in to the Windows laptop, I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Email & accounts then click on "Manage" in

:)

sighallgone, Feb 26, 2024
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 26, 2024
  3. Try3 Win User
    Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 11 password not working

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password - Microsoft Support

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 password not working

1. Windows 11 password not working - Similar Threads - password working

2. Forgot password and reset pin is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot password and reset pin is not working: Hi,I forgot my pin which is so annoying I tried to all the possible pin that I created but It’s not working until it says I need to restart or wait for 2 hours and on the time that I tried to reset my pin it’s not working It’s says that it’s not working right now. I tried to...
  3. Forgot password and reset pin is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot password and reset pin is not working: Hi,I forgot my pin which is so annoying I tried to all the possible pin that I created but It’s not working until it says I need to restart or wait for 2 hours and on the time that I tried to reset my pin it’s not working It’s says that it’s not working right now. I tried to...
  4. Lenovo ideapad flex 5 the letter keys not working, can not enter password

Lenovo ideapad flex 5 the letter keys not working, can not enter password: I was browsing website then step away to do something else, when I came back, the fingerprint login didn't work, and the screen showed ' Your PIN is required to sign in'.I can type numbers, but the letter keys do not work. I tried the on-screen keyboard and external keyboard,...
  5. Lenovo ideapad flex 5 the letter keys not working, can not enter password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo ideapad flex 5 the letter keys not working, can not enter password: I was browsing website then step away to do something else, when I came back, the fingerprint login didn't work, and the screen showed ' Your PIN is required to sign in'.I can type numbers, but the letter keys do not work. I tried the on-screen keyboard and external keyboard,...
  6. Windows Critical Process error and login password not working Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Critical Process error and login password not working Win10: I just upgraded my motherboard from an MSI B450M to a Gigabyte B550M DS3H, and for a day or so it was fine, but then when I went into my bios to unlock the SATA port for an HDD, and after that when I tried to boot, it bsod'ed and said inaccessible boot device even though I...
  7. Windows Critical Process error and login password not working Win10

Windows Critical Process error and login password not working Win10: I just upgraded my motherboard from an MSI B450M to a Gigabyte B550M DS3H, and for a day or so it was fine, but then when I went into my bios to unlock the SATA port for an HDD, and after that when I tried to boot, it bsod'ed and said inaccessible boot device even though I...
  8. Windows Critical Process error and login password not working Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Administrator account Password not working, how can i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator account Password not working, how can i fix it?: I am trying to update from Windows 10 to Windows 11, and for that I want to convert MBR to GPT drive to switch BIOS to UEFI. But I am running into an issue. To access Command Prompt while my computer is off, I need to enter with an Administrator account. The only account on...
  10. Administrator account Password not working, how can i fix it?

Administrator account Password not working, how can i fix it?: I am trying to update from Windows 10 to Windows 11, and for that I want to convert MBR to GPT drive to switch BIOS to UEFI. But I am running into an issue. To access Command Prompt while my computer is off, I need to enter with an Administrator account. The only account on...