Windows 10: Windows 11 password not working

Discus and support Windows 11 password not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all,So after I reset my password away for my Microsoft account on my mobile, neither password works on my Windows 11 laptop even though I know it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sighallgone, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Windows 11 password not working

Hi all,So after I reset my password away for my Microsoft account on my mobile, neither password works on my Windows 11 laptop even though I know it is correct.I can log in to the laptop using the pin, but any services that use my Microsoft account cause issues, eventually leading to a Windows crash and the laptop restarting.Using the new password, I can log in to my Microsoft account away from the Windows laptop. So I know it is not the account being locked.When I use my PIN to sign in to the Windows laptop, I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Email & accounts then click on "Manage" in

:)

sighallgone, Feb 26, 2024
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 26, 2024
  3. Try3 Win User
    Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 11 password not working

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password - Microsoft Support

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 password not working

1. Windows 11 password not working - Similar Threads - password working

2. Why does my correct password for Windows not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my correct password for Windows not work: I changed the way I got on from Microsoft account to a local account and everything is screwed up. When trying to change it back to a Microsoft account I'm asked for the email address used and then at the very end it asks for the password to log into Windows and it tells me...
  3. Why does my correct password for Windows not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my correct password for Windows not work: I changed the way I got on from Microsoft account to a local account and everything is screwed up. When trying to change it back to a Microsoft account I'm asked for the email address used and then at the very end it asks for the password to log into Windows and it tells me...
  4. My administrator password does not work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My administrator password does not work: My administrator password does not work, I have tried resetting it and many dofferent troublehsooting but still cannot get into my computer. I am 100% sure I am using the right administrator password. I am also connected to internet so it isnt that....
  5. My administrator password does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My administrator password does not work: My administrator password does not work, I have tried resetting it and many dofferent troublehsooting but still cannot get into my computer. I am 100% sure I am using the right administrator password. I am also connected to internet so it isnt that....
  6. My administrator password does not work

7. Windows Hello sign in via picture password gesture recently stopped working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello sign in via picture password gesture recently stopped working: This is a domain joined machine running windows 10; For at least a year i have been using the same Windows Hello picture password gesture to sign on to my machine with no issues. However, i was recently out of the office for a few days and when I returned that Monday, I was...
  8. Today my password suddenly stop working for my microsoft account and I have not changed it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Today my password suddenly stop working for my microsoft account and I have not changed it.: My computer did an update and suddenly my password doesn't work to get into my Microsoft account. It is the same password for my computer, which I can get into using it, but as far as my Microsoft account goes, it asked me to sign in, and then said it is incorrect. I have...
  9. Today my password suddenly stop working for my microsoft account and I have not changed it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Today my password suddenly stop working for my microsoft account and I have not changed it.: My computer did an update and suddenly my password doesn't work to get into my Microsoft account. It is the same password for my computer, which I can get into using it, but as far as my Microsoft account goes, it asked me to sign in, and then said it is incorrect. I have...
  10. Today my password suddenly stop working for my microsoft account and I have not changed it.